Sarah This Mama Life #22 Sinbad at sea, here comes her childcare plea, still thinks she can cope with 3.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, erm I was kidding about changing L into his pyjamas for the swimming lesson but she’s gone and done it🙄😂
What on earth is she playing at? He’s 5 years old! Not 5 months. Why on earth is she taking him out in his bloody jammies?! bleeping hell. It makes absolutely no sense. So when they get back in later after swimming what time will it be? 8? Why on Earth can’t she bath him and get him into clean nightwear then? I’m genuinely baffled.

Reactions: 8
Oh I do hope she orders the red one and the pink one, they’ll look amazing on her
Im hoping for the red one in a jumping reel.

What on earth is she playing at? He’s 5 years old! Not 5 months. Why on earth is she taking him out in his bloody jammies?! bleeping hell. It makes absolutely no sense. So when they get back in later after swimming what time will it be? 8? Why on Earth can’t she bath him and get him into clean nightwear then? I’m genuinely baffled.
She is beyond strange! They will get home in tiMe for bath and bed with little stress, but no, get his pjs on and straight to bed the second she stops the car 🤷🏻‍♀️😱

Reactions: 7
Im hoping for the red one in a jumping reel.

She is beyond strange! They will get home in tiMe for bath and bed with little stress, but no, get his pjs on and straight to bed the second she stops the car 🤷🏻‍♀️😱
I wonder if she’s even hoping he’ll fall asleep in the car on the way home and then she’ll just put him to bed…..

A quick baked tattie?… you mean a jacket potato? For the love of god 😂😂 all my family are born and bread Glaswegian only a few of us live here and I’ve never heard anyone use the word tattie this much. And she never used too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A quick baked tattie?… you mean a jacket potato? For the love of god 😂😂 all my family are born and bread Glaswegian only a few of us live here and I’ve never heard anyone use the word tattie this much. And she never used too 😂
She will be talking about a “bottle of ginger” or a roll and slice next.
I’m Scottish and I just wouldn’t say tattie, but she also made that abomination that she claimed was mince and tatties so I think she will get her Scottishness revoked.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Seriously she needs to stop saying Tattie and she needs to stop looking at those wedding outfits because they are beyond awful!

Reactions: 4
Is it common for people in Europe to call the Netherlands “Holland”? I was under the impression that Holland referred to a particular area, whereas the Netherlands is the whole country. I think it’s interesting that for someone who thinks she’s very well traveled and cultured, she always refers to the whole country as Holland.

(I could absolutely be wrong about this - I’m not European).
A little late, but yes. It is very common, annoyingly 😅

Holland it is then 😂

But tatties…. No. I’m Scottish in Scotland and nobody I know says tatties, unless talking about howking them. Possibly different on the east coast?

Regardless, it’s an affectation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Holland it is then 😂

But tatties…. No. I’m Scottish in Scotland and nobody I know says tatties, unless taking about howking them. Possibly different on the east coast?

Regardless, it’s an affectation.
Mince and tatties
Tattie scone

that’s it. No other time would I, as a Scottish person born & raised in Scotland, ever use the word tattie.

She’s crying over those kids in that Tiktok video, maybe think about how your kids might be feeling Sarah and actually give them some of your time instead of worrying about hairies, nailies and god awful flowery dresses 🙁

Reactions: 8
She will be thinking of how she can out-do those tik tok homecoming videos now, she’s addicted to the attention and the likes so I wouldn’t put it past her to actually tell the kids how to react in the video for the most likes…

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She’s crying over those kids in that Tiktok video, maybe think about how your kids might be feeling Sarah and actually give them some of your time instead of worrying about hairies, nailies and god awful flowery dresses 🙁
I was horrified by those clips. Intrusive and exploitative.

Reactions: 6
I’ll never understand filming those moments anyway, especially not to show off to a bunch of strangers. If the love of your life, your husband who you’ve missed so much, the father your children have cried for, has been at sea for half a year, your first thought shouldn’t be how excited you are to get a good video and a lot of likes on insta. It’s so sad that people can’t just live in the moment anymore.

It makes me wonder what would she do if someone was to walk in front of her camera or the footage wasn’t in focus? Would she make them redo it?

Reactions: 15
I’ll never understand filming those moments anyway, especially not to show off to a bunch of strangers. If the love of your life, your husband who you’ve missed so much, the father your children have cried for, has been at sea for half a year, your first thought shouldn’t be how excited you are to get a good video and a lot of likes on insta. It’s so sad that people can’t just live in the moment anymore.

It makes me wonder what would she do if someone was to walk in front of her camera or the footage wasn’t in focus? Would she make them redo it?
She would 100% re-record it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.