Sarah This Mama Life #14 Gusto for tea but only for three.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they really just go to church in order to get Isla into a school? Then just stop going? 🙈
Absolutely. Every Sunday on the weekend vlogs filming of them walking into church, even filming in the church at times then school placements announced and nothing mentioned again. Pathetic.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Absolutely. Every Sunday on the weekend vlogs filming of them walking into church, even filming in the church at times then school placements announced and nothing mentioned again. Pathetic.
That s awful! I m not a church goer but what must have she told those children about why they stopped going? Shameful x

Reactions: 9
Latest post about how L is her teeny tiny baby blah blah bullshit, she loves him so much she fucked off on a jolly without him. Pathetic excuse of a mother.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Latest post about how L is her teeny tiny baby blah blah bullshit, she loves him so much she fucked off on a jolly without him. Pathetic excuse of a mother.
Exactly - I love him soooo much but not enough to allow him to join us for a fun day out. Actions speak louder than words!!

• Angry
I’m confused about her latest post he already goes to nursery 8am-6pm for 5 days a week so what difference does it actually make that he’s starting school?

I’m confused about her latest post he already goes to nursery 8am-6pm for 5 days a week so what difference does it actually make that he’s starting school?
She ll have to see more of him! Unless he goes to all the before and after school clubs!! X

Reactions: 7
Lachlan will be in nursery Friday and starting school on the Monday. Makes me so sad that they are treating a child this way

• Sad
How possibly can you love your child TOO much!!
E1A507E0-79D9-4BA5-9756-325B79A62F3F.jpeg

For all this pining for Aberdeen she was only there 1.5/2 years as a child. The only reason she wants to move back is so she can ditch the kids on her mother.
5273C2BA-4DC8-4207-A2F4-68AE31475A5F.jpeg

What a load of waffle those stories were. She makes me stressed about my daughter going to school and she doesn’t start till next year

Reactions: 7
I hope someone comments 😂
I have! She's a bleeping awful parent.
She gets more excited about ordering tit off the internet and manically painting kitchen cabinets through the night than she does about her own kid. VILE witch.

Reactions: 6
I have! She's a bleeping awful parent.
She gets more excited about ordering tit off the internet and manically painting kitchen cabinets through the night than she does about her own kid. VILE witch.
Has she deleted it already? Cant see anything negative on it?

Reactions: 3
How possibly can you love your child TOO much!!
View attachment 532632

For all this pining for Aberdeen she was only there 1.5/2 years as a child. The only reason she wants to move back is so she can ditch the kids on her mother.
View attachment 532628
What is she talking about?! No Sarah I didn’t know the admission process for schools anywhere when I was a kid, my parents dealt with that, obviously. When I had my own kids I did my own research, you know, be proactive, know your catchments, move if you think you need to, not treat it as a lottery and hope you win.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.