Sarah This Mama Life #16 Neeps & Tatties for tea, I’m so Scottish look at me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both kids nicknames are vile and make me think of insects - mealy bugs and those horrible blood sucking tics you get on moorland walks 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The latest story with Lachlan - methinks she’s trying to tell Tattle her kids *choose* filters.

Oh hi, Sarah 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has L been to nursery today? If he has and he’s in bed at 7.20, then she’s had hardly any time at all with him 😟

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Definitely trolling, not only choosing his own filter but also a scottish one 🙄.

The thunder is probably the rocks rolling around her empty head.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her middle name is Amelia. I beleive she wanted to call her Amelia but Rob didnt like it, hence why it's her middle name and why she calls her 'Meels.' Dont ask about 'Tic' though for Lachlan, ive no idea 😂
I’m sure it was Lachlan- Lacho Tacho - Tik Tac - Tik …… simple really 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 she’s a fanny

• Haha
Kids are brought up on filters now. I showed my god daughter once at 3 and all I had after was 'funny faces' she wanted to be the kitty face 😂
Mines the same, they love the one where it makes your mouth huge 🤣 or a cabbage on your head.
Not sure any kid would be interested in a boring face altering filter. Also why’s she doing filters and selfies when she’s trying to get him to sleep ffs

Reactions: 3
Mines the same, they love the one where it makes your mouth huge 🤣 or a cabbage on your head.
Not sure any kid would be interested in a boring face altering filter. Also why’s she doing filters and selfies when she’s trying to get him to sleep ffs
Yeah the flag one isnt gonna be a 4 yr olds favourite 😂

Reactions: 3
Can't put her phone down for 5 mins to put her child to bed. I expect as it is the only time she actually spends with the boy she needs to document it for the gram.

You don't take selfies and fanny about with filters at bedtime you absolute moron of a parent. Honestly everything she does, eating habits, bedtime routine, not being able to say no to Isla's demands, no discipline or rules she is the complete opposite of Mama Life. If you followed her as an example of how to parent you would end up with seriously unhappy and unruly children.

Reactions: 12
Still waiting for her to confirm her child care arrangements for the summer! So far it seems I gets fun stuff and L will be in nursery until September😡. I can’t get my head around her lack of planning, it’s not like schools have just suddenly said “let’s just shut for the summer”. Does she really think she’s a relatable mum?

I can’t wait for Lachlan to finish nursery and to actually be included in things!

'Robert come quick with the camera so I can get some staged photos with the 2nd child to prove to Instagram and Tattle I do love the child I don't spend time with'

'Now off you duck Tic, Mama needs to go tell the gram where she wants to put her plants'

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.