Sarah This Mama Life #16 Neeps & Tatties for tea, I’m so Scottish look at me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🙏🙏 These posts are normally followed by a complaint about Sinbad not being able to leave the navy for X amount of years.

Reactions: 10
I don't understand why she's obsessed with a country that believes "male" is a qualification. Why would you want to live in a country that degrades women?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is it normal to see how carpet looks in different lights? bleeping carpet! Its not gonna care if you get good lighting on it for a photo!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it normal to see how carpet looks in different lights? bleeping carpet! Its not gonna care if you get good lighting on it for a photo!!
I've never seen someone go to such lengths to pick out a carpet. Choosing looped even though she has cats. Rob, your wife needs an intervention mate. Sort her out.

Reactions: 14
How can I tell her I prefer the carpet she already has????
The new carpet doesn’t go with the sofas. Jeez she’s a bell end.

I really hate that sort of carpet! Looks like it should be in some crappy office walk way

Reactions: 9
I've never seen someone go to such lengths to pick out a carpet. Choosing looped even though she has cats. Rob, your wife needs an intervention mate. Sort her out.
Her life must be a breeze though if all she has to worry about is what carpet to use

Reactions: 11
Those 2 examples are the exact same 🤣

Also, at least she's narrowed the middle east down finally. It's Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Doha 🙌

Oh and Sarah if your reading, I also much prefer the carpet you already have 👍

Reactions: 8
The carpet she’s chosen looks so hard and rough! Totally not what you’d want for kids to be laying on and playing on. Looks like crappy office carpet. The grey carpet she’s already got looks so much nicer and softer.

Reactions: 9
The carpet she’s chosen looks so hard and rough! Totally not what you’d want for kids to be laying on and playing on. Looks like crappy office carpet. The grey carpet she’s already got looks so much nicer and softer.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that!!! It doesn't even match at all....

Reactions: 7
Good lord she is obsessive ! Who has the time to
Take 101 photos of a carpet in a corner ?! And it’s hideous it looks like an itchy door mat, IMO.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those 2 examples are the exact same 🤣

Also, at least she's narrowed the middle east down finally. It's Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Doha 🙌

Oh and Sarah if your reading, I also much prefer the carpet you already have 👍
Wonder how long it takes to drive from Doha to Aberdeen 😂

• Haha
Even moths wouldn't want to go anywhere near that rough as sandpaper carpet so that is one problem solved.

She is all over the place, dreaming of moving to Middle East or 'Home' depending on which day of the week it is. Changing every detail in a house she doesn't have long term plans of staying in whilst also wanting another baby and changing her career to an interior designing spy for MI5.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So she won’t buy a carpet because there’s a minuscule chance moths might eat it but she’ll buy one where there’s a pretty good chance the cats will use it as a scratching mat???!!! Even if they don’t, their claws will likely get caught in it as walk over it and put up the threads over time.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she won’t buy a carpet because there’s a minuscule chance moths might eat it but she’ll buy one where there’s a pretty good chance the cats will use it as a scratching mat???!!! Even if they don’t, their claws will likely get caught in it as walk over it and put up the threads over time.
It’s going to look bad very quickly. Those samples do not match that sofa. She doesn’t have an eye for design at all.

Reactions: 12
I honestly can’t fathom how Rob is so seemingly submissive and just lets her do whatever she wants even when it’s a poor decision or something that’s blatantly a bad idea.

they bought the house and he had never even viewed it! Who does that?! Why? it wasn’t like the actually needed to leave the military rental, they could have waited until Rob was back home and then looked at houses together like any normal couple.

he doesn’t seem to have any input into anything. we can all see the issues with that carpet - it’s a bad idea - you’d think he would see it and say no, let’s look for something more practical.

Rob just seems like an absolute waste of space. I’m not saying that they should have an old fashioned relationship where the man decides everything but Jesus Christ - he’s supposed to be her husband, the man of the house, but he’s just so meek and doesn’t seem to have any authority within their relationship or in any aspect of their lives at all. It’s pathetic.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.