Sarah This Mama Life #17 Dumped at nursery day and night, free Lachlan the poor wee mite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she spend all her money on the tit carpet or something? Why's Isla wearing a cardigan that looks like it would fit Lachlan?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Did she spend all her money on the tit carpet or something? Why's Isla wearing a cardigan that looks like it would fit Lachlan?
How very dare you, that’s moth resistant carpet!
None of the kids clothes look moth resistant but, you know…priorities.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That is actually shocking. Am always amazed at the number of people who don’t seem to iron a thing - Charlotte Taylor is another. I know we’re all busy but I just do a bit in the evening when I’m watching the TV. Gives me an excuse to listen to the radio or watch something different to husband in the utility room. Seriously not bothered as watching the tv anyway so don’t feel I’m missing out. It takes about 2 minutes to iron a cardigan snd less than 5 to do the summer dresses if you know one end of an iron from another

I feel sad for Isla - she looks a total state. Doesn’t Sarah sort through her uniform at the end of term and work out what to get rid of and what snd needs?

Reactions: 11
That is actually shocking. Am always amazed at the number of people who don’t seem to iron a thing - Charlotte Taylor is another. I know we’re all busy but I just do a bit in the evening when I’m watching the TV. Gives me an excuse to listen to the radio or watch something different to husband in the utility room. Seriously not bothered as watching the tv anyway so don’t feel I’m missing out. It takes about 2 minutes to iron a cardigan snd less than 5 to do the summer dresses if you know one end of an iron from another

I feel sad for Isla - she looks a total state. Doesn’t Sarah sort through her uniform at the end of term and work out what to get rid of and what snd needs?
Totally agree. I always remember the kids that went to school looking like a bag of shite and felt sorry for them. I can’t imagine Sarah going out without her clothes looking their best (even with her questionable fashion choices) so why would u let your children? What’s more shocking is her husband is in the bloody military so he is probably an expert at ironing kit!! They are setting such bad examples to those children.

• Sad
The two tight clothes must be a throwback to her eating disorder. She obviously has an issue with buying the next size up for her children as if by admitting her daughter needs clothes for an 8/9 year old means she must be overweight when Isla is tall for her age and stocky.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
There is absolutely no excuse for them not taking pride in how they kids are turned out for school. Even if they get to thr age they want to wear certain things or styles , fine but you have to be the parent and at least make sure things fit.

Reactions: 9
She is disgrace why would u let isla go out like that?? More so to school! She never has a hair out of place but islas trousers aren't even ironed! She always seems to post unflattering pics of isla is it just me????

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I think the only saving grace here is Sarah’s not trying to squeeze tomboy Isla into a too small school dress

Reactions: 8
If you look closely at the knees on her trousers they are torn/holey.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I wonder if she got a skirt or summer dress for Isla to wear and Isla flat out refused so Sarah had to squeeze her into last years trousers because she didnt buy her any thinking she would wear the skirt ect.

I has holes in her knees and L’s trousers are just folded up and not properly shortened and hemmed. Sarah you should be ashamed of yourself, you’re a pathetic excuse of a mother

• Sad
While she was looking at the clothes in Sainsbury’s, she could have picked up a bigger pair or trousers for Isla!

It's just ridiculous the lack of effort she puts into those kids isla could have looked smart and tidy! Loads of places have lovely fitted shirts and trousers for girls now! More so in grey our uniform is brown we have such limited choices shes lucky...a disgrace but lucky!

Reactions: 8
Buy your wee girl a new cardigan, trousers and shoes for school you disgusting excuse for a mother, you can more than afford it. Or use the free stuff you were given and paid to advertise instead of it lying going to waste. Poor girl looks a state

Reactions: 13
I has holes in her knees and L’s trousers are just folded up and not properly shortened and hemmed. Sarah you should be ashamed of yourself, you’re a pathetic excuse of a mother
OMG - you're right

What is going on here? This is genuinely quite concerning. Not coping? Chaotic? This is not what you would expect where there is the time and money to have the children kitted out properly. It's not lack of insight/understanding of norms as Sarah understands it's the first day of school and manages to sort herself out.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe the state she sent Isla to school in. Cardigan too small it’s nearly choking her, holes in her trousers and last years shoes that surely can’t still fit properly?
I’m pleased Lachlan had a good day, he’s probably so relieved to get home when it still daylight and has chance to play before dinner and bed - oh but Sarah drags him round Sainsbury’s looking at clothes - hopefully she bought Isla some new uniform that fits. She’s doesn’t give a sh*t about how her kids looks - this is the women who got her ASOS order delivered to a hotel because she didn’t have anything to wear 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I know you shouldn’t generalise but I’ve noticed at school that on the whole it’s the wealthy families with the scruffy looking old uniform and the less well off families seem to look immaculate. My mum would say that’s why they’re rich, because they’re tight 😆
Charlotte Taylor is exactly the same, and it’s not the ironing or lack of because uniforms are made with anti crease technology these days. I don’t iron but I hang everything up and there’s no creases. If there were though, I’d have to get the iron out!

Reactions: 5
And this is the Mama who arranged an ASOS delivery to a hotel when she wanted a new dress. The Mama who treats herself to loungewear in all the available colours when she finds a set she likes. She hasn't got a clue about what a real mother does.
The very basic thing you can do is feed and cloth your children and she does an absolute pigs ear of that.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
The two tight clothes must be a throwback to her eating disorder. She obviously has an issue with buying the next size up for her children as if by admitting her daughter needs clothes for an 8/9 year old means she must be overweight when Isla is tall for her age and stocky.
I think Isla has her mum’s build (tall and sticky) so does need a bigger size.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.