Sarah This Mama Life #16 Neeps & Tatties for tea, I’m so Scottish look at me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That kitchen has about as much warmth as a hospital morgue….what are her followers on ….crack cocaine?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her desire to pivot her account to an interiors one is nearly as cringe as her constant hint-dropping about having a third baby (despite going to huge lengths to avoid quality time with her son). The way she craves attention from the Internet is properly pathetic. Part of me wants to wrap her and her insecurities up in a blanket and gently but firmly tell her to get some actual therapy. She is clearly not a happy lady.

Reactions: 15
Can I just say I dislike her eyelashes…they look ridiculous. That is all.

Reactions: 10
That would explain it if so. Notice she picks her up before L, despite it making more sense to pick L up first.
She actually has to drive PAST Lachlan’s nursery to get to the leisure centre!! It’s totally ridiculous.

Also, that reel for her latest ad is terrible! Her finished look is not influencing me to try that product!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
She actually has to drive PAST Lachlan’s nursery to get to the leisure centre!! It’s totally ridiculous.

Also, that reel for her latest ad is terrible! Her finished look is not influencing me to try that product!
Her face doesnt move 😂 how much botox has she had?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The latest reel for the Erborian skincare…..

her skin looks no different in the “after” shot…..!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In her grid post of the morgue like kitchen, she mentions that she wants to change the backsplash…I.e the wonky tiles that she made Rob put up the minute they moved into the house 🙄 What a waste!!!!

Reactions: 9
In her grid post of the morgue like kitchen, she mentions that she wants to change the backsplash…I.e the wonky tiles that she made Rob put up the minute they moved into the house 🙄 What a waste!!!!
I hope Rob tells her to duck all the way off into bleeping oblivion

he is such a doormat.

Reactions: 11
And that is why you shouldn’t rush to change things the minute you move into a perfectly acceptable modern house (different with a complete do’er upper of course). Live with it a bit and get a proper feel for the place. But Sarah lives on Instagram and Pinterest…

Reactions: 8
The poll of her stories..S. She's now going to obsess about a holiday isn't she... Probably so envious of her screechy voiced instahun Lucieandthebump who is swanning round a pool in Greece that she has to feel the need to keep up.

The poll of her stories..She's now going to obsess about a holiday isn't she... Probably so envious of her screechy voiced instahun Lucieandthebump who is swanning round a pool in Greece that she has to feel the need to keep up.

Reactions: 6
That Erborian ad there is so much redness in her skin, is it the product or lack of filter that she usually uses?

Reactions: 2
That Erborian ad there is so much redness in her skin, is it the product or lack of filter that she usually uses?
I noticed that. I think it’s because she normally filters everything to duck.

As an aside, how pissed off is Meldrum going to be at the Eborian ad. An awful lot of ‘influencers’ seemed to be drying the cc creme a couple of months back. My guess is that there was a brief sent to the agencies to for them to effectively audition for the bigger gig. Meldrum got a sore eye and lots of backlash, Sarah got sent more free stuff. 😁

Reactions: 5
Sarah suffers serious FOMO. She sees Lucie and Lara on holiday and wants one too, sees someone living an ex pat life in Dubai so starts job hunting even though Sinbad has no plans on leaving the navy early, sees something about Scotland and wants to be home, sees some big American home account and tries turning her new build in Fareham into a carbon copy.

No wonder she is getting headaches as her head must be scrambled with desperate attempting to keep up with influencers.

Not quite sure how she'd find the time for a holiday considering her complaints about not having enough annual leave to cover childcare. Going to look pretty stupid after all her offsetting of parenting because she has to work if she suddenly finds the leave to go away.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And as usual her “ad” isn’t ASA compliant. AD needs to be clearly marked at the beginning of a post not a # at the end. I wonder if they have a file special for her, with all her failing to be compliant posts… 😂

Why is she driving to Tesco to do click and collect in her “lunch hour”? Why can’t she have a Tesco delivery to her home? Why is life so complicated for poor old Sarah?

Reactions: 12
So is all the food to sweat in the boot until she gets home?! What a weirdo - just get an evening delivery like a normal person

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Why is she driving to Tesco to do click and collect in her “lunch hour”? Why can’t she have a Tesco delivery to her home? Why is life so complicated for poor old Sarah?
Why not take a shorter lunch break and leave work half an hour earlier? It’s anything to make people think she has it so hard and relatable juggling being a working mum. She’s a twit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.