Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greendream

Why doesn’t she cut her kids grapes up? 😱

what I find super weird is why Lachlan wouldn’t just open the door himself and just bound in.
he went to do the handle and looked at Sarah Filming. He knows he’s not supposed to interrupt-puppet filming time or Isla time or something it’s so ducking sad and degrading to watch. Scared to open a door in fear of what reaction he’s going to get off them. Just looking through the door like a sad puppy not knowing if he was allowed in or not. ITS HIS HOME HE SHOULD BE FREE TO FEEL LIKE HE CAN GO ANYWHERE especially in the fucking kicthen with his own mum and sister.

Something seriously fucked up in that house and I feel rotten just watching it all unfold it’s heartbreaking, he needs some fucking help. Her family need to get involved. Infuriating. If strangers can dissect what’s going on from the ‘highlight reel’ she shows us I tell you it’s 17383949 times worse than we see.

I’m glad she was flagged by social services because it’s on her file now and Lachlan will know when he’s older if he ever needs to go down the social services route and at least then he might know someone else was concerned.

There WILL be major ramifications to how Lachlan is treated. His behaviour as he gets older and understands more what’s he’s been through, how differently he is treated to his sister will scar him for life. They won’t be able to cope, he is gonna to be a very scarred teen & adult I just hope he can outlay his anger and feelings the right way.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

Pagger

Chatty Member
Is it me or is the lower box shelf not look level. The wall paint and the IKEA kallax look alike looks fine but the one with action figures looks off.
Notice how his room is space themed because he is so into space but any toy accessories of his own are marvel.

• Haha

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
You’d think for somebody who has already had social services at the door she’d have realised her parenting is shit and needs to be looked at.

• Wow

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Who buys a perfectly good lamp just to cut the wires off? I swear every day she seems to loose it a little more.

• Haha
Who buys a new unit to paint black!!!?! And she has so little time blah blah blah...... But has time to go click and collect another one!! And then she's going to paint her kitchen units!! Which will look a mess.... And it's a shade different or something!
Shhhh! 🤐 Please don't discourage her from painting the kitchen cabinets herself. I need to see this car crash.

• Haha

Mummyto2girls_19

She’s so desperate to be the working from home, home schooling mum. Granted unlike most of the insta lot she actually has a job not just social media but she hardly works part time. She has a full day off on Thursday & Friday she works half a day where she only has to manage one child! The over the top woe is be posts are bloody pathetic!

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Has she even picked Lachlan up from nursery yet? Why doesn’t she pick Lachlan up then take BOTH kids to the park instead of just princess Isla😳
Because she’s an absolutely useless excuse for a mother. She’s got no bond whatsoever with Lachlan, she doesn’t want to spend time with him or have any real involvement with him. She puts him into nursery - into someone else’s care - for the maximum possible time she can so that she only has to spend the absolute minimum amount of time with him. She doesn’t take him to the park because she simply doesn’t want to. She doesn’t want to play with her own son. She doesn’t want to spend time with her own son. She doesn’t really give a flying fuck about that boy and it shows in every single word she says about him and every action. She’s an awful person, a terrible parent and she should never have had that boy. She disgusts me.

• Sad

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I don’t know the area she lives at all.... but why didn’t she just buy a period property?! Not a lot of that sort of house available? Why make a fake fireplace and recess to look Victorian? TV over a mantelpiece ruins that whole look anyway...
Because she doesn’t actually want a period property. She hasn’t got a bloody clue what she wants. She’s just trying to cram in as many “trendy” influencer interior cliches as she can under one roof. She’s completely butchering that house and making an absolute mess of it. Nothing has been properly thought out or planned, she’s just manically buying hideous paint and furniture and throwing it all in, in the vain hope that it’s going to magically look good. The reality is, it looks awful.

• Heart
  • Haha

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
He also looks totally miserable! I wonder how many times Sarah told him to look and smile for the camera...he looks completely fed up.
He's like "Look Sarah - I would call you mum but you have to act like one first - I've been stuck in that fucking nursery half my life. I've seen the insta pics of you taking precious Isla without me. I just want to play on the swing because it's a rare occasion. I know you want to prove those Tattlers wrong, but I just don't give a fuck. This trip to the park is just for show. So take your camera and piss off. I'm not posing for your followers. Oh, and stop writing that you love me when you clearly don't."

• Haha
  • Heart

Instasham

Chatty Member
How hilarious (haha) that the soup she was cooking from pre-prepared and packaged veg was for an ad for meal planning - and as someone else said she has hello fresh/gusto/ beige buffet or takeaway.

There is a reason that when you see sulking room pink (appropriately named for Sarah) that it’s a backdrop to light or dark furniture for the contrast not brown like that. Only upside is we soon won’t have to see it as she’ll either filter it to change the colour on Instagram or be redoing it pronto 😂

• Haha
Future generations will be so baffled by the fake panelling and fireplaces etc. It'll be like the sponge painted wallpaper of Changing Rooms days!

• Haha

Instasham

Chatty Member
I’m “cracking up” at a fake chimney breast with a tv mounted on it above a fake fireplace 😂

• Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
She has moved into her new house. You would think she would be pondering when her parents can come and visit to show off her first ever owned property (before she fucks it up completely with the painted kitchen cabinets and removing the beautiful oak for quartz and fake chimney) rather than feeling the need to rush 'home'. Odd, strange woman-child. Those apron strings need snipping.

FraggleRock

VIP Member
So she’s never got time to help Isla finish additional work, but finds the time to do her stupid workouts 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow

southcoaster

I feel Rob’s suggestion of a gym seemed quite reasonable. If they put some thought into using the space sensibly to incorporate storage and a usable space to work out in, it would really work. Why shoot him down?

I don’t know what the provision from their school is like, but schools would surely prioritise phonics, literacy and maths work so she can absolutely manage her time better.
The school work should absolutely be able to be completed between the hours of 9-1.

Let’s face it, she isn’t dashing to the preschool pick up at half 3. That leaves plenty of time to do a few hours work, Isla is of an age where she can do her own thing in the same room quietly. From what she has shown L doesn’t get home until about 6!

Surely to goodness then the evening once the children are settled she can sweep up any remaining work in the evening. Decorating and things are not important compared to home learning, work and general everyday house work.

• Heart

Justine752

She cooked pizza last night for her and Sinbad and made one for the kids tonight as “they were jealous of theirs”. Why the hell didn’t she made pizza for everybody last night and them all eat as a family? I suppose the poor kids had sausages again on the prison plates.

• Wow
  • Angry

PrettyLily

If u don’t like the look of the wires hanging down why would u buy those particular lights where the wires bloody hang down ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️