Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellyjelly

VIP Member
Do you think? I think shes the spit of Rob. Shes definitely got Robs jaw line.
See I think she has Sarah’s shape face, funny how people see different things 😃 I think Lachlan is such a sweet looking little boy, like neither of them 😂

Reactions: 3
No disrespect if anyone who likes or lives in Oman, but I’ve been there a few times with work and to different parts of it and I’m absolutely baffled as to why anyone would want to move there. What a random place to want to live 🤯

Also, lentil soup and a bacon sandwich... what’s that about?
Lentil soup and a bacon sandwich together is an Aberdeen thing!! X

Grayson

VIP Member
Is it me or is the lower box shelf not look level. The wall paint and the IKEA kallax look alike looks fine but the one with action figures looks off.
I thought it looked off too. I think it's the figures being in the box maybe? Those boxes look better with books in them. It looks odd having the action figures in there.

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Remember her crap Listerine ad? Come down the woods has done one today that would make Sarah ashamed of her shitshow version

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I wouldnt wanna risk lazer eye surgery personally. Sight is far to important for it to fuck up and then lose it!

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Who needs help when you can make it YouTube "content"
She absolutely won't have prepared him for the change, she'll leave nursery do any prep work for her. Wouldn't surprise me if she continues to put him in for wraparound care (not sure on locality though) just because its "routine".
Im pretty sure that nursery doesn't do wraparound care. They have a big waiting list (don't ask me why because I think its a awful place!) so I think they all have to leave by the end of August.

• Sad

L1fe0nM@rs

VIP Member
You know affiliate links? If you swipe up look the item and then close it, does it still give them money from later shops? Cos I’ve done that a couple of times.

Admiralbow

Having completed the exact same home schooling work with my own child, there was absolutely no need for Sarah to constantly hovering over Isla. The work was very straightforward if not easy for a number of the children in her year!
Perhaps if she stopped babying those children of hers so much Isla might become a little more independent! Making out like the children had to complete every piece of work that was put on teams is also a load of complete bollocks.
I’m sure she forgets people actually know who she is and quite how much she lies and spouts utter shite!
😂😂 I love how much insight you have! I’m not saying she had a right to struggle because she had it bloody easy, and she needs to get a fucking grip.. I mean she actually looked frazzled and on edge like she was actually struggling with homeschooling one child 🙄

superxo1

Chatty Member
How far away are they from the school?
Is walking out of the question?
15-20 min walk at most well for little legs, and there is plenty of cut throughs.
When my two were in primary school they used to name and shame the badly parked cars in the weekly newsletter! Registration number, make of car and where it was parked etc. 👏
This would be a twice daily email from our school 😂

• Haha
On another note - people like her drive me mad when they’re obsessed with work outs, posh gym clothes, showing off online but then they refuse to bloody walk anywhere!
Are they able to walk to school? It’s funny to think she didn’t bother to check her uniform! She seems so chaotic and not organised.

Very poor show to only be completing the box assignment the night before handing it in. What exactly will Isla be getting out of the task if her mother is ill prepared.
[/QUOTE]
Priorities, priorities! Her kids are not even close to being her priority - ordering "wee cutie" vases and light fittings are more important than her kid's uniform.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
The classic Costa coffee cup instahun photos really bug me. They’ve all been gifted reusable cups so many times! We all know we shouldn’t be using single use cups anymore. It’s such a simple thing but they all just love having that red cup photo.
Wait for the Starbucks ones when it opens locally soon...