Sarah This Mama Life #16 Neeps & Tatties for tea, I’m so Scottish look at me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our school is only offering an hour of work a day for the year 2s but Sarah wouldn’t possibly mention that as it doesn’t make as good content 🙈
I think that is exactly it. She isn't really struggling but it fits with 'stressed working mum having to home school. Is it wine o' clock yet lol'.

Most parents know that schools are winding down on the workload as kids are knackered and the school calendar is normally about school productions, sports days and fun activities in the last few weeks of term.

Reactions: 9
Moth resistant carpet!!! I would just like to make a public announcement before she says this is a Scottish thing....its not! Daft bint probably took to long picking and it's now not available...bleeping moths!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I just mentioned the moth resistant carpet to my Dad who is quite an intelligent man and he just laughed at me. He said its something he has never considered when buying a carpet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why would her carpet need to be moth resistant? Are her curtains moth resistant? Are all her soft furnishings moth resistant? Has she got moth resistant duvets/pillows/beds etc etc etc etc

shes bleeping LOOPY. It was just a bleeping mental excuse she’s pulled out of her hole so she could escape from Isla & home schooling etc

Reactions: 18
Moth resistant carpet!!! I would just like to make a public announcement before she says this is a Scottish thing....its not! Daft bint probably took to long picking and it's now not available...bleeping moths!
I would like to say that it’s not a Dutch thing either!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why would her carpet need to be moth resistant? Are her curtains moth resistant? Are all her soft furnishings moth resistant? Has she got moth resistant duvets/pillows/beds etc etc etc etc

shes bleeping LOOPY. It was just a bleeping mental excuse she’s pulled out of her hole so she could escape from Isla & home schooling etc
Im starting to wonder if shes starting to lose it more than normal. I do worry that shell end up being sectioned at some point in the future, shes so manic.

Reactions: 12

Do stunt curtains have to be moth resistant?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

This is all really quite odd. Where do they keep their clothes?! In a wardrobe with mothballs?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've done a little Google and it seems carpet moths can attack 100% wool carpets.

Here's an idea Sarah, don't pick a wool carpet?

I've done a little Google and it seems carpet moths can attack 100% wool carpets.

Here's an idea Sarah, don't pick a wool carpet?
yeah no moths CAN eat wool etc but Christ almighty it’s not like we have mad carpet moths on the rampage!!!! Why does she want a wool carpet?! Money to burn this one!!!!

I don't understand how hard it is to pick a bloody carpet. Pick a colour and buy it. Or am I just not as good at interior design as Sarah Llewelyn-Bowen?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Never mind moths- if she’s having a wool carpet she should be more concerned about the cats and kids dropping stuff on it- god she’s a daft twit.

Just go to carpet right and get the carpets that’s you can literally put bleach on!! With cats and kids that’s your best bet!!! Still peeing myself over the Moths!!!

Why is she back with carpet samples again? Surely the first time she was looking when she made the very tough choice of beige, beige and beige that she had the other ideas that she was comparing too. So why not just go for the other carpet she was umming and arriving over? Why go back to the start again? Unless silly Sarah was only looking at the moths favourite carpets all along 😅

I would never think to film my child whilst she is doing her school work. bleeping leave the kid alone to learn her school songs. Have some respect for her privacy.

These poor children of floggers living lives like the Trueman show 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 15
How does she not realise its her fault Isla cant go to school in fancy dress. She puts her in all the clubs/after school club ect a bubble was bound to burst at some point.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.