Sarah This Mama Life #16 Neeps & Tatties for tea, I’m so Scottish look at me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s planned movie night for the night England play their biggest football match for agessss! She let Isla stay up to watch Scotland play and she dresses the kids in Netherlands kits but ignores the England game 🤯 surely Rob must be somewhat interested?!
She’ll do anything to stop them watching the match, you know the country that your children were born in and are FROM. She’s a bloody moron.

Reactions: 13
Exactly how long did she live in Holland? Have her kids ever set foot in Holland? And yet she bought kits for them to watch the match in but they can’t even have the England game on 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I’m sure after she reads here, hi Sarah 👋🏻, she will think of some shite excuse as to why her football mad, English daughter didn’t watch the game but has strips and watches the scotland and Holland games. Awful that she made such a massive deal for the other games but no mention of the England game

Reactions: 11
Yet again projecting her weird issues and insecurities onto her children. I think it comes down to her needing to feel special and uNiQuE. It comes across as vindictive and spiteful and I’m not entirely sure who she is trying to spite? It’s her kids that suffer. Sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yet again projecting her weird issues and insecurities onto her children. I think it comes down to her needing to feel special and uNiQuE. It comes across as vindictive and spiteful and I’m not entirely sure who she is trying to spite? It’s her kids that suffer. Sad.
It’s also creating a divide between her husband and the kids

I do hope the next England game coincides with her birthday plans and her English friends blow her out.

Reactions: 15
Spot on. She thinks by supporting England it makes her the same as everyone else and by “supporting” Scotland and Holland it makes her special and different. But as you say, all it does is make her look like an awful Mother and her kids miss out. I also feel she does it to just remind everyone that England is not her home. All about her.

Reactions: 19
I think it’s so telling that despite her claiming she is only sharing “tiny snippets” if their lives, we all (me included!) totally know she’s not watching this match because she shares everything. A part of me hoped they’d got their takeaway, and were watching it, mama without her phone for once…but I guess we all know the truth

Reactions: 12
I get why she'd encourage the kids to support Scotland, buy Scotland shirts etc but I am really baffled as to why she would buy them Netherlands shirts but not England shirts? If the kids are really into football it seems incredibly unfair not to allow them to share in the excitement that is now building for the England team - I'm not really into football but I'm totally on board as it's making so many people happy in what has been a really dismal last 18 months & Englsnd have a real chance now of actually winning the Euros - surely if they make the final Isla would want to watch that? Everyone at school and at her football practice will be talking about it.

Reactions: 16
I’m Scottish. My kids and husband are English. We watched the match (well I farted around on my phone and kept half an ear on it) Am I am England fan? No. Do I like football? Not really, but my family wanted to watch it so we did. If it had bothered me that much, I’d have gone upstairs and watched a movie or gone out with a friend for a drink or two. But it’s just mean not to let other people who might want to watch and support their team not be able to and to make a big deal out of not watching England.

I’m Scottish living in England with my English partner and English kids. We threw a little football party for with the neighbours and their kids and all sat down to watch the match, they thought it was great. I don’t love football but I definitely support the England team because I’m not a total twit like Sarah!!

We are Scottish living in Scotland. I have ZERO interest in football and DH isn’t overly fussed either. But even we had it on in the background!

Reactions: 7
I’m Scottish. My kids and husband are English. We watched the match (well I farted around on my phone and kept half an ear on it) Am I am England fan? No. Do I like football? Not really, but my family wanted to watch it so we did. If it had bothered me that much, I’d have gone upstairs and watched a movie or gone out with a friend for a drink or two. But it’s just mean not to let other people who might want to watch and support their team not be able to and to make a big deal out of not watching England.
I’m in this exact position except my husband isn’t English either. But we all watch! It’s exciting to see the country we live in doing well! And it’s such a general buzz/thing people are talking about, why would you deprive your kids of that. Isla in particular as a football fan will really resent IF England get through to the final and her mad mother hadn’t let her watch the build up. The earlier rounds are all part of it!

Reactions: 6
Mean girl Lucie couldn’t make it out for dinner because she was so ill but could have a friend over eating McFlurrys?!

• Haha
That board Isla got comes in pink too so I bet Sarah is fuming Isla went for blue 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Piss off back to Scotland Sarah, we really won’t miss you! Oh you may want to remember your husband is English as are your children ( 50%) even though she claims Rob has a grandfather who’s Scottish!🙄 Seriously she’s fucked up, it’s ridiculous, those poor kids. ( sorry fellow Scots, she belongs to you 😜).

Reactions: 14
Piss off back to Scotland Sarah, we really won’t miss you! Oh you may want to remember your husband is English as are your children ( 50%) even though she claims Rob has a grandfather who’s Scottish!🙄 Seriously she’s fucked up, it’s ridiculous, those poor kids. ( sorry fellow Scots, she belongs to you 😜).
No, no, just no. We are not having her! Try Holland.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.