Sarah - This Mama Life #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What bonkers flight were her mum & Isla meant to be getting on that needed a connection between London - Aberdeen?!!!! bleeping hell just book them on a bloody direct flight! Sending them via Manchester or somewhere no doubt to save a few quid! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What bonkers flight were her mum & Isla meant to be getting on that needed a connection between London - Aberdeen?!!!! bleeping hell just book them on a bloody direct flight! Sending them via Manchester or somewhere no doubt to save a few quid! 🤣
My thoughts exactly. No consideration for her mother who needs to travel alone with a child. Love her latest post about how Lachlan is so excited about having Mummah and dada to himself for a week.......... he won’t notice any difference coz he will still be in nursery all day everyday 🙄 even when she is off or finishes at lunchtime

Reactions: 11
I think Rob is almost just as bad as her personally. Seen him have days off and he doesn't keep Lachlan off or pick him up early. You'd think he would want to when he's missed almost a year of his life through deployments.

Reactions: 8
Wonder if Sarah paid for the taxi all the way to Heathrow! That can’t have been cheap!

Lachlan doesn't even need tea at nursery most days. If she can pick Isla up for 3 she should be able to pick him up for half 3/4.
I think Isla stays in after school club 3 or 4 days a week. That poor kid is at school from about 8am-5/6pm!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I think Rob is almost just as bad as her personally. Seen him have days off and he doesn't keep Lachlan off or pick him up early. You'd think he would want to when he's missed almost a year of his life through deployments.
I think Robert does as he's told. He seems very under the thumb.

Reactions: 5
Just watched her current stories and she tries to frown at the sun and her forehead won't move. Botox confirmed

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“Where’s Lachlan???” In that annoying voice.... just accept that Lachlan is a normal wee boy who will never be the performing Instagram monkey that you want him to be.

Reactions: 4
Is she actually spending the day with Lachlan? 10am and according to her insta story they were still at home 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She’s def been reading on here. That’s why Lachlan is getting a day off of nursery

Reactions: 1
God she’s really over done the Botox/fillers. Her face hardly moves when she speaks. She looks like she’s frozen.

Reactions: 3
It's awfully sad that's she now spending more time with him and trying to get him on Instagram more because of what she's clearly reading here... does it take reading this to make you spend time with your son? Obviously very forced too. Just find it really sad that she's now trying to make a point of it

Reactions: 2
It's awfully sad that's she now spending more time with him and trying to get him on Instagram more because of what she's clearly reading here... does it take reading this to make you spend time with your son? Obviously very forced too. Just find it really sad that she's now trying to make a point of it

I’m not sure she is spending any more time with him. Just desperately trying to force him to perform on Instagram. She’s someone who just needs to put the bloody phone away and pull her head out of her arse.

Well well well, how many times does she say Lachlan has tea at nursery again??? Yet weird how now Islas out of the way she’s making him some? Why can’t she do that when Isla is home instead of crapping him off to bed and keeping Isla up late to have tea at gone 7pm. Also his nursery tea will be something snacky at about 3/4pm there is no way he should be going to bed without at least some form of supper every night.

Reactions: 8
Well well well, how many times does she say Lachlan has tea at nursery again??? Yet weird how now Islas out of the way she’s making him some? Why can’t she do that when Isla is home instead of crapping him off to bed and keeping Isla up late to have tea at gone 7pm. Also his nursery tea will be something snacky at about 3/4pm there is no way he should be going to bed without at least some form of supper every night.
It’s a nonsense that the poor kid doesn’t get an evening meal at home. As you say, what he gets at nursery will be a small snack, not a proper dinner. I just can’t fathom them at all - such bizzare behaviour.

I don’t think she’s spending any more time with him either. Now that her performing child Isla is out of the picture she needs some content so out comes Lachlan.

Also, the washing up thing... it’s called a LID!! They both called it a liddy 🙄 she really does overdo the baby talk.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.