Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bubsley

Chatty Member
Ooh is it vase or vayse guys? I don’t know how to pronounce it because I’ve lived all over the world. Did I mention that I used to live in the Middle East and Holland?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I had a similar childhood to Sarah - though you would never think so judging by the way I pronounce "IKEA" (like a normal person) and order a diet Coke. My father's job meant that every 4 years we had to move countries. Because of this, I don't really have strong ties to my "home country" and I've learned to be pretty easy-going.

I moved to the UK to be with my husband and it is very much my home (and I feel very privileged to call it my home!), even though I didn't grow up here as a child. My life is here - my husband, my dog, our flat, my job, the friends I've made - this is very much my home, even though my wider family don't live here.

Strange that a globetrotting cosmopolitan babe like Sarah just cannot seem to adapt to living outside of Aberdeen, a over decade after leaving! Sarah's mum seriously needs to cut the umbilical cord! ✂

• Heart

GPort

VIP Member
Omg, our school (Isla’s school!) hardly set any real school work at all! My kids get it done within 20 minutes and then they’re doing workbooks I had to buy myself! The school is not providing much homeschooling at all! I have one infant and one junior kid and am totally underwhelmed with the amount of homeschooling we’re expected to do. I can’t believe Sarah can’t cope with it.

• Wow
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
No, if she had been promoted she would be all over Instagram telling the world. There is no way she would give up her Thursday Instagram day for her MOD job.
Agree

If she had been promoted there would have been a balloon wall, days upon days of her congratulating herself, reposts of “congratulations hun, you soooo deserve this” messages from the Insta huns etc

• Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Don't worry guys, she will hold his hand at bedtime and tell the gram how much she loves her handsome boy later so that's the same as ice-creams at the beach with Isla.

• Sad

Greendream

FUCKING hell I don’t even think nasa has seen that many planets... if he doesn’t wake up an astronaut something has gone wrong. Less is more Sarah, less is fucking more, can you start taking that approach to decorating, your life, your Botox?
Geez Louise tone it down. She literally just chucks money at everything.... and it still looks shit.

I can’t believe the furniture mish mash. Does rob the blob have any thoughts or opinions of his own I wonder. The living room looks god ducking awful. The ‘mid century’ pieces just do not go with any of her other style. It’s actually so awful. horrible brassy brown clunky fucking wood blocks in her room 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

superxo1

Chatty Member
She’s now only just checking the school uniform still fits, the day before Isla is back 🙄 mind you, judging by past photos she probably wouldn’t give a shit if it didn’t fit and she’d send Isla in clothes that are too small
I shall let you all know tomorrow if Isla has been stuffed into a too small pe kit. 😂
Sarah always manages to make Isla look “scruffy”.

• Sad

GPort

VIP Member
As if Lachlan ever chose to wear that. Sarah probably picked the book and the costume without even asking him. She went so over the top with Isla’s costume last year and Lachlan just gets a cape and a leotard....still, I guess it’s better than the golden ticket he got to hold last year.

Once again, Lachlan is showing his love of superheroes...why she didn’t just give him a superhero bedroom is still baffling.

• Sad

superxo1

Chatty Member
That poor boys face being shut out of the kitchen actually breaks my heart 🥺
If there was ever a story that sums up her relationship with her children it’s this one.

Performing monkey front and centre, L the inconvenience shut out...once again. Poor thing his little face

• Sad

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Is there a need for multiple stories per day moaning about homeschooling? Yes, it's shit. But she's got one child to deal with. I really do think she needs to talk to a doctor if she can't cope with a couple of weeks. Majority of us have been doing this for almost a year on and off!

Peachbomb

VIP Member
There lots of shelves to fill up!
I dunno Sarah, maybe try some books, preferably one on interior decorating for a start.

• Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Absolutely agree. It is very uncomfortable viewing when she secretly films her kids and shares it online. You can tell she hasn't told Isla because she isn't showing off and going silly like she does when she knows she is being filmed.

And also no one, no one is in the slightist bit interested in watching other people's children dancing. Only perverts find that kind of content interesting.

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
If their was ever a person that needed tubes tied .....she should have never had children ...I get nothing maternal just gestures all for the gram...you could have had an amazing life with no kids, travelling but you decided to breed (from an odd gene pool) so pick your knickers off the floor and bloody parent especially that wee boy who is crying out for attention but you don’t see it as you’re to busy on made.com finding this years fashion furniture....honestly if I met you I wouldn’t even get out of first gear ...idiot.

Reactions: 16

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I followed her during her pregnancy and early newborn days with Lachlan. The problem was her obsession with her phone, filming everything, baby hauls, updates on everything. She held that sodding phone and camera more than she did Lachlan and she will do exactly the same if she has a third.
Lachlan wasn't the cute, sweet sleeping baby she wanted. He cried a lot, there were concerns about the shape of his head and he didn't fit the instragram image she was hoping for.
That’s the crux of it right there

Lachlan wasn’t the cute picture perfect Instagram baby that she wanted him to be and that is why she’s so detached from him. She wanted the perfect little baby who looked cute and behaved like a little angel so that she could use him as another prop for her boring social media circus and when reality hit and he turned out to be a little boy who was unwell, perhaps a bit needy, and a baby who required a bit more attention that was it - her dream of the perfect Insta-clone baby were dashed and she has held that against him ever since.

• Sad

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
There is no way Isla won’t ‘let slip’ that they went to the park is there? And she wonders why Lachlan plays up sometimes. 🙄 Take the boy to the park and let him run round and burn off some energy instead of going straight home and putting his pyjamas on
Isla seems like the kind of child who would take pleasure in telling her little brother about her trip to the park with Mummy.

• Sad

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Ha, on the emergency contact page:
Primary Language: English
I assume next line is:
Other languages: Pretend Dutch

• Haha