Sarah This Mama Life #18 Jumping reels are rife, does everything to avoid mama life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For her bestie’s sake, I hope she has done a lateral flow and established definitively whether there are fleas in the house.

#poorbestie

Reactions: 10
Aunty Nat? 😂 The one who she invited to stay and then ditched with the kids so she could go out with Jess Avey.
Right well, let’s see how long it is before good old Aunty Nat is dumped so that Sarah can go off out galavanting…. I’m going to assume Sarah’s “kidney infection” and whatever other bogus illness shes pretending to have will have miraculously disappeared now?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“Lol to” the bestie coming to visit for what, the first time since the move? Ready to come into a house which either has fleas, COVID or chickenpox (or all of the above) 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why would Lachlan have to stay in if he has a few spots which have nt developed over the last few days so obviously is nt chicken pox! Something is amiss here 🧐

• Wow
Why does she always insist on buying Isla the ugliest, most old fashioned looking dresses?! This is bogging. The poor kid is not a fan of dresses - why can’t Sarah get that through her head? There’s lots of lovely things she could wear for Christmas- a nice pair of trousers and a lovely sparkly wee top or something, or a nice jumpsuit? Or if she HAS to buy her a dress can she at least make it something a bit more fun & modern, rather than something that looks like a kids party dress circa 1991

864C5A71-1343-4A46-B938-A1357D6F21D8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There's a Christmas photo of me in the 90s wearing a dress almost identical to that mine had a bow at the waist though 😂

Poor isla will just look so awkward and uncomfortable as knowing Sarah it will be a size too small

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
There's a Christmas photo of me in the 90s wearing a dress almost identical to that mine had a bow at the waist though 😂

Poor isla will just look so awkward and uncomfortable as knowing Sarah it will be a size too small
And I bet she pairs it with white tights. I feel white tights only look good on a little one up to about the age of 4/5

Even if Isla was a dressy, girlie girl the dress is bleeping hideous, outdated and not at all the kind of style a child of Isla's age would choose to wear. Just like everything with Sarah she puts what she needs (probably one of her weird family traditions.... We always wear cheap looking red velvet dresses Christmas day in my family) before what her two children actually want.

Reactions: 8
Even if Isla was a dressy, girlie girl the dress is bleeping hideous, outdated and not at all the kind of style a child of Isla's age would choose to wear. Just like everything with Sarah she puts what she needs (probably one of her weird family traditions.... We always wear cheap looking red velvet dresses Christmas day in my family) before what her two children actually want.
Oh gosh just waiting for the pics of her when she was little like “look I had the same!” 😂🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Isla is going to rebal so much when she gets to 12/13. Shes gonna cause Sarah and Rob hell.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.