Sarah This Mama Life #16 Neeps & Tatties for tea, I’m so Scottish look at me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I work 5 days a week. My son is in a mix of private nursery and school nursery. And I have to admit reading these posts I feel so guilty about the time I'm missing, but I'm genuinely working!
How she can live with herself knowing she isn't working is beyond me!
And I bet you use your annual leave to spend it with your children not influencer events and brunches with the girls.

Reactions: 10
But you’re actually working! She’s faffing about with beauty appointments, videoing herself food shopping, “doing emails” and..er…. Having coffees with people 🤷🏻‍♀️
What I find strange is how she’ll happily meet friends for lunch (with their children) but doesn’t bring her own?!

Reactions: 12
What I find strange is how she’ll happily meet friends for lunch (with their children) but doesn’t bring her own?!
Friends with their babies
She looks back and remembers hers as babies, shares photos of them as babies.
Wants another baby!

That's all it is, it's for the cute baby, the Instagram likes, the attention! Once they get older and have an opinion or start deviating from her perfect image, she loses interest. And that's why she never liked Lachlan, he didn't conform to that perfect baby image from day 1. She's desperate for a 3rd, but once that baby stops bringing in the likes and the hashtags she will lose interest again!😥

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but if anyone needs their tubes tied it’s this one ….and at least Meldrum had the snip …..Rob should on the sly…she doesn’t want or need another child …let’s face it she can’t cope already. It really bleeping irritates me these mothers that want the push traffic to their Instagram/YouTube channel or get a push present and film it for Channel Mum … You cannot bleeping parent two ….let it go

Reactions: 17
The fact she picks Lachlan up a bit earlier on a Thursday and calls it a ‘date’. It’s not a date Sarah it’s called parenting. Taking your son to the park is normal everyday thing for most parents. I would not class that as a ‘date’ who dates their bleeping kids, don’t call it that you crazy bleep. Weird. Every week wanting a social media pat on the back for actually bothering with him. Only just a little half an hour though isn’t it. NEVER a day or time at home doing puzzles, crafts, playing, no just some treats to keep him quiet and a quick whizz on the park to have some clips for Instagram.

PleAse don’t have more kids.
Your husband is more interested in the wooden spoon in the kicthen drawer, even though it’s straight up n down and wooden - sounds like her but the spoon has more personality. Your daughter who you have spent more time with is entitled and comes across as an absolute brat, please get her Ear nose or throat problems sorted, your son has no connection with you as you speak to him like the neighbours kid and you don’t spend any time with him. Nursery every hour they’ll let you, no outside activities like princess EYELAHH, treat completely differently.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How has someone left nursery with Lachlan's shoes? When I worked at a nursery shoes always went under a childs peg. So everyone knew they which shoes were theres and normally a parent/staff would help them put them on anyway.
Im wondering if he kicked off and wanted the wellies on instead of his shoes.

One in the eye for Sarah again …..Lucie and Jess together again !
I actually feel sorry for Sarah but she’d be better off investing time in real life friends rather than instahuns. Lucie and Jess constant positive vibes stuff, love yourself and others will love you is actually really insensitive with what Sarah has shared about how she feeling re ED.

Reactions: 4
I actually feel sorry for Sarah but she’d be better off investing time in real life friends rather than instahuns. Lucie and Jess constant positive vibes stuff, love yourself and others will love you is actually really insensitive with what Sarah has shared about how she feeling re ED.
Sarah is a grown woman in her 30s, I don’t feel sorry for her; she’s old enough and should have enough life experience under her belt by now to be able to see for herself that these vacuous bimbos aren’t her friends, that they don’t like her, that they don’t want to spend time with her and that this whole “Instagram world” she’s living in is fake. It’s all bogus. If she’s too stupid or too stubborn to see it, that’s on her. She’s not a teenager, she needs to pull her head out of her arse, get a grip and grow up.

Reactions: 6
She did more posts for armed forces day than fathers day 😂.

That picture of Rob holding Isla (in the blue coat) he couldn't seem less intrested in her!

Reactions: 5
Her posts about armed forces day 'Not an easy life'...... Really Sarah? You hardly ever mention how much you resent his job. 'but we wouldn't have it any other way'..... Does she forget we actually watch her stories and posts where she can't wait for him to leave the navy?

Reactions: 11
Her posts about armed forces day 'Not an easy life'...... Really Sarah? You hardly ever mention how much you resent his job. 'but we wouldn't have it any other way'..... Does she forget we actually watch her stories and posts where she can't wait for him to leave the navy?
Does this self absorbed witch never stop to think that if it wasn’t for Rob being in the armed forces, she would have the luxury of living the life she does.

Oh no what’s with that top lip? I think she has a nice ‘normal’ mouth and nice straight white teeth (I’d love to have a smile like that) why the hell make them look swollen and uncomfortable like that!? 🤢
Yikes. She’s really not an attractive woman is she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Rob is definitely an odd one too. Poor kids. I pray they don't have this third child she is always harping on about.

Reactions: 7
I think we need a side by side before and after when she started you tube before fillers and Botox and teeth v present day . Could think of a few others too !

Reactions: 9
The state of Isla. Her children always look so bedraggled. What a mess that dungarees and scabby tshirt looks. And the hair is awful. She needs to stop looking at herself so much in the mirror and take more care of her children.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.