Sarah This Mama Life #17 Dumped at nursery day and night, free Lachlan the poor wee mite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that was my house and my baby’s playmat, I’d be livid. Take your dirty shoes off when you visit other people’s houses instead of trudging stuff onto their carpets! What an absolute moron
Who doesn’t take their shoes off when they go in someones house?! Especially if they have a baby!

Reactions: 17
My sister in law is obsessed with family birthdays and has to travel to be with her mum and sisters on every one of their birthdays. It’s so odd. Why not just send a card and be done with it? The balloon arch is the final straw for me!

Reactions: 8
My sister in law is obsessed with family birthdays and has to travel to be with her mum and sisters on every one of their birthdays. It’s so odd. Why not just send a card and be done with it? The balloon arch is the final straw for me!
My sister in law is similar but only with her side of the family 🙄. Then again Sarahs the same. Dont see Robs mum getting a balloon arch 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My sister in law is similar but only with her side of the family 🙄. Then again Sarahs the same. Dont see Robs mum getting a balloon arch 😂
I get the impression she’d tell sarah to piss off with her tacky rose gold balloon arch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why has Sarah kept that big room for an office?!? Neither of the kids rooms are particularly big - and I think it’s Is room is basically a box room. With everyone heading back to the office and Popeye working out of the home all the time why save the biggest room for the office? If they’re going to have another baby (BAD, BAD IDEA) then the smallest room would make a perfect temporary office until it’s a nursery. She is so thick.

Reactions: 9
Why has Sarah kept that big room for an office?!? Neither of the kids rooms are particularly big - and I think it’s Is room is basically a box room. With everyone heading back to the office and Popeye working out of the home all the time why save the biggest room for the office? If they’re going to have another baby (BAD, BAD IDEA) then the smallest room would make a perfect temporary office until it’s a nursery. She is so thick.
Same reason she made her kids share a room when they were in MOD housing: a boss babe office for Sarah is more important than her children having nice bedrooms.

Reactions: 15
Something that really annoys me about Sarah (amongst many others) is when she chats on stories, she always tries to talk as though she’s talking off the bat and not like she’s practiced what she’s going to say over and over again. Does anyone know what I mean? It really bleeping irritates me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Isn’t it funny that Sarah’s preparations for her mums birthday necessitated her having to go out late evening to collect something? She always seems to have to nip out and get something at that time, it’s so weird.

Reactions: 14
Well colour me underwhelmed. 🙄 that was it. 4 balloons and a happy birthday banner. I wouldn't have wasted the flight money.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well colour me underwhelmed. 🙄 that was it. 4 balloons and a happy birthday banner. I wouldn't have wasted the flight money.
Just wait for the “celebrations” later, all sitting in a circle looking awkward, trying to eat their cake while Sarah films them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She has worked out this morning "ready for the celebrations". So essentially, she's worked out so she can drink and eat later gulit free. How are her family not intervening here 🙈.

Reactions: 11
Pointing out that pancakes are homemade. Wtf.... Most pancakes are homemade. It's just flour, egg, milk and suger.

Reactions: 9
Pointing out that pancakes are homemade. Wtf.... Most pancakes are homemade. It's just flour, egg, milk and suger.
See tattle, I do know how to make things from scratch. Not everything I feed my family comes pre packaged…

Actually, she didn’t say who made them…perhaps someone else in the house has her same beige/anaemic cooking abilities 😆 We’ve been treated to evidence of her mums efforts before 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just wait for the “celebrations” later, all sitting in a circle looking awkward, trying to eat their cake while Sarah films them 😂
omg yes! Everyone on their phones trying to pretend to ignore Sarah filming them 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.