Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilybobtail

Chatty Member
Welcome to Sarah's fantasy land... I dont doubt they are comfortable but she is a complete bummer look what I'm going to get then nothing materialises!

Reactions: 3

GPort

VIP Member
You know affiliate links? If you swipe up look the item and then close it, does it still give them money from later shops? Cos I’ve done that a couple of times.
Yep. That’s why they never include the price on their stories...you swipe up just to see the price and then they’ll get their commission when you buy something else in a few days time.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
All the school ever come back and say is “please park considerately” the same email spewed out almost weekly.

Almost everyone knows, her spoon head was all over the internet not long ago for breech of advertising rules.
Can you not tell the school its a specific car? Maybe explain how worried you are because you can't see round it and how it would come back on the school if someone got hit.

B_ee

Chatty Member
Its awful in the respect there's no structure and from what I hear L rules the roost there and gets what he wants when he wants it ect.
That's strange for a day nursery as usually when you have 20 odd kids you need structure to get through the day and keep it all running smoothly. Though I have been in some terrible places that it was a free for all and the kids definitely lose out

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Is it possible that it’s not Lachlan’s bubble? Not sure how the nursery is set up but could it be the younger kids isolating and Lachlan’s still allowed to go?
No, its definitely his room that is isolating.

Reactions: 2

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I'm sure Lachlan's nursery don't go and buy prepackaged sliced apple. Does he turn his nose up and tell them no I don't eat those. Of course he doesn't. Don't go blaming your lazy arse behavior on your son.
Oh don't you beleive it. From what Ive heard it seems he rules the roost there!

Is it normal to have blinds and shutters on the same window? I wondered the same when she was going on and on about the sodding curtain pole.
I've been trying to figure that one out too. Surely she's not going to remove the shutters in Isla's room for the sake of putting up a blind? 🤔 But why would you hang a blind above a shutter?

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I was thinking today, she’s done so many stories today about how Lachlan is “dairy free” I actuallubstarted following her when I had my youngest as he’s the same age as L and my son had silent reflux and cows milk intolerance like him.

We were under the dietitian and did the milk ladder and my son who’s the same age can now tolerate a fair bit of dairy (particularly if it’s baked or cooked in something?)

I wonder why she’s never mentioned (to my knowledge) if she’s trying to get him back on dairy? She strikes me as the type who would like the fuss of making sure he always has dairy free food provided etc?
Didnt she get him a cadburys advent calender because he refused a DF one?

• Wow

Lilybobtail

Chatty Member
In todays world valentines is more a day to tell people you love them its not about fancying someone we took time over dinner to tell each other what we loved about them! Little jokey things but its about showings kids love isn't black and white and its just appreciating people! My husband always buys our daughter but then I always get something for my mum shes so immature in her way of thinking !