Sarah This Mama Life #18 Jumping reels are rife, does everything to avoid mama life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Isla is going to rebal so much when she gets to 12/13. Shes gonna cause Sarah and Rob hell.
Absolutely, I hope she insists on getting her hair cut first of all. I just get the feeling she would rather have short-er hair.

Reactions: 9
Absolutely, I hope she insists on getting her hair cut first of all. I just get the feeling she would rather have short-er hair.
She SHOULD have shorter hair. Her hair is horrible the length it is. It’s just long thin straggly hair that just hangs off her head. Bless her but she’s got her mother’s head shape - and long hair doesn’t suit it. Plus they don’t seem to do much with her hair anyway and even when they do, Isla doesn’t like it and it’s all ripped out and in a mess again within a few hours.

a funky little layered Bob would look cute on Isla and would give her hair a bit of oomph and a bit of volume.

Reactions: 13
I hate it when young children have really long hair. I can't imagine how irritating it must get when they're just trying to play and run around

Reactions: 9
She SHOULD have shorter hair. Her hair is horrible the length it is. It’s just long thin straggly hair that just hangs off her head. Bless her but she’s got her mother’s head shape - and long hair doesn’t suit it. Plus they don’t seem to do much with her hair anyway and even when they do, Isla doesn’t like it and it’s all ripped out and in a mess again within a few hours.

a funky little layered Bob would look cute on Isla and would give her hair a bit of oomph and a bit of volume.
Yeah she would look a lot better with short hair.

Would anyone else cuddle up with their friends husband like that?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Yeah she would look a lot better with short hair.

Would anyone else cuddle up with their friends husband like that?
Omg no!? And why is she so far away!?!? Robs probably loving having an evening with someone not on her phone 24/7

Look at Sarah being all cool with the snuggling.
I am not cool, I would be really taken aback if my husband and friend were sitting like that!
Actually I would be “just what in the duck are you doing?!”

Reactions: 12
Tell you what, if my “bestie” sat in MY house, on MY sofa, snuggling up to MY husband like that…there would be a serious problem!!! With both my ex-bestie and my husband! How inappropriate….unless….is she their threesome partner?! That is my only explanation for such bizarre behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is Sinbad though. He has as much sex appeal as a log. I don't think Sarah has to worry about anyone wanting steal her man.

• Haha
Maybe Aunty Nat is there as the fluffer

Get old Captain Pugwash going so Sarah can impregnate herself

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Did she really bugger off and leave her friend babysitting last time so she could see jessica avey?!

Reactions: 8
Did she really bugger off and leave her friend babysitting last time so she could see jessica avey?!
Yep

Full on partner swap vibes in those pics. Why would you share them? Is It Sarah’s warped attempt to be edgy? Who is Nat, has she ever said? Met her on Craigslist I suspect

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For someone who she claims is her best friend, they don’t see much of one another…..! You don’t ever hear Sarah say much about her either…!

45C32004-268F-4B4A-8812-2EF8183F1EF2.jpeg

Yeah nah I’m sorry but this is very inappropriate and very weird. Why is Sarah sitting on her own? Surely you’d let your guest have the sofa/chair to themselves and you’d sit by your husband? And look how Nat & Rob are sitting - she’s cuddled right up under his arm - snuggling with him. Not just a quick pose for a photo, they are actually snuggling up together. It’s beyond wrong! And you NEVER see Sarah & Rob as close or as tactile together…..
This is very very very very odd…..

Reactions: 17
Yep

Full on partner swap vibes in those pics. Why would you share them? Is It Sarah’s warped attempt to be edgy? Who is Nat, has she ever said? Met her on Craigslist I suspect
Has anyone seen the film something borrowed?
Basically one girl is in love with her friend, he loves her too but they haven't told each other (she doesn't feel worthy of him). He asks her out and she's too timid to realise its a a sort of date, she brings along a friend who's loud and in your face and the friend ends up with the man. In the end they realise they always loved each other and have an affair.
If I remember correctly, Natty was with Sarah the night she met Rob.
Long story short, I get something borrowed vibes here

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Unless Nat is Sinbad’s sister I would be very uncomfortable with that! Where does this Nat live? Local?

Reactions: 4
Also where is natty and Rob!? Has she told Sarah to not film her?! Haven’t seen her since the start of the football video 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.