Sarah This Mama Life #20 Can’t be bother to teach my kids to read, more interested in checking Insta feed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually washed the sause off for Lachlan, no wonder hes a fussy eater.
The kids are fussy eaters because of all those picky picnic plates they’ve been having for years, tons of sausages, only having supper at nursery and her letting L and I wonder around at meal times while she’s on her bloody phone.

If she had been cooking proper family meals that they all sat and ate when the kids were little she wouldn’t be having these issues now.

Whats with buying Isla those Timmy time yogurts, they’re for babies?

Reactions: 14
The kids are fussy eaters because of all those picky picnic plates they’ve been having for years, tons of sausages, only having supper at nursery and her letting L and I wonder around at meal times while she’s on her bloody phone.

If she had been cooking proper family meals that they all sat and ate when the kids were little she wouldn’t be having these issues now.

Whats with buying Isla those Timmy time yogurts, they’re for babies?
yup. There’s literally about 1 teaspoon of yogurt in them. Why not buy large pots of yoghurt, have a few flavours in the fridge and then they can spoon a proper portion into a bowl when they want some? Or if they are fit packed lunches for school just buy a proper pot of full sized yoghurt?

Reactions: 3
Such a busy busy mama but has managed to get her nails done between mundane out of date yogurt chat and her ever so exciting fruit surprise bowl 😴.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I cannot believe the story she just told.... 😧Why share that about her kids....

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She’s such a inconsiderate bleep! who in their right mind would share a story like that. Especially with strangers on the internet. Just goes to show her content currently is literally a load of tit

Reactions: 12
She’s not right in the head. 1. It’s not funny. 2. Nobody cares. 3. We do not need to hear stories about picking up tit. 4. How mental do you have to be to talk to yourself in a phone and laugh hysterically like you’re having a conversation with another human. Seriously unhinged. 😵💫😵💫😵💫

Reactions: 15
Both her kids are old enough that they shouldn’t be dropping nuggets of shite on the floor when They use the toilet so it reflects poorly on HER that they clearly need help

It was blatantly Isla - if it had been Lachlan she would have had no problem with telling the world it was him and making some sarcastic comment about him

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
😆 I think that’s a dirty protest by the kids in the bathroom she spent cleaning on a non working day rather than using her non work time to spend with them. Bet they don’t tit on the floor at breakfast or after school club!

Reactions: 2
Given Sarah’s lack of content and equally boring life, I’m going to take a punt and say this didn’t actually happen. She just wanted to speak actual shite. Like it has been said, if it was L she would publicly shame him like always. And there is definitely no way Princess Isla could possibly ever curl one out on the floor.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I dont under stand how it got into the grout? Did she push it down before picking it up?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Oh Sarah, for stories like that maybe pick up the phone to your mum or one of the besties.

You do realise parents from your school follow you on Instagram? What if their kids hear their parents retelling this 💩story and it gets repeated at school? Stop embarrassing your children.

Reactions: 16
Those poor kids have no privacy.
That story was beyond awkward and made even worse by her fake forced laugh and stroking her extensions.

Reactions: 10
Maybe she stood on it!
Oh I hope she did 😂

Oh Sarah, for stories like that maybe pick up the phone to your mum or one of the besties.

You do realise parents from your school follow you on Instagram? What if their kids hear their parents retelling this 💩story and it gets repeated at school? Stop embarrassing your children.
I could easily be talking about this to my husband and have small ears overhear, next thing Isla’s class know all about it!

Reactions: 8
Really hope Rob picked the kids up and shes not sat banging on about the bloody stairs while they are in after school club.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.