Sarah - This Mama Life #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's awfully sad that's she now spending more time with him and trying to get him on Instagram more because of what she's clearly reading here... does it take reading this to make you spend time with your son? Obviously very forced too. Just find it really sad that she's now trying to make a point of it
I agree. I almost feel when I watch it that it’s too little too late as Lachlan really isn’t interested in her. I’ve noticed she doesn’t call him ticky anymore - she def reads here. But as you say, so sad that it’s taken other people’s comments for her to realise

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she’s spending any more time with him either. Now that her performing child Isla is out of the picture she needs some content so out comes Lachlan.

Also, the washing up thing... it’s called a LID!! They both called it a liddy 🙄 she really does overdo the baby talk.
I personally still don't get the 'mama' 'Dada' it's not cute when your 5 year old says it.

Reactions: 4
It’s a nonsense that the poor kid doesn’t get an evening meal at home. As you say, what he gets at nursery will be a small snack, not a proper dinner. I just can’t fathom them at all - such bizzare behaviour.
Exactly, my daughter gets a snack at about 3.30/4 at nursery. I can’t imagine not giving her tea once we are home!

She’s spent her day making up a gallery wall of prints for their dining room...I’m calling it folks, Desenio ad coming up soon!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s spent her day making up a gallery wall of prints for their dining room...I’m calling it folks, Desenio ad coming up soon!!
They look lost on that wall too. Waiting for her to show it off along with her obligatory ‘this isn’t our house so sorry for the state’ it’s just so annoying Sarah be grateful you’re getting a house at a massively discounted rate that you can modify. Such a brat.

Reactions: 5
They look lost on that wall too. Waiting for her to show it off along with her obligatory ‘this isn’t our house so sorry for the state’ it’s just so annoying Sarah be grateful you’re getting a house at a massively discounted rate that you can modify. Such a brat.
I hate the way she constantly goes on about it “not being our house”

You’ve lived there for how long?

It IS your house. It’s your home. Stop moaning about it and be grateful you’ve got a place to live!

I find it so annoying the way she talks to the camera and constantly scrunches her nose up and does the daft wide eyes thing as if she’s talking to a baby. I dunno if she thinks it’s endearing or something but it’s really irritating and makes her seem really childish.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Her video content is actually really poor quality as well... every video seems rushed/like an afterthought. She talks really quickly and just acts like she’s rushing through it - especially things like hauls and grocery/meal plan videos. It’s literally like she’s out of breath by the end because she’s rushed through filming so quickly.

I get that she has a full time job and doesn’t have as much time for her YouTube content as other creators do, but then reduce the number of videos you’re making so you can put more effort into them. I honestly don’t understand why brands work with her.

Her attempting to show her food every night to give off she has a healthy food relationship is scary. It does the opposite. Last nights food was a ladle worth of food on a tiny side plate. She’s trying to over compensate by showing us constantly but it just highlights her very bad relationship with eating still.

Her attempting to show her food every night to give off she has a healthy food relationship is scary. It does the opposite. Last nights food was a ladle worth of food on a tiny side plate. She’s trying to over compensate by showing us constantly but it just highlights her very bad relationship with eating still.
I thought her portion size she had last night would have been more fitting for Isla!

Reactions: 2
YES!!!

Honestly does she realise how lucky she is to have a house with a large garden that she’s allowed to decorate AND still be able to save for a deposit on their own house whilst living their “best life”?!

I’m living fairly close to her and paying £1500 a month in rent to be close to a good school (that her kid goes to out of catchment) Oh and btw, I’m not allowed to decorate. Her catchment area school isn’t great and somehow she’s managed to get Isla into a school with an Ofsted Excellent rating without having to pay to live near it, holidays whenever they feel like it, £60 pyjama for the kids and round the clock childcare. She really doesn’t understand her privilege.

Why does she constantly feel the need to video absolute garbage on Instagram? She literally just films herself for the sake of it.

Her husband seems like such a melt.

“What’s going on here Rob?!”
“Ugh I’m eating pizza and chicken and watching Brooklyn 99”

What the duck?! You are grown adults in your 30s - what’s the need to film that shite?

If I was sat with my husband having a take away on a Friday night and I started filming him he’d think I’d lost my mind.

Really hate how she’s constantly trying to shoehorn Lachlan into everything this week. “Oh Lachlan’s home! Oh there he is!” duck sake - just put your phone away and stop playing up for the camera.

Reactions: 9
I stopped watching Sarah ages ago. That bleeping baby voice makes me want to gouge my eyes out.
I agree about her filming poor Rob, every night asking him what he's doing through the camera lens! Just duck off and leave him to it.

• Haha
Why does she constantly feel the need to video absolute garbage on Instagram? She literally just films herself for the sake of it.

Her husband seems like such a melt.

“What’s going on here Rob?!”
“Ugh I’m eating pizza and chicken and watching Brooklyn 99”

What the duck?! You are grown adults in your 30s - what’s the need to film that shite?

If I was sat with my husband having a take away on a Friday night and I started filming him he’d think I’d lost my mind.

Really hate how she’s constantly trying to shoehorn Lachlan into everything this week. “Oh Lachlan’s home! Oh there he is!” duck sake - just put your phone away and stop playing up for the camera.
Best bit is, Lachlan couldn’t give a flying duck and completely ignores her 🤣

Reactions: 6
The military housing isn't instagramable enough for her. It is all about style over substance. That is why she always follows the latest trend even when it so obviously doesn't suit her.

I wish Rob would stand up to her but fear she puts all the blame on the 'crappy housing / being stuck in Portsmouth / not being about to live her best life in London or Scotland or Middle East wherever she fancies that week' on Robert and his job so he keeps quiet.

Reactions: 2
Why is L having to share a room with Isla when they have a 3 bedroom house with a separate dining room which has enough room for her desk? Sorry but seems really selfish!

Why is L having to share a room with Isla when they have a 3 bedroom house with a separate dining room which has enough room for her desk? Sorry but seems really selfish!
My thoughts exactly! Surely the dining table and laptop is enough for her to do her “hobby”. But no, she needs an “office” so she can be like all the other mummy floggers. Can just imagine her moaning to Rob, “ I need an office, everyone else has one 😩😩😩” so her wee boy and girl are being squashed into a tiny room just so she can be the same as her “pals”. Pathetic and selfish

I'm disgusted that she's making them share so she can have an office. It shows how little she thinks of L really.
There are parents out there who would love for their children to have their own rooms and then there is Sarah making her kids share. 🙄 She's so selfish!

I’m disgusted too. She never even bothered with Lachlan’s room from the start. Islas is crammed to the brim with things and decorated to Sarah’s taste but what does Lachlan get? Nothing as usual.

She could get a little summer house shed thing for the garden like Katie Ellison has.

Hahah Jess avey has gone for a bottomless brunch in London....so Sarah decided to go to a fancy bottomless brunch in Southsea! Anything to keep up with the insta-crew

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.