Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I never understand why people make separate meals for kids/adults every night. Who has time for that? Just all eat the same meal at the table. It'll make your children much better eaters too.

Obviously it's sometimes nice to have an adult meal, but every night? No thanks. Way to much effort.
Our house doesn’t, only once or twice a week and meals vary too . Different times and meals for various reasons, plus to be perfectly honest the whole forcing a sit down meal together twice a day at fixed times stresses me rather than being a “wholesome “ event, it’s too much . IMHO

Reactions: 1
Is this true? How does it work if you have x clicked on multiple accounts swipe ups? I think if you clear cookies it stops this....another influencer who isn't a twat posted that you can clear cookies to stop this after clicking an aff link.
Yes if you clear cookies it stops it. I don’t know how it works if you swipe up on multiple accounts, I’d be very interested to know! I’d guess that the last account you swiped up on would get the business but that’s just a guess.

GPort

VIP Member
L in the park?
I’m getting paranoid - what if she’s restricting her stories trying to weed out who comments on here to figure out who we are 🤯
I thought the same this morning when I posted about the school parking 😂 maybe she’s doing a Colleen Rooney on us! But then I thought she’s got too many followers and lots of us are on burner accounts anyway!

So wait, she settled for a damaged one because she's that impatient and can't wait for a new one to be delivered? Wow...
She settled for a damaged one AFTER returning a damaged one! 🤯

Ellyjelly

VIP Member
My dad has a unit just like Sarah's. It was something he and my mum bought when they first married, almost 40 years ago!!! I hate it actually, the orange sort of wood. My dads house is a scrace style though and the furniture sits well in there, suits the house.

It doesn't go in Sarah's house at all. I actually really liked the look of the house when she moved in, really modern. And she did well to have all the things like shutters, kitchen island, decent flooring etc. If she wants older style furniture, she should have bought a period type property.

A shelving unit from Next would have fitted better in her front room, something plain and neutral. Just like Sarah 😛
She wants a fire thing like Ebony Day, she ought to look at what else Ebony has in her lounge , looks much better, modern and light. Agree with you 100%, it just doesn’t work.

southcoaster

If the nursery bubble for L has burst surely he’ll be at home?

I doubt any childminder would have a child who has been at a nursery where there has been a positive case.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She had social services at her door? Tell me more please
Not at her door as such.

she had a phone call from “social services” of some description a few years back, Lachlan had been in hospital a few times for various different things - all perfectly innocent- she plastered it all over Instagram etc as usual, it was being discussed on here I believe and then she came out with a huge rant about how “the trolls” had come into her real life world and how it must have been “the trolls” who somehow contacted SS to get her in trouble etc etc etc...... there was absolutely no indication at all that it had anything to do with anyone on here at all, it wasn’t even brought up until she made it an issue and she never stopped to think that perhaps it had been flagged up at hospital or whatever due to her young child being in and out a fair few times....

she touches on it briefly in this video from about 9mins in...

and the first half of this video...

frostily

VIP Member
It doesn’t make sense. I’d have thought it would be content for her!? Homeschool and preschooler at home..? Or is she really trying to make various shades of beige her new “thing” 😬

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
No 'life has done to shit' comment from her this time. Maybe she realises what a crap parent she or more likely doesn't want people to know he is at home so she can break the rules.

frostily

VIP Member
It’s definitely weird and excessive . I’m sick to the back teeth of cooking so much during lockdown even if it is heating up canned soup or sticking fish fingers in the oven, I’m just bored with it but that’s because of lockdown so I get the attraction, we are doing convenience more than ever at the moment as I don’t have the brain power left to create something 3 times a day every day (We weren’t at home all week before I mean , so onyl really had to make effort with dinners ) but even before lock down she never seemed to be buying takeaways and beige a lot. I also I think the pre bought, chopped or prepped stuff means she can track the calories better from the labels . Red flag.
Agree with the label thing. I used to do that.
(Not with apples though 😂)