Sarah This Mama Life #17 Dumped at nursery day and night, free Lachlan the poor wee mite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Family movie night lasted....2 mins after she post that she post asking for opinions.....put your bloody phone down and enjoy your family!!!

Reactions: 9
Bet old Lara couldn’t get away quick enough …..I expect Sarah looked all over until she found her ….funny how she never mentioned meeting Sarah🤣 And she’s so Dutch for liking mayonnaise…..had to get a Netherlands fact in there !

• Haha
Scottish tap water is devine 😂 bleeping hell, shes lost the plot, water is water 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She went on a trek… hardly Olympic standard 😂 the horses follow each other down a trail on autopilot 🙄

Reactions: 6
Why does she get adverts?! Yet another clunky pile of shite for Volvic. She’s so wooden

£300+ per night for the hotel next week!! Im guessing the kids are being left with Granny 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Sarah and the grinning idiot busy trying to make sure prop number three conceived in bonny Scotland.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Sarah’s picnic today was hilarious - she has transported her beige buffet. You think she’d leave more than a day between the fake ad sponsored picnic and her standard fare 😂

Reactions: 7
When does she leave for Scotland? Maybe we could do a poll on what time she leaves 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When does she leave for Scotland? Maybe we could do a poll on what time she leaves 😂
im going for 5.25 pm ,followed by a service station stop at 5.50 for food for mamma and pj time but no food for the kids

Reactions: 16
She didnt need to put (minus kids) on her latest post. 98% of things she does is minus kids 🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
419F809C-40D4-4AD6-B658-9F93E77F6EB6.png
Are these for poor Isla? They look painful. She really has terrible taste🤣
I know Isla is more into sports and wouldn’t necessarily want typical girlie sandals but these look so clumpy and ugly.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
View attachment 703909Are these for poor Isla? They look painful. She really has terrible taste🤣
I know Isla is more into sports and wouldn’t necessarily want typical girlie sandals but these look so clumpy and ugly.
I thought the same, it would be ok if Isla was really girlie and fashionable, but you just know she’ll wear them with a mismatched outfit which will make them look weird??

Reactions: 6
Those clunky sandels are completely Sarah's taste. Ugly amd uncomfortable for a 7 year old who would much prefer a pair of trainers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.