Sarah This Mama Life #17 Dumped at nursery day and night, free Lachlan the poor wee mite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiding in the house, writing pointless information about what airport Sinbad is picking her up from whilst her mum is run ragged by her kids. She is a hopeless parent and selfish daughter.

Reactions: 20
Running off is something that happens when out with children but the responsibility lies with parents to educate and that children know how to behave safely when out and about.

when do the children start school in September? They won’t have any rest before beginning the new term. Also, who exactly has she made this trip for? I’m not thinking she is doing it for the children.

Lovely they are getting to see Rob’s family.

Reactions: 10
Writing “bless him” as if that absolves her of what she’s said.

Now I wonder when she will be off out with her friends?

Reactions: 14
Let’s hope that whilst she’s away Sinbad has a secret vasectomy……this women needs not to breed any more !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A BUGGY hahahahahahhs bleeping hell, he is One of the oldest in his year at school. Yet cant listen to instructions, can’t put his own shoes on, runs off in public 😮 WOWzers. Have you ever seen her practise any letters, number recognition, writing his name? NEVER. Never even seen her kids doing art work or puzzles. She literally has them home to watch tv then straight back to which ever facility will let them in the earliest. She is a duck job. Nursery have brought that kid up. What has she actually done… apart from complain about him, use him for social media and berate him online.

rob had to stay and watch the cats. Yeah right pull the other one. Probably sick of his wife &
her family more like.

Reactions: 14
The most chilling bit of that story about the push chair is that she finished it with “bless him”. She’s clearly furious and you can imagine the lecture he got in public from her. For her to tell us all that (like why,m has she told us?) and then finish it with “bless him” shows how much she uses that kind of language to gloss over the crappy things she says and does.
That’s what I thought too. I knwo some kids do run off at every opportunity but there are ways to teach them not to.

Reactions: 5
A BUGGY hahahahahahhs bleeping hell, he is One of the oldest in his year at school. Yet cant listen to instructions, can’t put his own shoes on, runs off in public 😮 WOWzers. Have you ever seen her practise any letters, number recognition, writing his name? NEVER. Never even seen her kids doing art work or puzzles. She literally has them home to watch tv then straight back to which ever facility will let them in the earliest. She is a duck job. Nursery have brought that kid up. What has she actually done… apart from complain about him, use him for social media and berate him online.

rob had to stay and watch the cats. Yeah right pull the other one. Probably sick of his wife &
her family more like.
I remember when Isla started school and she was amazed Isla wrote her name. I was suprised she couldnt already from nursery because her name is pretty simple, mostly lines.

Reactions: 6
6 week holidays - Has she actually had both kids on her own yet and done an activity. No would be the answer to that. The only activity she knows how to do is run off to Scotland so mummy can take care of the kids whilst Sarah gallivants doing Sarah things.

I bloody can’t wait for her to have to actually parent BOTH of them next 6 week holidays potentially with a baby aswell. Oh woe is me. Cue al the camps clubs and Scotland. I bet granny is hoping they don’t move back up for a wee while otherwise she will be run off her feet the amount Sarah dumps them
Off!!!!!!

Reactions: 12
I see her bestie Lucie is at some insta mums event today, hosted by Sarah’s other mate Giovanna Fletcher. Maybe Sarah scuttled back up to Scotland because she didn’t get an invite 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh dear so all the endless tagging of Gi Fletcher when she was on I'm a Celebrity didn't pay off then Sarah. Imagine if she had done. Sarah trying to act like bestie pals..... Giavanna would be like who are you? 'We met at Lucie's wedding remember me.... I'm the one who was following you around, desperate for a selfie so I can tag us as being bestie pals'.

Lucky escape for Lucie as we know how much she loves spending time with Sarah 😉 She'd have to fake another touch of food poisoning.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How ungrateful does she sound. Sarah let me re word it for you.

