Sarah This Mama Life #22 Sinbad at sea, here comes her childcare plea, still thinks she can cope with 3.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope we break up Friday, there’s so much going on at our school this week too.
Sports day Tuesday and a navy children event before jubilee celebrations on Friday.

I would love to know how she’s been allowed all this time off!
Didnt she say she was going to the jubilee event? I can't see her coming back to go to that and then travelling back up to scotland for half term (because we all know she can't spend a half term at home!)

Reactions: 1
Didnt she say she was going to the jubilee event? I can't see her coming back to go to that and then travelling back up to scotland for half term (because we all know she can't spend a half term at home!)
I meant more along the lines of our school is finally opening up inviting parents back into things. Now the children will miss out on things they’ve been working hard at and practising for the last few weeks.

Reactions: 3
Surely she can’t be taking the kids to Scotland tomorrow?! How the hell has she got school permission for them to miss more school? Outrageous.

Reactions: 3
So, assuming it’s this wedding she’s been banging on about, I take it it’s mid week else why would you go tomorrow. So they’ll be home a couple of days and then back up for half term unless granny comes back with them. Wonder if she’ll drive or fly? 🤔

The wedding I assume will be for some distant relative as she hasn't been on a hen weekend and we know there isn't a chance in hell she would miss one of those had she been invited.

Those kids need as much school time as possible. Took them out for the holiday to Greece and then for a wedding. I would have said thank you for the invitation but can't make it. I am sure the bride and groom wouldn't miss two disruptive children running around during the meal or service or Sarah with her phone in hand.

Reactions: 11
My friend couldn’t get permission from school to take her kids out for her sisters wedding - how’s Sarah swung this? Also the brazen way she shows off she’s doing it on social media? Are the ads paying for the fines she must be getting!?

Reactions: 8
My friend couldn’t get permission from school to take her kids out for her sisters wedding - how’s Sarah swung this? Also the brazen way she shows off she’s doing it on social media? Are the ads paying for the fines she must be getting!?
I’ve not the foggiest how she’s managed to get the children the time off. Considering the school aren’t going to approve time off for this in September but Sarah’s kids can have time off school whenever.
Time off in term for holiday last year,
Grannies birthday lunch and now a wedding.
There’s going to be a few words to the school about this tomorrow!
09141229-3F0E-403F-BC8F-52466B78CFEB.jpeg

Reactions: 6
I doubt that the school have agreed it. It will go down as unauthorised absence and hopefully she will be fined

I doubt that the school have agreed it. It will go down as unauthorised absence and hopefully she will be fined
I hope so! It’s clear how much Isla and Lachlan are struggling at school without these silly absences thrown into the mix!

Me too! The word potatoe sounds wrong coming out of my mouth 😂 I say mince & tatties, roast tatties, mashed tatties, baked tattie etc. 🙈 I'm aberdeen so maybe it's an aberdonian thing 🤷‍♀️
Must be I am aberdonain and actually couldn’t imagine going to get some potatoes from the shops 😂 tatties all the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Urrrrrgggghhhhh she's posting about Isla's 'boyfriend' again. It makes me so uncomfortable of all the things she does, this is the worst. Why are no parents around her telling her it's completely inappropriate.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Urrrrrgggghhhhh she's posting about Isla's 'boyfriend' again. It makes me so uncomfortable of all the things she does, this is the worst. Why are no parents around her telling her it's completely inappropriate.
And she actually really seems to believe that he’s genuinely her “boyfriend” - it’s not just a daft private joke, she genuinely views this child as her daughters romantic partner. It’s bleeping DERANGED and completely disgusting. It makes me feel sick.

Reactions: 16
So they had a week off in October for a holiday, then a week recently for Grannys birthday and now this!

Reactions: 7
I don’t agree with her taking the kids out of school. But I also don’t think taking the kids to Scotland for half term is a bad thing. I would do the same in her position!

I know I look like I’m all for the Sarah show. But I also can’t get het up about more time off missed at school. I wouldn’t like my children to miss that much, but I also don’t believe in the school system (having just left my job in education last week after 12 years).
Family is much more important. Sarah can deal with the repercussions as the kids get older.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I see your logic, and in a way I agree on the principle. However, and this is the clincher: ‘Sarah can deal with….’

It is clear as day that Sarah can’t deal with anything, when it comes to functioning like a normal, well-adjusted, secure in herself adult. Let alone anything to do with her children’s long term emotional and educational outcomes.

I don’t agree with her taking the kids out of school. But I also don’t think taking the kids to Scotland for half term is a bad thing. I would do the same in her position!

I know I look like I’m all for the Sarah show. But I also can’t get het up about more time off missed at school. I wouldn’t like my children to miss that much, but I also don’t believe in the school system (having just left my job in education last week after 12 years).
Family is much more important. Sarah can deal with the repercussions as the kids get older.

Reactions: 9

Look at the state of Sarah’s kids at the moment- they aren’t exactly the poster children for well loved, well adjusted, emotionally stable youngsters are they? School is the only place those two kids are provided with any semblance of normal routine, discipline, attention and the only place they are free to just be children without being videoed and exploited by their mum. Sarah won’t deal with any repercussions later on because she couldn’t care less and doesn’t deal with the kids or their issues now! It’s a bloody scandal the way she’s dragging them up.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If both kids were doing well at school I'd have no issue however Sarah has openly admitted with the whole of Instagram that lachlan is struggling to pay attention ( which baffles me after so many years at nursery) and that isla struggles with reading...they need school and more time learning rather than clubs holidays and parks!!!

Reactions: 13
I actually really like coming back here and seeing the constructive criticism rather than vitriol (classy tattle users).
I think maybe as a mum who has a child who struggles at school maybe it’s a sore point. I am taking my child out of school for a week for various (and mostly selfish) reasons. I have many meetings with school who say I am doing everything right, and have done everything right so far. We even have a maths tutor. My son is smashing school, but my daughter has adhd and struggles academically. Maybe I’ve been in education too long but I don’t believe in the system. I know my children benefit more around me and the other life experiences I give them when we go away. But, I am not Sarah. And I do provide a stable home life. Perhaps I’m way too invested (our children are similar ages). Or maybe I just hate that I’ve worked so hard with my child, abs whilst she’s progressing, it’s still not within normal limits.
anyway. I digress, Sarah is still annoying as fuk. I shared a reel on my business page with the back of my child’s head- she’s already at 2000 views and it’s made me feel uncomfortable. How these ‘influencers’ exploit their children on a daily basis is beyond me.
thanks for listening 😂

• Heart
I’m sure she thinks her family live in a shortbread tin when not servicing her babysitting requirements. Those shoes she bought ex hire will have been worn by so many little feet. I get not buying shoes he wouldn’t get any wear out of but why not put him in tartan trews and converse or similar so he’s smart comfortable and most importantly dressed in tartan 😝
Listen, don’t you come here with your good ideas and logical solutions - there’s just no place for them on Planet Sarah 😉

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.