Sarah This Mama Life #16 Neeps & Tatties for tea, I’m so Scottish look at me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not just a big deal for him but it should be a big deal for HER. How can hair/nail appointments and driving miles for curtains that don't even close be more important that spending a few one on one days with your boy before he starts school? This opportunity won't come up again. I feel sorry for her because she won't ever have this time with him again.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Looks like shes dumped him in nursery again while she spends the day with Isla!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Not just a big deal for him but it should be a big deal for HER. How can hair/nail appointments and driving miles for curtains that don't even close be more important that spending a few one on one days with your boy before he starts school? This opportunity won't come up again. I feel sorry for her because she won't ever have this time with him again.
I feel a bit sorry for her but then I remind myself it’s her own doing 😔

Reactions: 5
Don’t feel sorry for her. She doesn’t care, it won’t bother her further down the line because she simply does not care.

Reactions: 7
I just don’t get how she tells herself it’s ok to stick L in nursery, yet again, to spend time with Meels (GAH - LOATHE the nickname). The poor little lad. I’ve been lapping up every minute I can on my days off with my little one before he starts school. Don’t get why she wouldn’t want to do similarly.

I just don’t understand her, nor the fact that for so long she’s put him in nursery on Thursdays which let’s face it she appears mainly to spend doing errands and coffee dates not ‘working’ on her social media ‘profile.’ Strange woman.

Reactions: 14
Same reason she doesn't wear a coat and wears Sinbad's or why she gets sunburn because she refuses to wear a long sleeve swimming costume or why Mama has to search supermarkets late at night looking for playsuit school uniform...... She has parents who have zero clue how to parent or say no to the child.

That set of stories about summer childcare is her biggest wave 👋 to Tattle ever. Token mention of L at the end - always the afterthought. Maybe she’s trolling us. Hi, Sarah!

Reactions: 18
Is there any reason why she doesn’t actually work a full 5 day week? She doesn’t need time off during the week because she has the kids in school/nursery etc so why is she still on a part time job?!

That hair is god awful. it’s doing her bo favours. She looks like a man with a wig on…..

Also why does she always refer to time spent with her kids doing an activity as a “date” - no Sarah. Taking your child to the park is a normal daily activity that most of us do with our children without thought or fanfare. It’s nothing out of the ordinary

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Ok so I have three teenagers and have worked full time while they were kids, I didn’t have the advantage of working from home or have a full time placement in a nursery either, you just made it work by shuffling holidays, clubs and unpaid leave if you had to, she really thinks she is hard done by. She works from bleeping home Part time and has poor L in nursery every bleeping day so what’s the issue with Isla having to do what most kids do and play and keep herself occupied while she waits on her mother finishing work!
I’ve never known someone to have so much “life admin” and “errands” to run in my life either! She really is so dramatic.

Take a walk in some other parents shoes Sarah and then see how easy your boring made up lifestyle is, you are busy doing nothing.

Sorry for ranting but she tipped me over the edge there.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Agree with what others have said about the woe is me childcare for the holidays Being s relatability ploy. Lachlan will be in nursery all the time bar when he goes to Scotland. Isla will have been signed up to as many full day activities as possible a long time ago. My bet is Sarah takes no more than a week with Isla at home (her actual home not Scotland nome haha) in the holidays and Lachlan will still be in nursery that week except his ‘early’ ie after 8 hours not 10 pick up.

Is there any reason why she doesn’t actually work a full 5 day week? She doesn’t need time off during the week because she has the kids in school/nursery etc so why is she still on a part time job?!
Irony is that mama went part time after Lachlan was born - and put him in nursery 50 hours a week! The ‘exciting brand work’ really seems to have dried up for Sarah at the moment.

• Angry

That hair is god awful. it’s doing her bo favours. She looks like a man with a wig on…..

Also why does she always refer to time spent with her kids doing an activity as a “date” - no Sarah. Taking your child to the park is a normal daily activity that most of us do with our children without thought or fanfare. It’s nothing out of the ordinary
I agree with you but wanted to say that I work full time but have decided to make a request to reduce my hours as I am finding it more difficult as my kids get older. I want to spend time with them after school, doing their homework, supporting them and really getting to know them. I find it’s easier with small children so I don’t agree that just because the kids are older is a reason to go back full time. My kids need me more than ever I find.

Reactions: 15
I’m just waiting for all the stories she’s going to post in September about how hard Lachlan is finding settling into school.
He’s spent the majority of his life in nursery with the same people in the same routine and Sarah and Rob are making zero effort to guide him through the transition. It’s going to be so different for him but Sarah will 100% find a way of making it all about her and how hard done by she is.

How she can sit there and say she obviously wishes she could have the whole holidays off with both children is laughable. Does she forget we actually watch her feed? 🤣🤣

No point trying to pretend spending time with Lachlan is as important as getting your eyelashes and extentions done love.

Reactions: 15
Exactly this. The bit of her stories today that made me spit out my tea was when she said she’d had a hair appointment <instead of spending time with her SON>. Then I wondered if she’s actually trolling Tattlers, because honestly who admits to doing what she did unless it’s for Tattler trolling. She’s a joke.

How she can sit there and say she obviously wishes she could have the whole holidays off with both children is laughable. Does she forget we actually watch her feed? 🤣🤣

No point trying to pretend spending time with Lachlan is as important as getting your eyelashes and extention done love.

Reactions: 8
Poor Lachlan - nice add on at the end there Sarah, you remembered you had another child. How did she not know what day Isla finished school? I’m mean she’s organised enough to book a hair appointment but not to remember when the summer holidays start. We’ve been counting down to them here from the moment they went back after half term.
P.S is it just me, or does her hair look orange? 👀

Reactions: 10
I'm sure she filters Isla's pictures. Without being nasty at all, her completion is quite warm and red in vlogs etc yet the pictures seem to show her as having milky pale complexion.
Really sad if she is filtering her. I wouldn't dream of doing that to my kids.

I'm sure she filters Isla's pictures. Without being nasty at all, her completion is quite warm and red in vlogs etc yet the pictures seem to show her as having milky pale complexion.
Really sad if she is filtering her. I wouldn't dream of doing that to my kids.
She puts filters on both of her kids in her stories. It creeps me out.

I’m just waiting for all the stories she’s going to post in September about how hard Lachlan is finding settling into school.
He’s spent the majority of his life in nursery with the same people in the same routine and Sarah and Rob are making zero effort to guide him through the transition. It’s going to be so different for him but Sarah will 100% find a way of making it all about her and how hard done by she is.
And nursery sounds like its mainly a free for all. So hes gonna go from that to a new school, with new teachers and children (I cant imagine any from his nursery will go there) with a much stricter routine. I know from my friends daughter that Lachlan gets all the extra puddings at nursery, he seems to be treated like a lord there and he definitely wont get that treatment at school!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.