Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
He does rule the roost, Sarah is scared of him and sadly unable to know how to meet L’s needs. She will just throw money at any situation and hope it helps. She has no natural bond with him, which is sad but she blames It on L being a “poorly baby” I get he was unwell as a baby but she should be so so grateful that he has grown into an amazing little boy. And quite frankly she’s missing out on the good bits now with him because of her stuck up prissy attitude.
How I wish I could PM you!!

Reactions: 2

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She just mentioned her “personal account”

Search who she’s following for “knott” and there’s a “Karen knott” profile following her and both of Robs accounts and also another Sarah Knott. As if her fake account is called Karen! 😂
Hmmm I’m sure I’ve seen an Instagram account for her before that’s in her own name and it actually says in the bio that it’s her personal account?
55545F9D-3184-41D8-A418-197546BE3F2D.jpeg

Veronica

Chatty Member
So odd her mum didnt send the christmas gifts till now? Was she gonna wait and give them to her when they went up next?

Oh god, they're gonna go up and put a tree up in April (or whenever it is they can travel up there) aren't they? Theyll all have their christmas jumpers on and Mummy will make a roast dinner while Sarah and her brothers do the breakfast. Its gonna be so cringy!
Definitely 🙄😂

Mumof3&wifeof1

She got him Cadbury’s chocolate for the Christmas Eve boxes, him and Isla both had the same chocolate Santa. So either she’s lying about him still being dairy free, or she actually fed her child chocolate knowing he might have a reaction to it
Imagine the content though if he had a reaction 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 1

southcoaster

I hadn’t though that she was aspiring to decorate the house as if it was a period property.

If she was after a Victorian era house why not buy one? I don’t know what the housing market is like in the specific area she bought but I wonder why she so clearly rushed into the house purchase and the mad decorating.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Wouldn’t make any difference and you would have to prove it’s specifically for the school and not just the local roads.
There are a number of parents that continually park terribly. The school don’t care in the slightest.
They will care when a child gets injured though. As normal to little to late.

GPort

VIP Member
Is it possible that it’s not Lachlan’s bubble? Not sure how the nursery is set up but could it be the younger kids isolating and Lachlan’s still allowed to go?