Sarah This Mama Life #16 Neeps & Tatties for tea, I’m so Scottish look at me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she want to get rid of the spotlights?! The reason there are lots of them Sarah is because the lights of the island give out hardly any light. Most people cook in their kitchen and want lots of light for cooking and to make it a pleasant atmosphere. Hence the spots. She’d bloody hate my kitchen - we redid the whole house and planned the lighting really carefully so spite on dimmers/lights over the island/lights in cupboards snd lights under the cupboards. All on dimmers - so you can create lovely ambient light with different combos.

ps- they are not hard to get rid off but you will get strange looks from the electrician as most people are retro fitting them or adding more. AlsoI wouldn't let Sinbad loose with the filler on the ceiling given the horlicks he made of the tiling - no doubt slapping them on in a panic with your nebbing in his ear constantly

Reactions: 9
Her decorating style is cold, boring and clinical. Definitely has hospital lab vibes rather than family kitchen. If you looked at that picture you would never think it was a family home with two young children.

I so want to comment on that before and after post saying how intrusive it is for her to post the pic from when the previous owners lived there. Don’t want to get blocked though. She really is a twit.

Reactions: 13
When you see your 'friend's posting on Sarah's Post saying how amazing her kitchen is 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I quite like the floor instead of the tiles but the rest was just a waste of time and money IMO. The painted cupboards look almost the same as before (although I bet close up they look botched) the worktops are the same as every other Instahun, the tiling is awful and the boxed in extractor is just plain daft.

I wonder if people doing renovations in the future will remove the boxing from the extractor fan and be so pleased to find the original underneath like people are excited now when they reveal an original fireplace 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When you see your 'friend's posting on Sarah's Post saying how amazing her kitchen is 🤢
This happens to me on Mrs Meldrum’s posts. Very often I’ve seen friends liking/commenting on her stuff. I’d love to able to tell them in real life to stop encouraging her!

Reactions: 10
This happens to me on Mrs Meldrum’s posts. Very often I’ve seen friends liking/commenting on her stuff. I’d love to able to tell them in real life to stop encouraging her!
I'm glad it's not just me. I have decided a friend cull is in order and she's just found herself top of my list 😂

Reactions: 6
Well that’s a pizza that’s going to need a large glass of water to get that down….she incinerates everything !

Reactions: 16
Gah. She’s starting to do that thing of posting pics of pretty interiors from other accounts on her stories, with fawning comments, in that way people do when they want reciprocal praise for house decor stuff. Which is fine if your house is vaguely attractive but oh Sarah. #desperate.

And then again, watching her trying to evolve into an interiors account is very entertaining. 🍿

Reactions: 10
Lachlan having to watch Isla at the skate park... 😓 my son is only weeks older than L and he goes to the skate park on his scooter. Sarah LET HIM JOIN IN. That household revolves around Isla and her areay of extra curricular activities.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Who has ever called sister 'sissy'? Is it a Dutch/Scottish/Arabic/Stupid Instahun thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well that’s a pizza that’s going to need a large glass of water to get that down….she incinerates everything !
It’s awful. Plus people who use tomato paste as a base for anything……just stop it. It’s basically concentrated tomatoes and needs cooked out with other ingredients you fools. Not further dehydrated in the oven to be even more bitter 🙈

Who has ever called sister 'sissy'? Is it a Dutch/Scottish/Arabic/Stupid Instahun thing?
Many years ago in Scotland it was quite common to call the oldest daughter Sissy. That’s because she was usually named after the mum so it was to differentiate . So my Granny had 9 siblings snd the oldest girl was my great aunt Sissy. But that died our years ago. And a sissy in Scotland tends to be a bit of an insult - generally males calling other males. So a bit sexist

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Must be killing her that her English daughter, living in England, going to an English school wants to watch the England game tonight or as Sarah calls it 'some football'. She is so unbelievably bitter isn't she!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Mmm, Sarah rightly gets stick for her lack of mama life when she tries to sell products on the basis of being a relatable parent (haha) but Rob seems no better in spending time with his children. Shame instead of going out that he didn’t stay and watch the football with Isla.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.