"We were offered an amazing opportunity to take the kids on a fantastic paid Disney cruise. A mummy bloggers dream, getting paid to take our kids to Disney, so we left our Scotland trip early to grab it with both our grubby beige manicured mitts."

Not the " so excited to be home as we had to take cut our last trip short for the Disney job"

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I see Keri from Life with Ivy Cocco is also at Gi Fletcher's event. Keri is another one Sarah is constantly tagging, desperate to be recognised by her.

Yes, the HAD to come back for work. No, Sarah you could have said no to the freebie Disney trip if being 'home' was so important.

Reactions: 11
6 week holidays - Has she actually had both kids on her own yet and done an activity. No would be the answer to that. The only activity she knows how to do is run off to Scotland so mummy can take care of the kids whilst Sarah gallivants doing Sarah things.

I bloody can’t wait for her to have to actually parent BOTH of them next 6 week holidays potentially with a baby aswell. Oh woe is me. Cue al the camps clubs and Scotland. I bet granny is hoping they don’t move back up for a wee while otherwise she will be run off her feet the amount Sarah dumps them
Off!!!!!!
If she has another baby the other two will be dumped with grandparents at every possible opportunity and the baby will become the favoured one as long as her birth wasn’t traumatic, the baby sleeps and doesn’t have reflux like it’s brother did and looks cute enough for the gram to be pimped out. At some point her children will get fed up of being made to perform for the camera and just won’t and might even get bolshy about it. She doesn’t have the taken or charisma to carry off a non parent account in any shape or form. Much like most of them, in w few years when their kids are either no longer cute or refuse to play the game they’ll have nothing to share and unless you are able to pull it off, Middle aged, heading to menopause and kids who don’t want to feature on your social isn’t really marketable. There are a few accounts that have managed it but not many. All these accounts who’ve basically sold their kids lives online will start to be redundant as the next wave of younger accounts rise up. Who’s going to follow someone like Sarah in five years if she’s got two gangly and not cute for the gram kids who don’t want to feature, a marriage that’s bizarre/gormless husband and a beige constantly being re beiged house?

True colours there Sarah …..said job but typed trip…..and now still shilling out the Dulux ads….£ signs in the eyes.

Reactions: 9
If she has another baby the other two will be dumped with grandparents at every possible opportunity and the baby will become the favoured one as long as her birth wasn’t traumatic, the baby sleeps and doesn’t have reflux like it’s brother did and looks cute enough for the gram to be pimped out. At some point her children will get fed up of being made to perform for the camera and just won’t and might even get bolshy about it. She doesn’t have the taken or charisma to carry off a non parent account in any shape or form. Much like most of them, in w few years when their kids are either no longer cute or refuse to play the game they’ll have nothing to share and unless you are able to pull it off, Middle aged, heading to menopause and kids who don’t want to feature on your social isn’t really marketable. There are a few accounts that have managed it but not many. All these accounts who’ve basically sold their kids lives online will start to be redundant as the next wave of younger accounts rise up. Who’s going to follow someone like Sarah in five years if she’s got two gangly and not cute for the gram kids who don’t want to feature, a marriage that’s bizarre/gormless husband and a beige constantly being re beiged house?
We’ll said! I predict they’ll have split up by then. She’ll be back in her beloved Scotland and the 3 children will be looked after by her mum. I hope her 3rd is a boy.

Reactions: 9
Letting the kids woman round her friends house and all over the baby play mat with dirty shoes on ! Good one you bleeping CHUMP. Not okay.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Letting the kids woman round her friends house and all over the baby play mat with dirty shoes on ! Good one you bleeping CHUMP. Not okay.
If that was my house and my baby’s playmat, I’d be livid. Take your dirty shoes off when you visit other people’s houses instead of trudging stuff onto their carpets! What an absolute moron

Reactions: 15
Mean girl Lucie not acknowledging her comment on her insta……did you know she knows Giovanna Fletcher?🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.