Sarah This Mama Life #16 Neeps & Tatties for tea, I’m so Scottish look at me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Jess Avey - from what I’ve seen I get a bad feeling about her. What’s with all the half naked pics?!
I’m firmly convinced the more naked or half dressed photos they all share on social media for validation from strangers the less validation and love they have in real life. Why does the world need to see her in a see through white swimming costume? It’s all about ego massage and needing someone to tell them how marvellous they are disguised as body confidence talk!

Reactions: 13
I’m firmly convinced the more naked or half dressed photos they all share on social media for validation from strangers the less validation and love they have in real life. Why does the world need to see her in a see through white swimming costume? It’s all about ego massage and needing someone to tell them how marvellous they are disguised as body confidence talk!
But... But... Female "empowerment"? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she always have to point out any negatives in her photos. Playing swingball, “the garden needs work” nobody would look twice if you didn’t point it out 🤦🏽‍♀️
she does this on nearly every photo she posts - I’ve noticed - she always comments on something in thebackground and tried to justify why it’s messy, or not finished etc etc - she’s so insecure it’s unreal.

Reactions: 12
she does this on nearly every photo she posts - I’ve noticed - she always comments on something in thebackground and tried to justify why it’s messy, or not finished etc etc - she’s so insecure it’s unreal.
She does this with her appearance also. The constant comments about how her hair looks “weird” or whatever. It’s like a nervous tick - she seems to have to say something negative before she can carry on with whatever she wants to talk about. She does it all the time.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I think she’s going to try to claim that beige dish of stodgy mess is a risotto! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
She doesn't know what to do with herself because the kids aren't home....... Stop me as I get up from the floor laughing at that one. She spends more time without her kids than with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I hope she does paint the patio, I could do with some entertainment.

I would also like her to please let us know what she DOES like about this house as so far, I haven’t seen anything 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She likes the kitchen, garden, bathroom, bedrooms, dining room, :unsure:

She loves making a home for her children.

She loves England

She likes the light shades she chose and that awful entertainment block. Oh oh oh, and she likes the fact she has something to focus on, because she sure as hell doesn’t focus on her relationship or her kids…..haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who spends £75 to spray paint a patio as a make do. Just actually (and I know this is an alien concept sarah) bleeping wait 🙈. All the money they wasted doing up the patch house when they knew they'd bought the house and were moving. The pink make do sofa while they waited for the bland beige one to arrive. Honestly Sarah, just wait. All that money saved up you could have moved home and bought bloody Stirling Castle by now 🙈

Reactions: 19
Of COURSE she is there with Isla supporting Scotland and Rob is watching England on his own upstairs. Lachlan…obvs we all know where he is.

Reactions: 16
That clatty bleep needs to spend less time on herself and more time cleaning her manky oven with her many many hours of child free work free time. Disgusting, even the oven tray looked sickening 🤮

Does she realise her children have only ever lived in England, her husband is an Englishman and she’s resided in England longer than any other country. She’s so bleeping warped, be patriotic to Scotland all you want hen but duck me give it a rest forcing everyone else around you to listen to your ‘home’ bullshit. ENGLAND is your home you daft bleep. The fact she won’t even watch England and will wear a Dutch kit speaks volumes. duck off back to the Middle East we don’t want you hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Of COURSE she is there with Isla supporting Scotland and Rob is watching England on his own upstairs. Lachlan…obvs we all know where he is.
WTF. What an absolute bloody weirdo. I’m Scottish and live in England. Obviously have a very close relationship with my family and children know they are held Scottish but I find her behaviour so odd - it’s like she is grooming the children whilst Rob is excluded upstairs. Just let them know they are 50/50 and support whom they want.

and that mushroom….I thought she had had some disaster was removing something burnt on to the tray for 3 days at first glance. Her posts have entirely put me off ordering from Gusto ever again. If I were them, I would not be happy with the heavy association not to say the abuse of the codes

All the Gusto posts actually make me long for the halcyon days of the prepackaged cocktail sausages. Now that was good content.

• Haha
I couldn’t agree more! I’m English, my husband is Irish. When he first came over here 20 years ago he would have honestly hated to think of his kids in English football shirts!! Fast forward to now and he totally gets he would be a terrible parent to enforce that on his kids who have only ever known living in England and just want to be excited about it with their friends.
They are proud to be Irish just like they are proud to be English - the reality is we have made a life here in England. This is just typical Sarah behaviour, more about getting her own way in every single aspect of her life and poor old Captain boss-eye being literally banished out of every single aspect of it! All about her family, every Xmas at ‘Home’, kids in bloody Holland kits - ffs! Where is Rob in this relationship???

Rob is were he always is. Glued to something on his phone, dreaming of when he can escape to his next deployment.

I couldn’t agree more! I’m English, my husband is Irish. When he first came over here 20 years ago he would have honestly hated to think of his kids in English football shirts!! Fast forward to now and he totally gets he would be a terrible parent to enforce that on his kids who have only ever known living in England and just want to be excited about it with their friends.
They are proud to be Irish just like they are proud to be English - the reality is we have made a life here in England. This is just typical Sarah behaviour, more about getting her own way in every single aspect of her life and poor old Captain boss-eye being literally banished out of every single aspect of it! All about her family, every Xmas at ‘Home’, kids in bloody Holland kits - ffs! Where is Rob in this relationship???
Exactly! I bought my wee boy an England T-shirt and shorts kit from Tesco. He then said he wanted to support Scotland so I bought him a Scotland t-shirt. He was at a party at the weekend and I actually suggested he wore the England stuff as the LAST thing I want is for him to feel he would hurt mummy’s feelings if he didn’t wear the Scotland top. My husband is very into football so they’ve been watching the matches together - including Scotland and cheering for them - as obviously my husband respects that the children are half Scottish etc. He texts my dad all the time about the football and other sport and my Dad would support England if Scotland aren’t playing. There is no bloody way husband would be sent upstairs like the lodger whilst I warbled Flower of Scotland with the children downstairs - like an indoctrination camp.

• Heart
Presume by the work outfit today she has given up the high pressured staple counting job and become a dairy maid.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.