Sarah This Mama Life #18 Jumping reels are rife, does everything to avoid mama life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah, not buying it. The threesome got too kinky for them, Aunty Natty bit Sinbad, the safe word came out and she was then sent away under a cloud of shame, hence us not seeing her all weekend. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sinbad bitten by a dog. I shouldn't laugh but he does have the personality of a plank of wood so the pup probably mistook him for a big stick.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She gets so awkward and always fiddles with her hair or horrendous eye lashes when she mentions picking up the kids from after school. Because she knows it’s so sad that she leaves them there until the final possible second. And then they’ve to be dragged round the shops to get something for their dinner? For all the “life admin” she does she surely her Monday night meal should be organised?

• Sad
What the does she do on her days off or weekends that means she is unable to provide a meal for her children at the end of a school day without first dragging them around the shops. How hard is it to schedule in a weekly food shop? Both of them are complete and utter pot messes

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Confused over why she never has anything in on a Monday. She doesn’t work Thursday and has half day Friday and all weekend to shop. Amazon prime even offer same day delivery on groceries. How on Earth can she not find time to do an online shop or go food shopping?! She baffles me.

Reactions: 17
It’s because she spends all her time going to parks and cafes and doing unnecessary crap so she doesn’t have to think about why she’s so unfulfilled and unhappy.

I don’t understand this. It’s basic parenting to have organised food and have appropriate shopping in - including some emergency meals - pasta/baked potatoes/frozen soup

I have 3 around the same age as Sarah and always have food ready for them around 30 minutes after they come in and they don’t even go to after school club. They are shattered and hungry. It’s not bloody hard and that is making a home cooked meal from scratch that they can eat and then husband and I can have later - eg lasagne/shepherd’s pie/ chicken satay/Swedish meatballs/chicken divan. It’s not hard to organise the shopping and get something made in the morning/weekend or into the slow cooker or defrosted out the freezer (batch cooking, Sarah?). Some nights we have to go out for after school activities - football/rainbows etc. But the food is ready to go so they have a hot meal before they go. It has to be as my 5 year old is shattered and can only manage Rainbows once a week so she needs her bath and bed as soon as we get back in. The thought of dragging her (or the other two) round the shops when they get out of school because I was too busy getting my nails done or my hair? Sorry. Just no. Not acceptable.

She seems to have a 2 hour lunch break - why can’t she get whatever food then if she can’t organise a food delivery (why not? Clearly has access to the internet and time as all the time in the world to Google, order and post horrible clothes for herself on Instagram)? Clearly there are issues with Lachlan and he has just started school. This wee boy needs routine and time to decompress and do his reading etc. Instead he is being dragged round the shops as his needs fall far below Sarah’s beauty appointments. Dreadful. She should be ashamed as should Sinbad. What’s to stop him going to the supermarket if she is such a hopeless selfish lump?

Confused over why she never has anything in on a Monday. She doesn’t work Thursday and has half day Friday and all weekend to shop. Amazon prime even offer same day delivery on groceries. How on Earth can she not find time to do an online shop or go food shopping?! She baffles me.
Exactly! Ubereats in our area will do an Aldi delivery for you. Along with Amazon fresh There is no excuse for this! Apart from the fact that the comfort and well being of two small children is not this woman’s priority. This is meant to be aspirational content, is it? Child neglect/sub-optimal parenting? What a time to be alive

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Her existence is bizarre.
I work with families who do need parenting input and even they do some basics better than she does, on very little income and with very little help or privileges that she has.
It really isn’t hard to throw some basic meals together. Hell even if she bought ready made big shepherds pies and pasta bakes that just need heating and serving with some garlic bread at least it would be filling, warm, and fairly decent for those poor kids.
What’s the bet Sinbad gets the proper medical attention for his dog bite that they didn’t get that poor lad for his massive gash on his head on holiday… 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 13
What the does she do on her days off or weekends that means she is unable to provide a meal for her children at the end of a school day without first dragging them around the shops. How hard is it to schedule in a weekly food shop? Both of them are complete and utter pot messes
I don’t believe it for a minute. She just likes to play the over worked over stretched having to do everything slightly ditzy mum card. All for engagement.

Reactions: 6
If only our village had a mini coop supermarket and an Iceland over the road. Not to mention the shop on the same road As the school. Such a dick that woman it’s not bleeping hard even with her parenting level 🙄.

If only our village had a mini coop supermarket and an Iceland over the road. Not to mention the shop on the same road As the school. Such a dick that woman it’s not bleeping hard even with her parenting level 🙄.
Iceland do same day delivery too🤔

Reactions: 1
It’s pathetic. You can make a really nice pea soup from frozen peas. Buy a bag of them, some onion/carrot/garlic/celery, stock and cream for the soup. Then some bread and cheese and make soup and cheese toasties. You can have that on the table in 20 minutes including blending the soup. Buy it all from Iceland. She seems to know the co op has apparently had no food for ages so more planning needed?!

I honestly cannot believe that anyone would behave like this just for content. It is totally embarrassing

Iceland do same day delivery too🤔
She can walk there and back to her house in 10mins, add on 5 more and she can grab the kids from school too! She’s just too lazy!

Her engagement on insta must be shite at the moment, with her woe is me bullshit post. It’s called being an actual adult Sarah 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm sorry but there is nothing wrong with chicken nuggets chips and peas all from the freezer hold my hands up my wee one has a freezer meal once a week!!! I work full time and a Thursday is always a busy late evening for us so she has the above similar then....your can be a busy working mum and still provide for your kids without it be a tit show!

What time are those kids in after school till????

Reactions: 15
I'm sorry but there is nothing wrong with chicken nuggets chips and peas all from the freezer hold my hands up my wee one has a freezer meal once a week!!! I work full time and a Thursday is always a busy late evening for us so she has the above similar then....your can be a busy working mum and still provide for your kids without it be a tit show!

What time are those kids in after school till????
Probably 6pm!

Reactions: 4
How as parents so they fail to make sure they have enough food in the house to provide a balanced meal for their children? Sure thing that she has organised a meal kit for the two of them but it’s so poor that she manages her time so poorly that she overlooks making sure she has food for the children.

What does she do with her non working days and weekend that don’t allow time for shopping.

Reactions: 10
She can walk there and back to her house in 10mins, add on 5 more and she can grab the kids from school too! She’s just too lazy!

Her engagement on insta must be shite at the moment, with her woe is me bullshit post. It’s called being an actual adult Sarah 🙄
I expect it was more about the opportunity to tag Mother Plucker. I wonder what she has to do to bring on the watery eyes for the selfie? Maybe she was imagining that Gusto forgot the ingredients for her risotto? Not being invited to an Instahun brunch? Isla refusing to wear the velvet monstrosity?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her post about being overwhelmed etc was basically a dig at Rob and his job and a far bit of blame on the kids too. You’re a wife and a mother Sarah so suck it up. Stop complaining about the kids clubs, that’s your choice they do all that and the deployment stuff goes with the job. So much self pity, just grow up and sort yourself out 😡

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.