Sarah This Mama Life #18 Jumping reels are rife, does everything to avoid mama life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if Isla was a dressy, girlie girl the dress is bleeping hideous, outdated and not at all the kind of style a child of Isla's age would choose to wear. Just like everything with Sarah she puts what she needs (probably one of her weird family traditions.... We always wear cheap looking red velvet dresses Christmas day in my family) before what her two children actually want.
i bought the dress for my 3 year old. I’m now regretting the decision but to be fair it looks really good on the ~4 year old model. Please tellme friends if I need to return.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
i bought the dress for my 3 year old. I’m now regretting the decision but to be fair it looks really good on the ~4 year old model. Please tellme friends if I need to return.
No it would look cute on a younger child and Im also assuming your daughter is into dresses ect?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Isla just does not look comfortable in girly clothes. Yet Sarah makes her parade about online and it’s so awkward to watch.

Reactions: 6
Why does she always insist on buying Isla the ugliest, most old fashioned looking dresses?! This is bogging. The poor kid is not a fan of dresses - why can’t Sarah get that through her head? There’s lots of lovely things she could wear for Christmas- a nice pair of trousers and a lovely sparkly wee top or something, or a nice jumpsuit? Or if she HAS to buy her a dress can she at least make it something a bit more fun & modern, rather than something that looks like a kids party dress circa 1991

View attachment 876269
Hiya Sarah! 👋 Thanks for clarifying that the 90s are supposedly back.
Screenshot_20211120-201445.png

Reactions: 3
Just "jumping on" to say WHAT THE F*** IS GOING ON WITH SINBAD AND AUBTY NAT!!???? I wondered if it was his sister or something?! Tbh when my girlfriends stay at our house its more likely my husband is scurrying aut bringing us snacks while we snuggle up on the sofa together 😂 I have tons of male friends and a military background which is different to 'normal' friendships/boundaries etc.....

But that is seriously, seriously weird 😳

Reactions: 13
Where did Bestie Auntie Nat go? Home? Out with Sinbad?
bleeping sinbad on the flea infested moth resistant woollen carpet while Sarah shore horns her daughter into ill fitting clothes and desperately parades her online like a clothes horse

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Methinks Auntie Nat has told Sarah to stop filming her. I’d put money on Nat either reading here or she has a kindhearted friend who does and who’s tipped her off that Sarah has been plastering her on Instagram and implying Auntie Nat has something smoochy* going on with Sinbad.

The whole situation is completely weird.

<*Excuse me while I deal with a sudden wave of intense nausea. Want to throw up.>

Reactions: 7
So at this stage I’m thinking that either the threesome didn’t go well & Aunty Nat has left…OR she’s been eaten by the fleas 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yep. Something’s awry. For oversharer Sarah to trail Auntie Nat coming for the weekend and then Nat disappears from stories early on Saturday (or was the last one the freaky Sinbad sofa situ on Friday?)…something’s amiss. Hopefully it involves Nat telling Sarah to stop being a twit and posting footage of her everyday humdrum life that nobody’s interested in on the fricking internet.

So at this stage I’m thinking that either the threesome didn’t go well & Aunty Nat has left…OR she’s been eaten by the fleas 🤷‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 4
It’s OK people! Auntie Nat is asleep whilst Sarah has done a HIIT and Sinbad has taken kids swimming. Phew! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Auntie Nat. What a strange set up this weekend has been. If my pal was coming over, she would definitely not be snuggling up on the couch with my husband while I watched on, filmed them and fake giggled.

Reactions: 11
Weird rob and nat were snuggled so close, whenever Sarah posts rob he's at the other end of the sofa looking miserable. Never seen him look so happy as when nat was there! Even them walking ahead together the next morning and Sarah creeping about the back of them filming and zooming in on her 'friend' if that was me and my friend we would have been snuggled on the sofa together, husband on the chair, on drinks and snack duties or keeping clear so we could talk about 'girly' banter he wouldn't be interested in. I fully trust my husband but have been propositions by plenty of married men while I was single... it happens, and rob has never looked so happy on her stories, not while on a date night in St. Andrews, not while visiting her family and definitely not while sharing a sofa with his wife. Body language says a lot!!

Reactions: 14
I think he never looks happy for the reason we all know he doesn’t look happy - he doesn’t want to be filmed! He probably wants a date night or a movie or just to sit and watch telly without being bloody broadcast!

It does look so dodge. No mention of them and suddenly Rob has to take the kids swimming and Nat is sleeping in….sounds like something happened last night and Sarah is letting out the rage by working out 🤣

Reactions: 9
What the crap was that breakfast? Was that for five people? She has some serious issues that one!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.