Sarah - This Mama Life #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taking him to a coffee shop that is DIRECTLY opposite the Leisure centre with swimming pools and soft play/bouncy castle sessions!

Honestly, what is she thinking? He’s two years old, quality time is not letting him watch you sipping coffee.

Reactions: 3
Taking him to a coffee shop that is DIRECTLY opposite the Leisure centre with swimming pools and soft play/bouncy castle sessions!

Honestly, what is she thinking? He’s two years old, quality time is not letting him watch you sipping coffee.
I reckon the leisure centre is where Isla is though

Reactions: 2
I reckon the leisure centre is where Isla is though
She doesn’t get much time to spend alone with him because his life revolves around Isla, so she should make it count when she does make the time for him. Taking your 2 year old for a coffee is not quality time. Let’s hope she surprises us and has taken him somewhere he will actually enjoy after the coffee

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t get much time to spend alone with him because his life revolves around Isla, so she should make it count when she does make the time for him. Taking your 2 year old for a coffee is not quality time. Let’s hope she surprises us and has taken him somewhere he will actually enjoy after the coffee
I completely agree. She could of taken him to the beach or the park

Reactions: 1
Why isnt Isla there?
Didnt she say Isla was at holiday club this week? Why when sarah is not working?!

Why isnt Isla there?
Didnt she say Isla was at holiday club this week? Why when sarah is not working?!
I really can’t fathom this woman’s logic at all.

Surely if she’s off work she would have both kids at home with her and plan to do something with them. Even playing out in the garden with a paddling pool or whatever, doesn’t have to cost anything. Dumping Isla in holiday club and dragging Lachlan to bloody costa isn’t really on is it?!

Isn’t Thursdays her day off for “editing/YouTube stuff”. You’d think she would give that a test during the holidays so she can spend time with both of the kids.

Isn’t Thursdays her day off for “editing/YouTube stuff”. You’d think she would give that a test during the holidays so she can spend time with both of the kids.
This is the woman who wants to kick her son out of his bedroom to make it an office for what I can only imagine is her YouTube work.
Them kids are a status for her, it's what she was probably always told she needed as she grew up 'youll get married and have children' but I don't know if she actually wanted them, the way she acts doesn't seem like she did.

Hilarious. I’m so glad she’s taken our advice and taken that poor boy out on his own somewhere other than nursery. Shame it was probably just a 10 minute trip to the coffee shop en route to nursery all for Instagram. Yano god forbid she actually does something worthwhile or fun.

Got your number Sarah. Shame you have to do stuff for show, she couldn’t just take him out without letting everyone know could she 😂 and more to the point something actually special for probably his first time alone with her since maternity leave.

She’s just so vile.

Hilarious. I’m so glad she’s taken our advice and taken that poor boy out on his own somewhere other than nursery. Shame it was probably just a 10 minute trip to the coffee shop en route to nursery all for Instagram. Yano god forbid she actually does something worthwhile or fun.

Got your number Sarah. Shame you have to do stuff for show, she couldn’t just take him out without letting everyone know could she 😂 and more to the point something actually special for probably his first time alone with her since maternity leave.

She’s just so vile.
She really is so unlikable. I don't know her but just from seeing her on Instagram ect I can just imagine shes one of those people that others tolerate.

Been offline for a while as moved house, just catching up on her vlogs but omg I’ve had to switch it off - all the ticky, Isla-melies, hair-ies, ear-ies, mama, dada baby talk voice is driving me mad. I’m sure she never used to be so bad as I used to enjoy her vlogs?? So annoying I don’t think I’ll watch anymore 😩

Oh and don’t get me started on not taking Lachlan to his grandparents, only Isla - I mean wtf! Poor poor boy stuck in nursery and gettin no quality family time this summer

And Ticky still isn’t fitting in his car seat right 🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
Latest Instagram grid post.

I’m sorry but what the hell has she done to her face?

Fillers/Botox or just a horrific photo?

Doesn’t even look like her? 🙈

Reactions: 7
Islas room doesn't really seem big enough to share unless they get bunk beds.
Why do they all feel they need girl boss offices.
A desk in dining room, laptop stationary draw/printer and maybe a small filing box/cabinet is all they need surely?

Reactions: 5
Islas room doesn't really seem big enough to share unless they get bunk beds.
Why do they all feel they need girl boss offices.
A desk in dining room, laptop stationary draw/printer and maybe a small filing box/cabinet is all they need surely?
Very odd decision to make them share a room at their ages? Why are they doing it? Poor Lachlan needs out of his cot and into a proper bed - not shoved in Princess Islas room.

Reactions: 4
I just dont get why they don't buy a house? They can more than afford it with their salaries I imagine.

Latest Instagram grid post.

I’m sorry but what the hell has she done to her face?

Fillers/Botox or just a horrific photo?

Doesn’t even look like her? 🙈
Just a really bad pic I think 😳

I had the same reaction when I saw it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.