Sarah This Mama Life #16 Neeps & Tatties for tea, I’m so Scottish look at me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me? But I would have jet washed the patio before painting it?

Reactions: 24
Is it just me? But I would have jet washed the patio before painting it?
If she had power washed it, She wouldn’t have needed to paint it. There was nothing wrong with it.

white paint and chalk stencilling looks bleeping shite.

Reactions: 12
The move she did at the end pointing towards her masterpiece reminded me of the artist of Zzzap... 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s horrendous- does not match the modern house or garden at all. Where does she get these ideas from? That stencilled slab look only works against painted or older properties. It’s common in the US where they have a lot of timber clad houses. If she didn’t like the - perfectly acceptable - concrete slabs save up and replace them with a nice Indian sandstone. Everything she does is an absolute balls up! Someone is going to have to spend a small fortune putting that house straight when she leaves!

Reactions: 12
“Christ that looks tit”. Must be said in a Black Country accent for full effect!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love how she said she’s done that as they won’t do the garden until next year…that patio will be weathered to tit by then with a good hard winter and more than likely need redoing! It will look even more of a mess than it does now 🤣 her husband is such a wet wipe letting her crack on and do that. Not a bleeping brain cell or ounce of common sense between them

They are mean ……just man up and tell Sarah you think the friendship has run it’s course.

Reactions: 8
Lucie is horrible (as are the rest of the Portsmouth Posse), but at the same time it seems as though Sarah is just refusing to take the hint! Cringing so much for her.
I know. It’s actually embarrassing that Sarah just keeps clinging on like a limpet.

Sarah, Hun, they just aren’t that into you Babe. Move on.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lucie is horrible (as are the rest of the Portsmouth Posse), but at the same time it seems as though Sarah is just refusing to take the hint! Cringing so much for her.
It’s such a shame they’re mean girls. She could really benefit from some genuine, warm, supportive friends (and therapy)

Saying that, there is a part of me that is now wondering when I hang out with one of my close friends, are our mutual friends upset because they don’t get invited!?

Reactions: 4
It’s such a shame they’re mean girls. She could really benefit from some genuine, warm, supportive friends (and therapy)

Saying that, there is a part of me that is now wondering when I hang out with one of my close friends, are our mutual friends upset because they don’t get invited!?
She has (had?) real friends - remember "Auntie Natalie"? 😂 She had at least friend travel to stay with her and ditched her kids with them so she could go do cocktails boomerangs with her Instahun friends.

Reactions: 6

Thing is with Sarah, she can’t understand that these women that she knows through Instagram or the influencer world are not real, genuine friends. the relationships she has with them are not borne from genuine affection. it’s all for show. the Insta Hun brigade need eachother to bolster their own social media presence, its all for show and safety in numbers. They would all piss up eaachothers backs if it meant gaining more followers or bagging lucrative advertising deals. If Sarah was to quit Instagram and being an “influencer“ she wouldn’t hear or see from these woman ever again. It’s all jus bullshit.

sarah needs to get off Instagram and start living her life in the real world with her family in her local community, engage with real life people who have real lives that don’t play out on social media, actually build a real life for herself instead of play acting in this bizzare make believe Instagram land where you can’t trust a single soul and where everyone has more faces than a deck of cards.

I didn’t even know there was a Portsmouth Posse! Who knew…. Not me!

I feel she made an error in failing to jet wash the patio but perhaps the paint will keep or weather tight. I’m only finding my feet on the DiY front and make mistakes all the time.

Reactions: 8
I honestly can’t quite understand why Sarah doesn’t realise that Lucie and Jess are not genuine. You can clearly see from their stories that they aren’t. Jess didn’t post anything from Sarah’s birthday but always posts when she’s out with Lucie. I mean if that’s not a sign I don’t know what is.
Sarah, get some normal, down to earth, non insta hun/mum friends and just live a normal life, instead of trying to be something you’re not. Trust me, you’ll be a lot happier for it.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.