Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I dont get the rockpool thing is she meant to show it on zoom or bring it in on Monday? Either way seems a bit odd.

Reactions: 3
Id love to know how much she spends on take aways and gusto boxes?! And then she still does massive food shops!
It’s definitely weird and excessive . I’m sick to the back teeth of cooking so much during lockdown even if it is heating up canned soup or sticking fish fingers in the oven, I’m just bored with it but that’s because of lockdown so I get the attraction, we are doing convenience more than ever at the moment as I don’t have the brain power left to create something 3 times a day every day (We weren’t at home all week before I mean , so onyl really had to make effort with dinners ) but even before lock down she never seemed to be buying takeaways and beige a lot. I also I think the pre bought, chopped or prepped stuff means she can track the calories better from the labels . Red flag.

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
To be fair if I could chug a glass of wine at half 4 I probably would ....but I’m not sure the curry I’m cooking would turn out edible 🤣

superxo1

Chatty Member
Can you not tell the school its a specific car? Maybe explain how worried you are because you can't see round it and how it would come back on the school if someone got hit.
Wouldn’t make any difference and you would have to prove it’s specifically for the school and not just the local roads.
There are a number of parents that continually park terribly. The school don’t care in the slightest.

• Sad

mingbag

I love a good salad too....what in the name of all things holy is that thing she’s showing? Also hate to piss on your parade Sarah but my daughter had thick golden blonde hair righ down to her bum when she was meels🤢 age 😜🤣😂🤣😂
So did mine until she was 8 but it got to the ratty scraggy stage and we cut it off to her shoulders. Best decision ever 😅

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Bless her, she looks like a sweet girl. I really hope she gets better soon.

Why does she insist on pink for Isla? Those dungerees really dont look like the sort of thing Isla would wear at all!
It's so heartbreaking reading the updates from Sophie and her mum. She looks like a real fighter, though.

I'm surprised Sarah hasn't raised awareness of a local girl having the fight of her life.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Yes! Exactly this! Year 2 work is “super easy” apparently if you ask my 6 year old. Don’t even bother asking for extra work from our school. Notice how she’s not mentioning the screen free day we are now having 🙄
Screen free days sounds like a cop out from the school. I can't believe she's complaining every day when she's only doing the bare minimum anyway.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I followed her during her pregnancy and early newborn days with Lachlan. The problem was her obsession with her phone, filming everything, baby hauls, updates on everything. She held that sodding phone and camera more than she did Lachlan and she will do exactly the same if she has a third.
Lachlan wasn't the cute, sweet sleeping baby she wanted. He cried a lot, there were concerns about the shape of his head and he didn't fit the instragram image she was hoping for.
Im guessing nothing was wrong with his head shape in the end.