Sarah This Mama Life #17 Dumped at nursery day and night, free Lachlan the poor wee mite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is wrong with her ‘spot a military house out of nowhere …’ just remember where you come from… you stuck up tit bag

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That picnic for Volvic “Touch Fruit” 😂🙈 (she missed the “of” not me)
Uncooked samosas, salami, a chunk of cheese, the obligatory grapes and strawberries and a couple of random limes and tangerines. What a delicious spread to go with the Touch Fruit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That picnic for Volvic “Touch Fruit” 😂🙈 (she missed the “of” not me)
Uncooked samosas, salami, a chunk of cheese, the obligatory grapes and strawberries and a couple of random limes and tangerines. What a delicious spread to go with the Touch Fruit 😂😂
That’s a tit picnic. She obviously doesn’t know the name of the product, look at the picture but not zoomed in to the ‘of’. twit.
Her idea of a picnic is normally a #gifted grazing box

Reactions: 10
Wouldn't surprise me if they haven't even been back to see the kids and have been swanning around "cute wee shops" all day.

Reactions: 7
I actually have no words. Drives there over night, gets there early hours, works all day then spends the next two days away from seeing her family that she’s always so desperate to see… bleeping twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Exactly this. And of course she has to come on Instagram to explain that she did go home to the beans for all of 5 minutes. She is beyond weird.

I actually have no words. Drives there over night, gets there early hours, works all day then spends the next two days away from seeing her family that she’s always so desperate to see… bleeping twit.

Reactions: 12
That’s a tit picnic. She obviously doesn’t know the name of the product, look at the picture but not zoomed in to the ‘of’. twit.
Her idea of a picnic is normally a #gifted grazing box
Also who doesn’t take candlesticks and a load of Dunelm vases on a picnic?!

Reactions: 3
nah she needs to sleep so she can get up in the morning and:

- Film herself doing a barre class in the hotel room
- Post room service breakfast most likely pancakes
- Tag herself at the chip shop Kate & wills went to
- Post a photo of houses in the area with her drivel about moving “home”
- Post a photo of a windy beach / coast line
- post a photo of the spa menu : new nails / post facial
- share their driving home and lay it on thick about how much she missed her kids
Quoting my own post just for an adjudicator to let me know if I won basic witch bingo ?

• Haha
Or he thinks moving Sarah and kids to Aberdeen while he goes to sea as much as possible/lives in digs might make them all happier 🙈
Babysitters on tap, child-free weekends away... no wonder they would both want to move to Aberdeen. Hey, they could even work it so that their kids are only around for the amount of time it takes to take photos for the #ads.

• Sad
Will they move up here after only just purchasing their house?

Also, I know plenty of Military families who make the decision to go married unaccompanied, where the family settle and the service person accepts posts, lives in the mess/wardroom and travels home for weekends.

Hampshire to Aberdeen is a days travel, even Faslane to Aberdeen must be at least 3 hours.

I suppose there are civil service jobs near where her parents live so it’d be easy to transfer up there.

Reactions: 2
Or he thinks moving Sarah and kids to Aberdeen while he goes to sea as much as possible/lives in digs might make them all happier 🙈
I genuinely think Rob just goes along with whatever Sarah wants for an easy life, because if he didn’t do what Pwincess Sawah wants, he’d never hear the bleeping end of it. She must be a nightmare to live with, especially when she has these ridiculous ideas in her head that need to be implemented at midnight on a specific day.

Reactions: 14
For Isla and Lachlan a move to Scotland would be a good thing. At least that way they would get genuine love, attention and some much needed discipline but it would be a lot to ask of her poor mum who already looks much older than she actually is.

Reactions: 7
Agreed. This is what makes me think Rob must be utterly spineless, because anyone close to her - husband, parent, close friend - would see she is deeply insecure and her behaviour is very odd (I’d almost say neurotic). She won’t change if there isn’t some kind of firm intervention, from a place of love from those nearest to her, to deal with her gremlins and access help.

I genuinely think Rob just goes along with whatever Sarah wants for an easy life, because if he didn’t do what Pwincess Sawah wants, he’d never hear the bleeping end of it. She must be a nightmare to live with, especially when she has these ridiculous ideas in her head that need to be implemented at midnight on a specific day.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.