Sarah This Mama Life #14 Gusto for tea but only for three.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she realise that clothes in Sainsbury’s that day age 8 are 7-8 years and therefore perfect for the just turned 7 Isla. Sounded like she was shocked that Isla fit age 8 and shouldn’t for another year. No wonder Lachlan and Isla never seem to fit their clothes.

Reactions: 18
Does she realise that clothes in Sainsbury’s that day age 8 are 7-8 years and therefore perfect for the just turned 7 Isla. Sounded like she was shocked that Isla fit age 8 and shouldn’t for another year. No wonder Lachlan and Isla never seem to fit their clothes.
Also her kids arent the tiniest kids so they're gonna fit bigger sizes. I dont get people who by the aged clothes for their child rather than going on the childs size.

Reactions: 12
Why did she even consider buying 3-4 shorts for a child that is going to turn 5 this year?
The 4-5 just looks normal, but she thinks they look too big?
She must have no idea of sizes 🤷🏻‍♀️
I would have bought the 5-6 😂 better too big than too small.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Who really cares what the number says as long as it fits!
Properly Sarah, skimpy ankle bashers on kids is not a good look.

Reactions: 7
Why did she even consider buying 3-4 shorts for a child that is going to turn 5 this year?
The 4-5 just looks normal, but she thinks they look too big?
She must have no idea of sizes 🤷🏻‍♀️
I would have bought the 5-6 😂 better too big than too small.
Exactly. I have a small 4 year old who still fits 2-3 clothes but I would buy 4-5 stuff now rather than 3-4 so they fit for longer. My daughter is same age as Isla and I wouldn’t consider 7-8 stuff now for her. She has 8-9 and even 10-11 stuff. She is tall but slim I wouldn’t says she was that much higher than Isla. Also kids look much sweeter in slight too big clothing than slightly too small in my opinion.

Reactions: 6
The weirdness around the kids clothes sizes is undoubtedly an offshoot from her own body dysmorphia and issues around size

Reactions: 16
Not bought L anything again. All for I. How must that poor little boy feel. I will be shown to be so excited when she comes home from school, no doubt modelling on Stories all her new clothes.

Reactions: 3
If anything Lachlan needs more clothes as he needs them every day. Isla wears uniform 5 days q week

Reactions: 9
If anything Lachlan needs more clothes as he needs them every day. Isla wears uniform 5 days q week
And he apparently needs even more for spare since he comes home in nursery lost and found bits most days 🙈

Reactions: 11
354C0363-A166-45F1-A8D7-50E95F86E741.jpeg
I look at this and all I see a a male lead singer from some 90s Brit pop band, perhaps for a magazine article or something...
She looks so manly - like a guy with long hair and sunglasses on from 1993

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Little miss on the beg for everything can spend £60 on a Shacket that looks terrible and still manages to pose looking like a human fridge. She’s so uptight in her shoulders it must hurt a little.

btw the shacket does not jazz up your outfit Sarah, just makes you look more beige..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How tragic have you got to be to whinge that not many have seen your grid post and actually post about it??!! 🙈 her hair fucks me off she’s so blah 🙈 I hate the way the leaves prices on the items she has bought, it’s such bad taste!!!

Reactions: 7
Ok...my kids haven’t had ezcema but surely if they’d scratched themselves TO THE POINT OF INFECTION would you not have seen a doctor!?!?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.