Sarah This Mama Life #22 Sinbad at sea, here comes her childcare plea, still thinks she can cope with 3.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’ve seen her practically shove the kids out of the way to run and leap into robs arms when he’s come home, with the camera set up to perfectly catch the shot on the quayside. She would definitely reshoot it.
F0206FA6-BCFF-4DCC-99B9-C48E79A634AC.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
So she’s in a WEE floral number today …..nothing is going to be wee with that outfit as she’s built like a brick shithouse !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We’ve seen her practically shove the kids out of the way to run and leap into robs arms when he’s come home, with the camera set up to perfectly catch the shot on the quayside. She would definitely reshoot it.View attachment 1273086
How insanely cringe. My husband is up to 4 month at seas and as soon as our daughter was born my greatest joy in life is holding back so she can run on her little toddler feet over to her dad after several months apart. I let her have the time she needs to cuddle her dad before we hug and kiss. My husband feels the same. Our children are more important than our needs in these moments, maybe when she’s 14 she’ll be more «oh hi dad».

The thought of filming this? Fuckall has anyone anything to do with that moment in our lives.

Reactions: 13
We’ve seen her practically shove the kids out of the way to run and leap into robs arms when he’s come home, with the camera set up to perfectly catch the shot on the quayside. She would definitely reshoot it.View attachment 1273086
Imagine having Sarah barrelling towards you full speed ready to jump into your arms… brace yourself!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine the mortified like on her face if she ran to jump on him and he just ignored her 🤣 she’d lose her tit but I wouldn’t blame him one bit. Who acts that way in real life?! The scenes in movies are fake, Sarah. And even if it did happen in real life, maybe if you’re newly together and madly in love and 19, you’re in your 30s 🤣 Rob must be mortified with all his navy buddies around and his wife is shoving his kids on the deck so she can have first dibs.

Reactions: 8
Can't think of anything more romantic and touching than setting up your camera, jumping into your returning husband's arms.... Then checking the photos, make him re-do it coz 'someone' didn't do it right then spend the next few hours ignoring your husband whilst you edit the photos, post to Instagram, write out a post about how you have finally got your husband back and then spend the next few hours counting up the likes and comments.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She will gave a whole production team there next time to make sure its all done right!!!.
...and Action....

Que criticisms of Lachlan poor acting skills...que MEELS having a tantrum over not being able to wear a ENGLISH Jersey... sarah wanted a sparkle dress....or Scottish Jersey...

And poor rob for not looking elated to have sarah back... he looks miserable!!!...

Reactions: 5
Not sure why she is bothering to edit a YouTube vlog…..everything’s been seen on Instagram. I’d rather put my left tit in a mangle then sit through one of her vlogs ….

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not sure why she is bothering to edit a YouTube vlog…..everything’s been seen on Instagram. I’d rather put my left tit in a mangle then sit through one of her vlogs ….
Oh god is she still uploading vlogs from 2 years ago…?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn’t she say a few weeks back that she had a “chatty update” video to go live, but that it had to
Go up after a few other vlogs? I’m sure she did - because her “chatty update” videos always invariably turn into her having a rant about tattle and trying to dispel what’s being said on here about her! I was looking out for it purely to have a chuckle at her!!!

• Haha
Didn’t she say a few weeks back that she had a “chatty update” video to go live, but that it had to
Go up after a few other vlogs? I’m sure she did - because her “chatty update” videos always invariably turn into her having a rant about tattle and trying to dispel what’s being said on here about her! I was looking out for it purely to have a chuckle at her!!!
The thing is she just makes us talk more with her late videos because it reminds us of the tit she’s done before 🤣

• Haha
This is the vlog of Isla’s 8th birthday. Why does she think anyone is interested in seeing that?
If its of Islas birthday then im guessing we might be in for at least 3 vlogs as im sure she had about 3 different cakes/partys

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Will she be calling them the Dear Dada Deployment Diaries? She loves milking the deployments for her vlogs.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.