Sarah This Mama Life #17 Dumped at nursery day and night, free Lachlan the poor wee mite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny story..... I was chatting on Instagram stories telling people to go watch my AD on YouTube when the least favourite child come in and started firing his toy at the wall. I had to pretend I liked him and in the meekish voice had to tell him to stop and then when he didn't take a blind bit of notice had to pretend he was firing at the floor instead so people would think he listened to me. Problem was the noise of the toy hitting the wall and my darting eyes everytime he did it to my beautiful off white wall gave my tit parenting skills away.

Now that was far more entertaining than the cat poo in the plant pot.
He took no notice of her at all. Poor poor parenting.

Reactions: 9
Does insta work differently for these guys? Personally I wouldn’t post a story of me bollocking my kid either, but I’d just redo the whole thing - not that I have ever done a talking head story in my life - but why can’t she just put the phone down, tell him to go out to the garden or she’ll take the toy off him and then go back to her riveting story?

Also, meals. There is no rule that says you have to post stories of dinners. If you’re having something boring to eat (which it mostly is) just bleeping eat it! Photos are not compulsory!

Reactions: 10
Agree. Like you, I don't film myself talking to Instagram but if I was on a phonecall and my child came in firing at the walls I would pause the call or phone them back. Very easy to just stop filming for two seconds.

I found it strange that Lachlan had obviously just walking into the room as she says 'Oh hello Lachlan' but he didn't acknowledge her in anyway. That is one truly screwed up relationship.

Agree. Like you, I don't film myself talking to Instagram but if I was on a phonecall and my child came in firing at the walls I would pause the call or phone them back. Very easy to just stop filming for two seconds.

I found it strange that Lachlan had obviously just walking into the room as she says 'Oh hello Lachlan' but he didn't acknowledge her in anyway. That is one truly screwed up relationship.
I bet she only said “hello Lachlan” sweetly because she was filming herself. If not she probably would have ignored him.

Reactions: 3
Wow, she’s just shown how self absorbed she is. The sad news that Sarah Harding has died and she puts it on her stories between a swipe up for her dress and a picture of Rob and L at the garden centre for lunch 😡

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Wow, she’s just shown how self absorbed she is. The sad news that Sarah Harding has died and she puts it on her stories between a swipe up for her dress and a picture of Rob and L at the garden centre for lunch 😡
She did the same a few weeks ago about Afghanistan. Complete virtue signalling. I can't remember what she was posting about but she linked about two stories towards Afghanistan and then back to her pointless day that is "haha so funny" 🙄

She’s explaining in stories why I’s face is grazed. Hi Sarah! 👋👋

Care to explain also why you airbrushed it out of the back to school photos?

Strange woman.

Reactions: 17
She’s explaining in stories why I’s face is grazed. Hi Sarah! 👋👋

Care to explain also why you airbrushed it out of the back to school photos?

Strange woman.
Wondered how long it would be before she addressed it….
You are welcome lovely tattle people for the inside scoop 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It's just not on. OK to have your child squeezed into clothes that are too small for her but she can't have a photo on her grid showing her with scratches on her face.

What will she do if Isla needs a brace? What if she develops acne by the time she goes to prom?

All of Sarah's issues with her own body image being projected on her child. Absolutely not OK and wetwipe Sinbad needs to step in before Isla ends up with the same fucked up issues as her Mama.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
That transition reel for the Flora - what's is actually showing you of the product? What's the point?

Is the walk the day Rob stood in dog tit? That's now what I am correlating Flora with

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That transition reel for the Flora - what's is actually showing you of the product? What's the point?

Is the walk the day Rob stood in dog tit? That's now what I am correlating Flora with
Probably since the only time she takes the kids outside (Costa aside) is to shoot ‘content’ aka make them work to pay for their pre-sliced and packaged apples/cocktail sausages.

Reactions: 7
Surely the whole point of the chatter tube is that the child helps make it and fill it? Not the parent doing it at 10pm? 🙈

Reactions: 21
The flora reel! When they’re all walking past the camera could she look any more clumpy and awkward?! She’s like a wooden soldier stumping her way past 🤣 Cart horses have more style and Grace 🤣 Give it up Sara, you’re the furthest thing from natural in front of that camera and shame on you for dragging your family into your tit show too.

Quite literally tit show after the shoe poo and car poo this week 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Surely the whole point of the chatter tube is that the child helps make it and fill it? Not the parent doing it at 10pm? 🙈
Good god no, Sarah could never allow that, he might call her Mum on it or something 😱

Well
It’s basically a pot of plastic and there’s nothing wrong with real butter unless you are eating it out of the tub with a spoon on the daily. Margarine is rotten & those health claims are false. Use the false information/ health button.

Good god no, Sarah could never allow that, he might call her Mum on it or something 😱
Wth are these things ?? !

Reactions: 5
Why is she doing this chatter tube thing!? Even if they don’t input loads, at least let them decorate it!? Wtf??? She doesn’t even know him well enough to know what he’d want in it anyway!

Reactions: 11
Well
It’s basically a pot of plastic and there’s nothing wrong with real butter unless you are eating it out of the tub with a spoon on the daily. Margarine is rotten & those health claims are false. Use the false information/ health button.

Wth are these things ?? !
Hard agree. We never eat margarine etc only butter. The amount of processing it takes to make Katherine is terrifying! Do use baking spread for cakes though as they are much fluffier

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.