Sarah This Mama Life #18 Jumping reels are rife, does everything to avoid mama life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That grid post is so aimed at the school. Not that they will care less. Sounds absolutely manic. Also agree it sounds like they all have fleas

Reactions: 7
If she really needed to make a post about Lachlan's chickenpox, why add on the bit about her infection! Is she fighting with her own son for attention? So bleeping low!

Reactions: 9
I can't believe she posted that picture of him as a baby with chickenpox. Such an invasion of privacy, I would be so hurt a s disgusted if my mum did that to me.

Reactions: 13
She’s panicking because if it’s chicken pox and she’s pregnant it could be serious if she gets it again

Reactions: 3
Posting pictures of her poorly son is low. Is nothing sacred anymore. She totally overshares.

I now know more about Sarah’s kidney infection than I ever dreamed possible.

Get some class, nobody actually cares about your urine infection,calling it a kidney infection doesn’t make it sound better.
Pretty sure it's a bog standard UTI - doubt she would feel well enough to post boomerangs of her piss if she actually had an actual kidney infection. 🙄

Pretty sure it's a bog standard UTI - doubt she would feel well enough to post boomerangs of her piss if she actually had an actual kidney infection. 🙄
Exactly! If she had pyelonephritis she wouldn’t be posting boomerangs. It’s most probably a UTI. Too much shagging Sarah? Since you have no boundaries you’ll be letting us know that next.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The only time in my life I've had UTIs was during pregnancy. Is this her backhanded desperate way to keep her precious followers guessing, I wonder? 🤔

Reactions: 5
I really really hope she’s done a COVID test because although she’s not got one of the big three symptoms that sounds a LOT like what it’s been like for people I know 😬😬😬

Reactions: 6
I really really hope she’s done a COVID test because although she’s not got one of the big three symptoms that sounds a LOT like what it’s been like for people I know 😬😬😬
Covid is spreading like wild fire in our school community currently. There are A LOT of children off in our school with Covid…. including a whole class in L’s year. Not off with Chicken Pox likes she is claiming…

Also if it was a kidney infection as she claims she would be so doubled over in pain that New Look wouldn’t even enter her pea brain!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Sounds like covid she’s got! A lot of people I know have been complaining of them symptoms and have tested positive

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Sounds like covid she’s got! A lot of people I know have been complaining of them symptoms and have tested positive
Who is brave enough to message her and tell her she needs to get tested.

I wonder if L has covid symptoms too and that's why hes off?

Reactions: 5
Who is brave enough to message her and tell her she needs to get tested.

I wonder if L has covid symptoms too and that's why hes off?
I reckon so.

I also wonder if she got a positive result while out and about and that’s why she had to go home and Rob get Isla 🕵🏻‍♂️

Let me get this straight

She was out and about in town, then sitting in her car in the car park waiting to collect Isla and drive home…
She then had a “funny turn” but was perfectly ok to drive herself home, so she got home and then sent Rob out to pick Isla up……

Get in the bin. Christ almighty. She’s probably got the cold or whatever. Even if it is Covid, for the love of God, I’m sure she could have waited and got Isla and gone home. She was fine enough to get herself home and seems fine now.

this woman is utterly pathetic.

Reactions: 13
I would hope that her office insist on Latrol Flow tests on the days she works in the office.
She will go out of her tiny, little mind if she has to isolate for 10 days so even if she has symptoms I can't see her admitting it or her taking a PCR as she won't want to stay home.

Let me get this straight

She was out and about in town, then sitting in her car in the car park waiting to collect Isla and drive home…
She then had a “funny turn” but was perfectly ok to drive herself home, so she got home and then sent Rob out to pick Isla up……

Get in the bin. Christ almighty. She’s probably got the cold or whatever. Even if it is Covid, for the love of God, I’m sure she could have waited and got Isla and gone home. She was fine enough to get herself home and seems fine now.

this woman is utterly pathetic.
And to sit and record a video and upload to Instagram about it all 😂

Having her 'bestie' stay. Wonder how long till they're left babysitting while she goes out.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.