Sarah This Mama Life #17 Dumped at nursery day and night, free Lachlan the poor wee mite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 703909Are these for poor Isla? They look painful. She really has terrible taste🤣
I know Isla is more into sports and wouldn’t necessarily want typical girlie sandals but these look so clumpy and ugly.
They look worn already 🙈. Theyre definitly not shoes you put a child in that loves to run around, kicking a football!

Reactions: 5
View attachment 703909Are these for poor Isla? They look painful. She really has terrible taste🤣
I know Isla is more into sports and wouldn’t necessarily want typical girlie sandals but these look so clumpy and ugly.
They’re feckin hideous and frankly look awful on anyone. The whole floaty summer dress with clunky sandals thing needs to die, soon. Almost as bad as boots with toe holes and those bloody awful metal capped Heidi style mountain boots all the insta fashion peeps were all wearing before…

Reactions: 10
Good luck for the ugly sandals, better off packing some wellies.
46B79D0F-F54A-4E74-9F0B-665683048408.png

• Haha
When does she leave for Scotland? Maybe we could do a poll on what time she leaves 😂
# AD incoming she is asking loads of questions where to eat in St Abdrews I feel like saying ask your pal Mrs Meldrum she was at St Andrew’s for her 30th Birthday you must remember #liftgate that’s what fucked up her Free gifted life.
85390705-0A56-49F3-AB53-F3E124D5E149.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has been deleting photographs from her grid again. Notice the close up photo of her face with the hideous eyelashes has been removed. I think it was next to the one of Isla's close up photo as remember thinking how alike they are.

Reactions: 5
I get that a journey that long will be hello easier in one with the kids both asleep but why don't they do what most normal people would and break the journey up?! Spend a night (or god forbid, 2) with Robs family, then stop off for food and a play at the borders?!
Or you know.. fly?

She does everything so cackhanded it honestly makes me feel so anxious just thinking about it?

Reactions: 7
Theyve only just left!! Im hoping theyre staying at Robs parents over night.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
what has she been doing all day? Why not give everyone a proper meal before they leave? She is so odd it hurts.

Reactions: 13
aww what a shame leons closed and they are having to have a mcdonalds, perhaps if she left earlier she might have been able to have one

Reactions: 12
Jeez her brand ‘work’ is so wooden - beyond cringe. While she’s ‘raging’ at Leon closing as they arrived, if I were a brand PR I’d be raging at her cringe #ad footage posted in the midst of Sarah sounding like a total twit and then drab motorway services footage.

Reactions: 9
To quote Sarah haha haha with that ad. She finds it so hard to make time for herself and fit in work outs. Not to mention so busy making tea. WTF.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why would you not have dinner before you leave? Especially when they left so late, what an unnecessary waste of time.

Reactions: 14
This is all beyond ridiculous. If you have a paid as to post, stay at home and do it properly with your own Wi-fi that you know works. Or - draft it and schedule it to post at the correct time. Assume you can do that on Instagram? So bloody unprofessional

The Leon thing is just beyond weird. Who would drive out of their way when they hwve a huge drive just to get mediocre Leon food which would probably be all dried up as it was always going to be nearly bang on closing time?! 🙈. Why wouldn’t you just have soup and sandwiches or scrambled egg on toast or something before leaving?!

But - actually - why would you be doing that huge journey at that strange time without any overnights. Massively increasing the risk of an accident due to fatigue. Why would you even put your children at that increase risk when you don’t have to? Why would you make that sub-optimal choice? I just don’t get it

Reactions: 19
Why not use the money they are prepared to spend on anniversary hotels and dinners and overpriced motorway services food and fly!!?

Garlic chicken and then stuck in a car for however many hours?! I’d be mightily relieved the place was shut 🤢
And who stops 30 minutes into a journey to get food, she is fucked up.

• Wow
Sarah love- no one gives a tit about your terrible advert. None of the ones you post get much engagement anyway- pretty sure my cat could do a better job. Why does she talk so quickly and manically? Why is is she talking into her phone at a services about the so called ad? I find her awful to watch but can’t stop myself 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.