Sarah This Mama Life #16 Neeps & Tatties for tea, I’m so Scottish look at me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came to say she used the glow filter on her daughter. Imagine thinking your kid needs a perfecting filter

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
And nursery sounds like its mainly a free for all. So hes gonna go from that to a new school, with new teachers and children (I cant imagine any from his nursery will go there) with a much stricter routine. I know from my friends daughter that Lachlan gets all the extra puddings at nursery, he seems to be treated like a lord there and he definitely wont get that treatment at school!
The nursery staff probably feel sorry for him.

Reactions: 8
Have I understood this correctly? Yesterday was boiling hot and Isla spent one of the first days of the holidays stuck in the hairdressers whilst Sarah got hair extensions?! Sarah’s story - she’s quite clearly keyed up to 90 just talking about it. Obviously fuming that Isla was there killing her single, glamorous professional woman vibe 🙈

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Can’t believe her story where she laments L growing up fast. Eh, Sarah, how about spending some quality time with him rather than sticking him in nursery every Thursday so you can have a pottering day getting your hair and nails done and having coffee dates with friends? Oh sorry, and filming the occasional, rubbish quality, piece of ‘brand content.’

Reactions: 10
Can't register anything Sarah is saying in her stories - I'm just too mesmerised by her Miss Piggy style eyelash extensions.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I get that the balance of working is hard when the kids are off but she’s just described like… one week of sports camp, one week of a navy kids thing, robs time off, she’s going to take some time off, and they’re going to Scotland. Isn’t that like covering basically all of it…? It’s not like she works Thursday or Friday so I don’t get where she needs cover. Just means she might need to take a break from being a “digital creator” for a bit 🙄

Actions speak louder than words. She says how much she loves him and heartbroken about school blah blah, but actually she has actively avoided his company for most of his life. She can preach all she likes, it doesn’t mean anything.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She needs to piss off with this poor me attitude in regards to the summer holidays. She does it every year as she thinks it makes her sound busy and relevant. All it does it make her sound pathetic and shows she can’t be arsed with her kids.

Reactions: 15
Can't register anything Sarah is saying in her stories - I'm just too mesmerised by her Miss Piggy style eyelash extensions.
They are terrible aren't they. Far too over the top and makes it looks like she doesn't have any lower lashes. Like something teenagers experiment doing rather than a supposedly professional woman in her 30s.

Try having the same approach to beauty treatments as you do parenting. Less is more Sarah.

• Haha
A7FF42D9-B1F5-4927-AEC3-12CC8BFD7314.jpeg

her eyelashes look absolutely ridiculous. Far too much for normal day to day life. Maybe ok as a one off for an event with a full face of make up but as they are like that…. They just look silly.
she needs to stop getting those hair extensions. They haven’t blended them very well so you can clearly see her natural hair and why are they such a bright yellow blonde that doesnt even match her own colour?!

Can we please start a go fund me for her down stairs loo.....I can handles the constant dropping it in looking for a freebie!!!!

• Haha
View attachment 675692
her eyelashes look absolutely ridiculous. Far too much for normal day to day life. Maybe ok as a one off for an event with a full face of make up but as they are like that…. They just look silly.
she needs to stop getting those hair extensions. They haven’t blended them very well so you can clearly see her natural hair and why are they such a bright yellow blonde that doesnt even match her own colour?!
Didnt realise how awful it was till you pointed it out 😂

Reactions: 5
Keep taking the contraception love……I’m sure “Meels” doesn’t want to be an older sister again as it will take the focus off her …..imagine the meltdowns!

Reactions: 13
Keep taking the contraception love……I’m sure “Meels” doesn’t want to be an older sister again as it will take the focus off her …..imagine the meltdowns!
Why does she call her Meels? Always wondered! Can’t see how it comes from Isla!

Reactions: 4
Why does she call her Meels? Always wondered! Can’t see how it comes from Isla!
Her middle name is Amelia. I beleive she wanted to call her Amelia but Rob didnt like it, hence why it's her middle name and why she calls her 'Meels.' Dont ask about 'Tic' though for Lachlan, ive no idea 😂

Reactions: 6
Her middle name is Amelia. I beleive she wanted to call her Amelia but Rob didnt like it, hence why it's her middle name and why she calls her 'Meels.' Dont ask about 'Tic' though for Lachlan, ive no idea 😂
Urgh the Tic name for Lachlan was some ridiculous long winded (probably made up) nonsense- they used to call him Tic-Tac-Toe or Ticky or something years ago - no idea why - so it comes from that, she has explained it before and I remember rolling my eyes at the time…. Poor kid really lucked out with the names they gave him - Lachlan Elias as his name and Tic as a nickname 😕

Reactions: 8
Urgh the Tic name for Lachlan was some ridiculous long winded (probably made up) nonsense- they used to call him Tic-Tac-Toe or Ticky or something years ago - no idea why - so it comes from that, she has explained it before and I remember rolling my eyes at the time…. Poor kid really lucked out with the names they gave him - Lachlan Elias as his name and Tic as a nickname 😕
Poor little guy. He’s going to be so resentful of his hopeless parents as he gets older.

Reactions: 6
I have a horrible feeling that it might refer to Celtic ….being as she is more Scottish then
Rabbie Burns!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.