Sarah This Mama Life #22 Sinbad at sea, here comes her childcare plea, still thinks she can cope with 3.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank god she got her precious crisps 🙄
I hope sinbad is as excited over his own brand Nisa Local biscuits 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cheesy pasta with sausages, she hasn’t shown us any sausages for AGES. I was beginning to think she was hiding them from us.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Could’ve put money on Sarah suddenly being a massive football fan tonight 🙄 fake witch

Reactions: 12
Waiting for the drama tomorrow morning when Isla wakes up and Sarah has to break the news Rangers lost. You know, not her local team, just the team most commonly known from the country her mother forces her to say she’s from, even though she’s lived in England most of her life, she lives in England, her local team most definitely isn’t in Scotland. Is Rob Scottish?

Reactions: 6
Seriously considering setting up a sideline to coach influencers how to use f&@king apostrophes.

Isla 8th birthday.

I mean, it’s bad when they get it wrong. But to not even try… cos it’s too difficult?

Reactions: 4
Seriously considering setting up a sideline to coach influencers how to use f&@king apostrophes.

Isla 8th birthday.

I mean, it’s bad when they get it wrong. But to not even try… cos it’s too difficult?
Can you please add to your coaching plan, looking at the camera lense in the mirror rather than your own image on the camera screen??

Reactions: 7
Can you please add to your coaching plan, looking at the camera lense in the mirror rather than your own image on the camera screen??
Well now you’re making it complicated. Might need to have some entry requirements.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Waiting for the drama tomorrow morning when Isla wakes up and Sarah has to break the news Rangers lost. You know, not her local team, just the team most commonly known from the country her mother forces her to say she’s from, even though she’s lived in England most of her life, she lives in England, her local team most definitely isn’t in Scotland. Is Rob Scottish?
No Rob isn’t Scottish. He’s English.

Reactions: 3
No Rob isn’t Scottish. He’s English.
I thought he wasn’t 🤣 it makes it even worse!! Her kids have Scottish heritage, but they are English people. They’ll grow up to say they’re English, with a Scottish (ish) mother. There has to be some weird underlying reason for the obsession.

Reactions: 7
I thought he wasn’t 🤣 it makes it even worse!! Her kids have Scottish heritage, but they are English people. They’ll grow up to say they’re English, with a Scottish (ish) mother. There has to be some weird underlying reason for the obsession.
Her parents seemed to move alot, do we know Sarah was actually born in Scotland? Imagine if she was born in England 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it’s just that in reality she’s such a dull, boring
Two dimensional person with no personality, no chat, nothing at all interesting about her so she’s latching on to this whole “I’m Scottish” thing so she has someone to talk about or say about herself which she thinks she can get away with a bit seeing as how she lives in England; it’s a bit of a novelty to wheel out her Scottish cliches. If she lived in Scotland she wouldn’t get away with it because it’s completely insane to try to point out how Scottish you are if you are living in Scotland!!!! Although her twisted version of Scottish-ness is more Loch Ness Monster and Brigadoon than actual reality

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ll never get why if she’s sitting waiting for Isla with Lachlan in the car she doesn’t invite him to sit in the front seat? It’s not like he needs his car seat to sit beside his Mum eating an ice lolly if they’re parked up.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.