Sarah This Mama Life #22 Sinbad at sea, here comes her childcare plea, still thinks she can cope with 3.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There isn't really a female equivalent to a kilt so girls wouldn't usually wear tartan but I got married in Glasgow in September and I don't think any of my guest planned outfits on potentially doing a Highland fling and Loch lomond is done at all functions so you'd be pretty stuck all the time if that was an outfit criteria! Sarah has such a cliche view of Scotland its embarrassing
I’m sure she thinks her family live in a shortbread tin when not servicing her babysitting requirements. Those shoes she bought ex hire will have been worn by so many little feet. I get not buying shoes he wouldn’t get any wear out of but why not put him in tartan trews and converse or similar so he’s smart comfortable and most importantly dressed in tartan 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sure she thinks her family live in a shortbread tin when not servicing her babysitting requirements. Those shoes she bought ex hire will have been worn by so many little feet. I get not buying shoes he wouldn’t get any wear out of but why not put him in tartan trews and converse or similar so he’s smart comfortable and most importantly dressed in tartan 😝
Tartan trousers and wee Jacket with a tshirt underneath and a cute set of converse would be perfect; modern, comfortable but smart. Poor kids going to be shoved into a god awful mini kilt and he’s going to look ridiculous. Can’t wait to see what Sarah built like a lumberjack is going to wear…!

Reactions: 10
Tartan trousers and wee Jacket with a tshirt underneath and a cute set of converse would be perfect; modern, comfortable but smart. Poor kids going to be shoved into a god awful mini kilt and he’s going to look ridiculous. Can’t wait to see what Sarah built like a lumberjack is going to wear…!
I hope he kicks off about wearing the kilt, Isla will definitely tell him its a skirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My son wears a kilt with chunky boots, a t shirt and a hoodie or jumper. If a wedding then a nicer jumper from John Lewis 😆

Husband does similar, or converse sometimes too. Brogues and kilts just seem very 1980s or dress up to me, especially for children.

Reactions: 8
My son wears a kilt with chunky boots, a t shirt and a hoodie or jumper. If a wedding then a nicer jumper from John Lewis 😆

Husband does similar, or converse sometimes too. Brogues and kilts just seem very 1980s or dress up to me, especially for children.
Yeah same. I like a man in a kilt but more modern - like the single colour ones (grey or black) with a shirt and tie and normal pair of shoes - not the old fashioned 80s lace up brogues.

Reactions: 2
Oh my, the woe is me stories about being ill. Yes, it’s tit but she really thinks she’s in some special ‘military solo parenting’ demographic that has it so much harder than anyone else.

I remember looking after a toddler (whilst solo parenting I’ll have you know) whilst being in pretty much touching distance of the loo for a weekend. It was awful but I got on with it and didn’t bleat all over social media

Reactions: 6
Maybe if she concentrated on making genuine friendships rather than putting all her energy into the fake Instahuns and the 2000 odd people she claims are besties, maybe if she didn't constantly slag off living on the South Coast, harp on about how she is Scottish and misses home or how she wants to move to The Middle East or dreams of being a London School Run Mum then those local people would help her out more when Sinbad is away.

• Heart
Maybe if she concentrated on making genuine friendships rather than putting all her energy into the fake Instahuns and the 2000 odd people she claims are besties, maybe if she didn't constantly slag off living on the South Coast, harp on about how she is Scottish and misses home or how she wants to move to The Middle East or dreams of being a London School Run Mum then those local people would help her out more when Sinbad is away.
I imagine she would be a very needy friend. All take and no give. I can’t imagine being friends with her.

I imagine she would be a very needy friend. All take and no give. I can’t imagine being friends with her.
For sure, she is exactly the kind of school mum I would avoid. She would always be looking for favours and talking about herself. The kind of mum who would be posting about “wine o’clock amiright” on Facebook.

• Haha
We all know the type. Txts that start 'How are you lovely?' and you know it will follow up with 'Don't suppose you could........'

I always find it quite telling that she has no sound on a lot of her stories. I assume it’s because she’s barking instructions at the kids 🙁

Reactions: 4
She’s having a movie night with her kids and instead of actually watching the film with them and enjoying her kids’ company she’s on her phone, filming parts of the film and posting it to Instagram then posting another story linking to her most recent outfit picture post in a desperate bid to get likes…. I feel so sad for her kids

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I’m blocked ….and I don’t even follow the c u next Tuesday ….I happened to comment on a different, equally as tit, influencer calling them out ….

• Wow
Reactions: 7
That latest post for Halfords is terrible. She’s taken the photo with the kids staring into the sun so it looks like their eyes are closed. It also says “I’ve just found out about Halfords…” despite having posted the same ad and a bunch of stories about it two days ago.

Reactions: 5
That latest post for Halfords is terrible. She’s taken the photo with the kids staring into the sun so it looks like their eyes are closed. It also says “I’ve just found out about Halfords…” despite having posted the same ad and a bunch of stories about it two days ago.
Oh but brand work is out of her control when signed off on...eh no Sarah your tit!

Are the kids off school next week in England???

Reactions: 3
Taking the kids out of school again a week before half term?! How does she get away with this?

Oh but brand work is out of her control when signed off on...eh no Sarah your tit!

No half term isnt till the 30th

Reactions: 3

Nope we break up Friday, there’s so much going on at our school this week too.
Sports day Tuesday and a navy children event before jubilee celebrations on Friday.

I would love to know how she’s been allowed all this time off!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.