Sarah This Mama Life #17 Dumped at nursery day and night, free Lachlan the poor wee mite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eyes are filling up with tears, because she can’t shove Lachlan into childcare for 12 hours now, and she will actually have to spend time with him more like!
I’m more surprised that fucker can actually cry with all the Botox she’s had 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just had a little look at the photo mentioned above… laughing at her editing her ankles
Theres lots of things ive learnt about Lachlan from my friends child that ive not mentioned. One being he cant take turns and apprently cant put his own shoes on.
My friend was picking up her daughter and had to go in to look for something her daughter lost and witnessed Lachlan shouting at a staff member "youre wasting my time" and chucking his shoes on the floor. The staff member was helping a younger child putting thier shoes on.

It goes to show how he must get spoken too at home.
how awful 😢

Is she trying to say that we aren’t exotic up here in the North-East of Scotland 😂 We can do exotic. I will have you know that on a sunny day many a man can be seen strolling down Union street with his wife beater vest on and a tin of Tennent’s lager in his hand 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow can't believe she posted that about threatening to put L in a buggy - hes 5 soon!
My nearly 5year old knows when out in public to hold hands or to stay near adults it's the ultimate in basic level parenting. She's a joke.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Threatening him with a pushchair when he won’t do what you want!
Great parenting there Sarah. 🙄

She’s clearly never considered that maybe he’s doing stuff, because he actually wants attention from his Mum.

What an absolutely awful woman!
Of all her tit parenting this one probably shocks me the most. My little boy is a couple of weeks younger than L and hasn’t been in a buggy for about 2.5/3yrs. He’d find that threat hilariously weird. Goes to show how much she’s babied poor L keeping him in one until very recently.

Reactions: 8
Wow can't believe she posted that about threatening to put L in a buggy - hes 5 soon!
My nearly 5year old knows when out in public to hold hands or to stay near adults it's the ultimate in basic level parenting. She's a joke.
Her easy way out of parenting by palming him off to someone else is coming back to bite her. He doesn’t know how to behave with his parents.

Reactions: 14

She’s clearly never considered that maybe he’s doing stuff, because he actually wants attention from his Mum.

Poor little lad is probably shattered. He is young, and not used to being out and about with her. He is usually hidden away at Nursery or asleep in the car throughout the night. He doesn’t know how to behave, because it’s all new to him. I just want to hug this little guy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Pushchair. My son is a whole year younger than Lachlan, I cannot remember the last time he used a pushchair or that I even considered it. Shes an absolute joke!

Reactions: 6
Poor Lachlan’s false smile. No wonder he kept running in the wrong direction from her he was probably trying to escape from his crappy parents and bratty sister!!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Won't hold her hand and runs off, won't sit at the dinner table and runs off, won't sleep without her holding his hand in bed. Maybe if she'd learnt to put the bloody phone down, stop expecting others to do the job of parenting him and actually spend some time getting to know him she wouldn't have so many issues with him not listening to him.

This distant aunt relationship she has with him is really going to bite her on the arse.

Reactions: 17
No I’m no instamum parenting guru like Sarah, but I’ve found if I put my phone away I magically have a spare hand for my child to hold on to when in busy public places.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Poor little lad is probably shattered. He is young, and not used to being out and about with her. He is usually hidden away at Nursery or asleep in the car throughout the night. He doesn’t know how to behave, because it’s all new to him. I just want to hug this little guy.
Exactly. Up before dawn and at an airport, so probably excitable too! The poor fella is left in nursery every day, how would he know how to act if you don't spend time with him and teach him! Awful.

Reactions: 13

She is an evil 👿 mother. Her problem is she has no clue how to be a mother as her kids are never with her. Chucked in to a kids club on a Disney 2 day cruise. Just shows how awful selfish she is. I think it’s time her Mother had a word with her about her awful parenting. I think Sarah has issues.

Reactions: 9

WTF!

I don't have kids, but surely a child who is starting school soon wouldn't still be in a pushchair?!

To be fair, I clean out my email before I go on leave at work so I have no unread mail so I can say how many I have when I’m back at work but 197 isn’t a lot. I took a week off last month and came back to over 700 emails. Mainly because people are twats and reply all to mails and some newsletters and generic stuff though… 😂
Totally off topic but this is my worst email nightmare coming back from leave:

“Hello I’m not sure who this is for so I’ve emailed all users”

“Hi Julie how are you? That’s definitely one for me”

“Oh hi Donna, that’s great! I’m fine thanks how are you?”

“Oh you know, tough 18 months. Hope we’re getting back to some sort of normal - whatever that is”

“Oh I know. We’re going to the caravan for the September weekend, can’t wait”

Hello! You didn’t have to copy us all in ffs! Yet I somehow feel obliged to read them all 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Totally off topic but this is my worst email nightmare coming back from leave:

“Hello I’m not sure who this is for so I’ve emailed all users”

“Hi Julie how are you? That’s definitely one for me”

“Oh hi Donna, that’s great! I’m fine thanks how are you?”

“Oh you know, tough 18 months. Hope we’re getting back to some sort of normal - whatever that is”

“Oh I know. We’re going to the caravan for the September weekend, can’t wait”

Hello! You didn’t have to copy us all in ffs! Yet I somehow feel obliged to read them all 😩
😂 I get that all the time at work. A bleeping email thread put to all Regions and around the bastard world sent by some twunt asking a question they hope someone will know. I once had Roger bleeping Ramjet or some nonsense from Houston asking me how the weather was in December because I answered “not me” on an email chain. COLD Roger it’s bleeping COLD 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The most chilling bit of that story about the push chair is that she finished it with “bless him”. She’s clearly furious and you can imagine the lecture he got in public from her. For her to tell us all that (like why,m has she told us?) and then finish it with “bless him” shows how much she uses that kind of language to gloss over the crappy things she says and does.

Reactions: 15
I only get to see my folks about every six/eight weeks as they don't live near. But when I do, they have our full attention and we are theirs. I can categorically say that within an hour of being with them I wouldn't be taking photos of them through a window of them with my kids either. She's very odd.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.