Sarah This Mama Life #22 Sinbad at sea, here comes her childcare plea, still thinks she can cope with 3.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Note she says WE didn’t notice the time. WE aren’t the adult here - you are. You are meant to be the one doing the routine. You mean YOU didn’t notice the time. And then fed them ONE strawberry, ONE stick of carrot and what, two grapes? 🙄

Reactions: 9
Whole sandwich. Take away half the crisps and All the biscuits, add some chopped veggies and some humous. Or some yoghurt.

Her kids eat such crap. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I find it inexplicably infuriating that she infantilises her children by serving them food on weaning plates. Keeping using baby stuff doesn’t mean you still have a baby! You can force your poor embarrassed children to call you mama for ever, but it still doesn’t make you the parent of a toddler!

She indulges L’s behaviour as if he’s 3 years younger than his age. She feeds them party food on weaning plates at strange times on a regular basis, and doesn’t seem to realise that food is just food, there is no such thing as ‘adult’ and ‘kid’ food. Just make the same food for everyone and eat it together!

I can’t understand why you’d actively go out of your way to spend more time and money feeding your kid less nutritious food, and bring them up to be faddy eaters 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Make a WHOLE sandwich for each child. Let them eat it off a plate. Then let them eat fruit - by picking a WHOLE item of fruit from bowl and let them peel it themselves and eat it normally!!!!!!

Neither child should need food cutting up and served like this. It is absolutely and completely ridiculous. She acts like they are both about 3 years old.

Reactions: 11
Thank you for no showing us the uncensored photographs of drunken sailer Sinbad but did you really have to mention them 🤮 I really don't want that thought in my head.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
It baffles me why she has the sweet treats on the same plate as the main savoury portion of the lunch! Bet they dive for the sweet stuff and crisps first that s why they can only eat half a sandwich!! She d save herself so much time if she just made a sandwich , popped an apple of banana on their plate and a yoghurt for desert. X

Reactions: 8
Taken my seat for the tit show....

Im guilty of feeding my kids simular but i make 10 WHOLE sandwiches platters... i do fruit platters too it makes my life easier mine would look at me like i lost the plot if i served them prison plates

Reactions: 2
I just think Lachlan is the sweetest little boy but she always seems so uncomfortable in his presence, like she’s scared of what he might do. She’s like no other parent I’ve ever met before; in fact she behaves more like one of my friends who chose not to have kids. She’s so awkward, it makes my skin crawl. I would happily take Lachlan off her.
Edited to add: I don’t mean that in a creepy way 😂😂 it’s just hard to see such a lovely little boy being suppressed by a mother who doesn’t give a fig what his personality is, what his likes & dislikes are etc & who is more than likely really missing his dad.

Reactions: 16
That bleeping lunch🙄. What is it in the same section as the Oreo, sausage roll or biscuit? My 8 and 5 year old would think I’d gone bonkers if I served their food up on the toddler weaning plates. Why does she give them half a sandwich? Then so much crap!

Reactions: 3
She acts like the scared, inexperienced aunt left to babysit her nephew when she has to spend one on one time with Lachlan.

Reactions: 17
Came on to comment about that lunch 🤦🏻‍♀️ ffs Sarah.
Use a normal plate.
Make a sandwich each for the children, 2 slices of bread. Hell why not treat them and add some lettuce tomatoes and cucumber to that wafer thin sliver of preformed ham?
Add a banana / apple / satsuma.
Once eaten they can get themselves a yogurt out of the fridge if they’re still hungry. These are school age kids not toddlers.
And 50% of their lunch should not be cake and crisps.
Why does she take these pictures and upload them to Instagram??? The whole thing is shameful and i think evidence of her continued disordered relationship with food.

Reactions: 12
FFS half a sandwich for a 9 year old and one strawberry but piles of quavers and Pringles. Think you’ve got your food group the wrong way round!! Do they really need all those crisps AND biscuits.
That lunch is never enough for 2 growing children!!

Reactions: 4
What is she moaning about now? You have kids dear, how does she expect weekends to be calm and relaxing. Easter Holidays have started so when do we think she’s making the 1000 miles round trip to grannies?
Tell me your kid’s a PITA without telling me!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can bring my 2 kids out for lunch then bloody behave because i regularly bring them out i dint leave them at a creche or piss off out myself i bring my 2 year old he will sit and eat hes brilliant little lad my eldest is a lot like lachlan and he even isn't that hard to bring out for lunch

Reactions: 10
Why is her mum buying them boot bags? Should have filled them with eggs and sent them for easter next week 😂

Reactions: 3
Maybe don’t take your kids shopping or to costa and suck it up and do something kid friendly?!
I have to take my kids to work a couple of hours next week because life happens but otherwise I’ll be bored out of my head at parks and farms - not traipsing round dunelm or wherever she took them 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Maybe don’t take your kids shopping or to costa and suck it up and do something kid friendly?!
I have to take my kids to work a couple of hours next week because life happens but otherwise I’ll be bored out of my head at parks and farms - not traipsing round dunelm or wherever she took them 🙄
And thats because as a Mum you put your kids first. Sarah is to selfish to put her kids first.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.