Sarah This Mama Life #17 Dumped at nursery day and night, free Lachlan the poor wee mite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she left it so late to sort their shoes??? When do the kids start? Ours started 2 weeks ago and I got my little girls shoes in July! We made a big deal of going to get them and her pencil case etc and then a Mcds as a treat...does she not think her kids would enjoy a day like that???

Reactions: 7
Why has she left it so late to sort their shoes??? When do the kids start? Ours started 2 weeks ago and I got my little girls shoes in July! We made a big deal of going to get them and her pencil case etc and then a Mcds as a treat...does she not think her kids would enjoy a day like that???
She posted about 2 weeks ago that she was starting to get school bits and was loving how early she was at doing it.

Im suprised shes gone to Clarks, didnt Isla have doc marteens last year?

Reactions: 6
Our school is back on Thursday, Isla is back full time then and Lachlan is a few half days then in properly the following week.

Reactions: 3
She posted about 2 weeks ago that she was starting to get school bits and was loving how early she was at doing it.

Im suprised shes gone to Clarks, didnt Isla have doc marteens last year?
Bragging about how early she was doing it? 😂 I bought all my sons school stuff in July, because no way was I running around at the last minute doing shopping with two 4 month old babies in tow. She’s an idiot!

Reactions: 7
Probably because she was hoping to blag stuff and that hasn’t happened…

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why is the dipshit taking photos of him crawling under the shop fittings instead of stopping and reprimanding him?

Presumably nursery don't take children on trips to shops to show them how to behave so the poor mite won't stand a chance. This is the child that is so really for school. She hasn't got a clue!

Reactions: 16
Why is the dipshit taking photos of him crawling under the shop fittings instead of stopping and reprimanding him?

Presumably nursery don't take children on trips to shops to show them how to behave so the poor mite won't stand a chance. This is the child that is so really for school. She hasn't got a clue!
Also why is he getting in window displays?

• Wow
Sarah, posting a photo of your almost 5 year old hiding in shops and probably messing up displays, isn’t cute or funny. You should be ashamed that you haven’t taught him how to behave properly. You are looking for “poor, harassed toddler Mum” sympathy but seem to not realise that your 5 year old should not be constantly behaving like this, as you say. People won’t be saying awww cute like you want them to. Poor boy doesn’t stand a chance at school if this is how he behaves one on one with his parents, and it’s all your fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s
Sarah, posting a photo of your almost 5 year old hiding in shops and probably messing up displays, isn’t cute or funny. You should be ashamed that you haven’t taught him how to behave properly. You are looking for “poor, harassed toddler Mum” sympathy but seem to not realise that your 5 year old should not be constantly behaving like this, as you say. People won’t be saying awww cute like you want them to. Poor boy doesn’t stand a chance at school if this is how he behaves one on one with his parents, and it’s all your fault.
It’s terrible isn’t it.
Sadly that boy seems very poorly behaved and dare I say it a little bit of a pain in the bum which is completely and utterly the fault of his useless, gormless parents.

Reactions: 16
If they are so happy to be playing with their cousins then why are Sarah and Rob not fostering those relationships? More visits to and from cousins? She’s more interested in visiting her ‘home’ where there aren’t any cousins for them to play with. She really is selfish.

Reactions: 15
Not happy being with your in laws haha ….bloody bellend Also tagging Hannah Michalak….so desperate for attention.

Reactions: 6
Now got anxiety after everyone enjoyed the visit and the dawning realisation it may have to be repeated instead of the bi-annual loo stop at 2am

Edit to add other anxieties during visit: can’t control food. Can’t control exercise. Can’t take photos of everyone and endlessly waffle on stories. Expected to look after own children and not pop out for three hours for VIP balloon arch accessory. It must be torture!

As an aside…what is the white stuff in that breakfast? It doesn’t look nice at all

Reactions: 12
If they are so happy to be playing with their cousins then why are Sarah and Rob not fostering those relationships? More visits to and from cousins? She’s more interested in visiting her ‘home’ where there aren’t any cousins for them to play with. She really is selfish.
She’ll probably send the kids there on their own when they are old enough to be “without” her. I suspect his parents don’t take any of her nonsense and don’t pander to her which is why she hates it there.

Reactions: 9
I am not at all surprised she is suffering with anxiety. Must be hard trying to live this pretense of Mama life, sharing do much of her pretend happy life, always trying to keep up the latest trend. Sometimes I wonder if she is more influenced than influencer. She seems to really buy into this fake world of Instagram.

Reactions: 17
I am not at all surprised she is suffering with anxiety. Must be hard trying to live this pretense of Mama life, sharing do much of her pretend happy life, always trying to keep up the latest trend. Sometimes I wonder if she is more influenced than influencer. She seems to really buy into this fake world of Instagram.
This!!

I have very little sympathy for her when it’s all her doing. If she stopped trying to live up to this perception she wants everyone to have of her and trying to have this ‘insta perfect’ life, she’d be much happier.

Driving through the evening back home …..pair of oddballs. Bet she couldn’t get her arse in that car quick enough…..

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.