Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

B_ee

Chatty Member
She should say she gets a proportion of everything you buy on Amazon for the next 30 days. It’s not just a ‘finders fee’. She is so dishonest. I hope nobody swipes up. I only swipe up when things aren’t affiliate links.
Is this true? How does it work if you have x clicked on multiple accounts swipe ups? I think if you clear cookies it stops this....another influencer who isn't a twat posted that you can clear cookies to stop this after clicking an aff link.

Reactions: 2

Grayson

VIP Member
Shes just gave up her shot at sending them to boarding school by buying the house. I genuinely saw them staying in the patch just to get the military discount on boarding schools. To be honest, I wish she had. They would enjoy their life alot more away from mama

Lilybobtail

Chatty Member
She has moved into her new house. You would think she would be pondering when her parents can come and visit to show off her first ever owned property (before she fucks it up completely with the painted kitchen cabinets and removing the beautiful oak for quartz and fake chimney) rather than feeling the need to rush 'home'. Odd, strange woman-child. Those apron strings need snipping.
Good point surely with her having the 2 kids you would think her parents would come to her more often never mind the fact they have a new home now!

Veronica

Chatty Member
Erm...... So she wants another blind... So Isla has a blind the radiator and the bookshelf in her bed!!

• Wow

GiggleBee

VIP Member
It’s an optional topic task, as not everyone has got the things to recreate a rock pool just laying about. It’s learning related to a book they’ve been reading in English, but what making a rock pool has to do with reading and writing from this task I’ll never know!
Didnt she say last week she can only do the basic with Isla?

superxo1

Chatty Member
Does Sophie (sophie's scarcoma journey) go to Islas school? I see Sarah comments alot on her posts and wondered if she knew her from school or if shes just trying to gain more followers.
Yes she does, well she’s in the juniors ☺ Not sure if Sarah actually knows the family though!

I've said this before she always planning to spend and it doesn't happened proved our point just now with now planning to paint the kitchen herself!!!!!
Yes, came on here to say she's doing that with the kitchen now! 😂 Acts like she's got cash to splash on carpenters and decorators and then ends up doing it herself with Captain Birdseye at midnight on a school night.

• Haha

superxo1

Chatty Member
I think she gets there so early because she drops Lachlan to nursery first and then goes straight to the school. There are two big car parks, at the village and the community centre, that she could easily park at and walk/scoot round to the school from....especially on her day off. I guess she’s just in such a rush to get home and destroy her kitchen cupboards!
If she parked park side there would be no point in her driving to the school at all by the time she’s walked round the park be a waste of time, energy and petrol from her house. That walk around is longer than the one from her house 😂
Others come from further and still manage to walk, she probably still doesn’t trust her kid’s to walk nicely together.

Lilybobtail

Chatty Member
Yes, came on here to say she's doing that with the kitchen now! 😂 Acts like she's got cash to splash on carpenters and decorators and then ends up doing it herself with Captain Birdseye at midnight on a school night.
Think she tests the water to see if someone will offer one but sorry Sarah your not a big enough deal for that then does it herself! Shes happy to spend money on herself though....

Runaroundrunner

Pissed and watching telly on her own at 7pm on a Friday night. You reap what you sow so much when it comes to parenting. I can honestly say that I never shoved my kids off to bed that early at that age, especially on a Friday night. They could play a game, watch a film, or just chill out and chat together downstairs. I feel so bad for their kids. Babs rules that house and woe betide anyone gets in the way of her telly. Kids don't ask to be born. Selfish cow.
Wrong thread but perfectly. Applicable sentiment. 🤣

• Haha