Sarah - This Mama Life #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t be bothered her kid is so behind because she can hide behind the fact her husband is away. So what??

And I say this as an ex army wife myself. I had four kids to juggle back then, and we didn’t have social media to prat around on either. She has not got it tough....do not be taken in by that twaddle! All forces wives go through it

She’s just a weak, bored money grabber .... no more

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is he really still in nappies? Does he just have them at night because that can take ages. I don’t understand why he is still in a cot! My son was sleeping in a proper single bed by his 2nd birthday. Yes this does all involve a bit of extra work. Getting them out of nappies, getting them to stay in a bed without bars and getting them to walk. But this is what being a parent is all about. It’s a complete pain in the arse most of the time 🤣
Has she at least started the potty training? I’m completely flabbergasted by this, he’s 3 at the beginning of October 😱
Pretty sure there has been no start to the potty training.
She keeps saying she's gonna take his dummy's away but that's never happened.
I'm pretty sure he will be in a cot for atleast another year, she can't deal with the sleepless nights.
He's still so babyfied. You'd never believe he's nearly 3

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I just can’t handle her eyes when she does insta stories! She has the phone so close to her face and makes her eyes so so wide she looks ridiculous, makes me laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 2
All the chat on here and I can’t beleive no one is talking about the fact she’s letting Isla play out the front, unsupervised!!! She’s five!!! Two words, April Jones.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She said in her stories today that Ticky is starting swimming lessons soon (and has been on the waiting list for a while). This is excellent, so pleased for poor little Lachlan who doesn’t seem to do any activities or toddler groups with Sara. I know it’s hard if you’re working every day, but if Isla can have swimming, football and dancing (I might be wrong with these activities) surely Lachlan should have something too.

I love how Asda jammies/clothes aren't good enough for her kids 🙄

The whit company pyjamas for a 2 year old who will outgrow them in a couple of months seems such a waste of money!

The way she speaks to the kids on her insta stories 🙈 like they are still babies and as if she is afraid of what the reply will be. When she was saying to Isla about it being her last day at school tomorrow and Isla was just lunging at her hitting her 😳 awkward. She so obviously wishes she had a stereotypical little girly girl

The way she speaks to the kids on her insta stories 🙈 like they are still babies and as if she is afraid of what the reply will be. When she was saying to Isla about it being her last day at school tomorrow and Isla was just lunging at her hitting her 😳 awkward. She so obviously wishes she had a stereotypical little girly girl
That's why I think she wants another child. She wants that girly girl which Isla isn't.

I loved a few weeks ago when she said Isla couldn't bring a boyfriend home till she was 18 (or something along them lines!) And Isla replied with 'or a girlfriend!' 😂

• Haha
Will be interesting to know who the kids are going to be with over the summer holidays? I guess L will be at nursery?

Will be interesting to know who the kids are going to be with over the summer holidays? I guess L will be at nursery?
Ofcourse he will, poor sod!

Them pyjamas were around £60 for 4 pair!!

What is her latest insta post about? How is that tooth brush to big for L? 😂🤦‍♀️

Wait a minute

Last nights stories, talking about the plans for the summer holidays.

Isla is going to stay at Sarah’s parents in Aberdeen. Then Isla is going to visit Robs parents (with Rob) then they are going on a holiday..do they forget that they have 2 kids?! Doesn’t Lachlan get taken to visit his Grandparents???

Reactions: 8
Wait a minute

Last nights stories, talking about the plans for the summer holidays.

Isla is going to stay at Sarah’s parents in Aberdeen. Then Isla is going to visit Robs parents (with Rob) then they are going on a holiday..do they forget that they have 2 kids?! Doesn’t Lachlan get taken to visit his Grandparents???
Don't be silly L gets to spend the whole summer in nursery.

• Sad
That’s outrageous that L doesn’t get a break! He’s little, school have holidays for a reason, the kids are tired, L will be tired. He can surely go with Rob to his parents and on the family holiday. I get Isla going to her nanas, I’m sure l will go when he’s older too, maybe both of them is too much.

Reactions: 3
That’s outrageous that L doesn’t get a break! He’s little, school have holidays for a reason, the kids are tired, L will be tired. He can surely go with Rob to his parents and on the family holiday. I get Isla going to her nanas, I’m sure l will go when he’s older too, maybe both of them is too much.
It's disgusting. He has to be in nursery from at least 9am till 6pm 5 days a week. That must be exhausting for a 2 year old. I know parents have to work but she gets a day and a half off and yet he's still in nursery!

Yep feel sorry for the poor lad.
It’s like she doesn’t want to pay and not send him?
I get that finding childcare over the hols is a nightmare. My kids are the same age (eldest is 5 and has just finished reception and my 2 yo is at nursery) and like Sarah I work 4 days a week.
I have every half term off, their dad has the Christmas holiday off, I have one week off at Easter and the second week is a mixture of family and holiday club and again over the summer it’s a mixture of my partner and I taking time off, family helping out and holiday club. Where I can I try and make sure the kids are together all the way through the hols. I wouldn’t dream of sending my 5 year old to his grandparents for a week or two whilst my 2 yo is stuck in nursery for the whole week?! Seems very unfair to me.

Yep feel sorry for the poor lad.
It’s like she doesn’t want to pay and not send him?
I get that finding childcare over the hols is a nightmare. My kids are the same age (eldest is 5 and has just finished reception and my 2 yo is at nursery) and like Sarah I work 4 days a week.
I have every half term off, their dad has the Christmas holiday off, I have one week off at Easter and the second week is a mixture of family and holiday club and again over the summer it’s a mixture of my partner and I taking time off, family helping out and holiday club. Where I can I try and make sure the kids are together all the way through the hols. I wouldn’t dream of sending my 5 year old to his grandparents for a week or two whilst my 2 yo is stuck in nursery for the whole week?! Seems very unfair to me.
If she can afford £60 for 4 pairs of kids jammies she can afford to pay the nursery and not send him.
She's missing out on making so many memories with him and she's only going to regret it when he's older. I worry he is also gonna grow up to resent Isla too.

Shock horror........ she’s spending some “quality” time with ticky this morning instead of him being in nursery. Of course quality time to her means taking him to costa coffee 🙄

She obviously agrees with the criticism she has received on here regarding ticky being in nursery constantly even when she is off. And how she never spends time with him alone. Just a bit of a coincidence that on her day off she is all of a sudden taking him for coffee without Isla.........

Shock horror........ she’s spending some “quality” time with ticky this morning instead of him being in nursery. Of course quality time to her means taking him to costa coffee 🙄

She obviously agrees with the criticism she has received on here regarding ticky being in nursery constantly even when she is off. And how she never spends time with him alone. Just a bit of a coincidence that on her day off she is all of a sudden taking him for coffee without Isla.........
Exactly. I'm surprised Isla isn't there considering she's on summer holidays.

She obviously still reads here as she is spending time with him alone!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.