Sarah This Mama Life #17 Dumped at nursery day and night, free Lachlan the poor wee mite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the vlog....... How to say I hate my child without saying I hate my child.

Taking him back to nursery after the new school children's playdate last Friday so you can go to lunch with your husband and watch the favourite child in her holiday camp. Putting him in nursery on the Monday they travelled to Scotland when she says both Sinbad and Isla were off.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Why could they not drive to her parents on the Sunday as it seemed they just had a quiet day. But she waited to drive through the night knowing she was going to be working the next day. Is she not allowed to take annual leave as never seems to be on holiday when she comes to visit. She is one of those people who constantly complains how manic things are but does nothing to make her life less hectic.
Exactly what I thought...... Makes no sense at all!!!!

The vlog was terrible........ Absolutely pointless!

Reactions: 6
Going away for a few nights next week and tagging her local beauty person/thing (sorry I have no desire for Miss Piggy eyelashes) so she’s dumping the kids and making a run for it then we reckon?
Is that the hotel stay or is that tonight?

Reactions: 2
Ooh look no children, Id be more suprised if she had the actual children!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lol she’s acting so surprised at not having the kids with her 🤣 she doesn’t know she’s born. So she’s gone up to see her family and is now…leaving them again 😂

Reactions: 9
Do we reckon she's going to go back home to work now then........ Or is this actually annual leave!?

Reactions: 4
I’m guessing tomorrow is her day off and she’ll take Friday as a half day so she can mooch around at Andrews. Will hot-foot back to Aberdeen for the weekend and leave 8pm Sunday with Rob to drive south overnight, leaving the kids in Aberdeen. She will work / boss babe it up for a week, then repeat I. Reverse before having a week (abroad?)

Reactions: 8
Can you imagine how dull, boring and awkward her & Rob’s sex life is?! Lights off, pitch dark, he probably keeps his tshirt and socks on. I just cannot imagine either of them being particularly sexual and the pair of them together it just just be awkward beyond belief.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Put your phone away Sarah and enjoy your anniversary you loser. For once, just be in the moment and don’t be constantly thinking, oooo I need to show this and that off. No one really cares.

Reactions: 11
I get Will from the Inbetweeners vibes about his sexual technic. Sarah going 'Somebody couldn't get an erection' 'Somebody came too quick'.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
💯this. What does it say about how much she and Rob enjoy each other’s company when she’s on Instagram showing us footage of a f***ing chocolate marshmallow during their anniversary break. I mean, a marshmallow is marginally more interesting than her usual greige content, but still.

She is just so odd.

Put your phone away Sarah and enjoy your anniversary you loser. For once, just be in the moment and don’t be constantly thinking, oooo I need to show this and that off. No one really cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She needs to just put the phone down. It’s your anniversary, why are you filming a bleeping tunnocks tea cake 😩 why are you showing off about being in a gastro pub!? Just go and enjoy yourself!?

Reactions: 11
Who were the two women she went pony trekking with? Notice on her (childish) hashtags she’s got #bestfriends ——— never seen them before on her Instagram Grid! Can’t help but think that’s a not so subtle dig at the Insta-huns who never invite her to anything but who she’s constantly stalking and angling to be included by

Reactions: 6
I was out the other night with my hubby for our anniversary (coincidentally also 9th year) took a couple of selfies to mark the occasion but then phones were away...

This evening is 100% all about putting in on the gram, hence the reason she's stressed about a dress/shoes and she's now boomeranging every drink! Can't wait for the drunken manic laughing stories later!ha ha

I was out the other night with my hubby for our anniversary (coincidentally also 9th year) took a couple of selfies to mark the occasion but then phones were away...

This evening is 100% all about putting in on the gram, hence the reason she's stressed about a dress/shoes and she's now boomeranging every drink! Can't wait for the drunken manic laughing stories later!ha ha
If I went out for a meal with my husband he would be livid if I was sat there with my phone out, documenting every drink. It’s just rude. put the phone away and try to interact with your real life husband in the real world and actually spend time in the real world - not in the fake, virtual world of Instagram. The woman has seriously got issues. She needs to go on a social media detox. shes obsessed with it. Its really not normal or healthy.

Reactions: 8

As long she doesn’t boomerang her sex later 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.