Sarah This Mama Life #12 MOD orders need completed, so homeschools been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only saving grace is he did look a bit excited at least. I just wish we didn’t see it. She doesn’t have to film every single memorable moment.

Reactions: 6
The only saving grace is he did look a bit excited at least. I just wish we didn’t see it. She doesn’t have to film every single memorable moment.
I think she filmed it for our benefit, as everyone knows L wouldn't have chosen a space themed room. I loved that he was more interested in the light.

Reactions: 5
Never had bed guards for my two... both in a bed at 2 years old. My youngest is younger than L and absolutely fine. They both fell out once within the first few weeks (neither even woke up with the fall!) and that was it. So I dont get it. But then she uses a highchair and has only just ditched the pushchair!
Same my daughters been in her bed since she was 2 and we’ve never had a safe guard, I follow a mum on Instagram and her daughters only just turned 1 and she’s put her in a single bed with no guard 😳 she can’t even walk yet and said she’s fell out a few times 🤦🏼‍♀️

She still uses a highchair oh my god!

Reactions: 1
Bless Lachlan he was clearly looking for some glow in the dark stars or moon or something with the whole light switch off thing...

Sarah can push her overpriced Insta worthy planet print all she likes, I reckon she would have got a completely different reaction with some home bargain glow in the dark stickers on the wall, it’s a space themed room for FFS

It’s like she saps the life and fun out of every aspect of childhood.

Sarah’s spirit symbol - A grey rainbow!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m curious, is it normal for a bed guard to still be used at 4 years old? My sons bed is a mid sleeper so naturally has a side on it, but whenever he sleeps elsewhere such as grandparents and dads house, he sleeps perfectly fine in a bed without a guard. It just wouldn’t even of crossed my mind to use a bed guard at 4 years old but maybe I’m wrong tho

I know someone had it for her 10 year old twins!!!!!

Bless Lachlan he was clearly looking for some glow in the dark stars or moon or something with the whole light switch off thing...

Sarah can push her overpriced Insta worthy planet print all she likes, I reckon she would have got a completely different reaction with some home bargain glow in the dark stickers on the wall, it’s a space themed room for FFS

It’s like she saps the life and fun out of every aspect of childhood.

Sarah’s spirit symbol - A grey rainbow!
A grey rainbow is so apt for her, you’re right!!!

Reactions: 2
I though this too! I feels it’s such an invasion of privacy to film bedrooms, especially one that isn’t your own.

Yes, redecorate your entire house 0.4 seconds after moving in but it feels like she is doing it for the benefit of her social media rather than that of her family.

It was quite nice to see Rob doing the tiling. After years in Service Family Accommodation satisfying to be able to make permanent changes.

It’s a shame though that she didn’t appear more grateful for his efforts. Most people know that DiY is something you learn by experience.

Reactions: 9
Lachlan’s bedroom is just so cliche....
It’s just a typical boring Insta-Hun bedroom that’s been decorated for the sole purpose of it being used for content. When has that kid ever expressed any interest whatsoever in space? When has she ever mentioned that he likes space? Never. Not once. The poor kid wouldn’t have had any say in what his room was decorated like. It came straight out of Pinterest or some other bland Insta-hun’s Instagram page.

Reactions: 13
Social media free day, except shell be back tonight 😂
Probably means she's filming an AD 😂 or ripping off those top tiles!

After seeing Lachlan's reactions yesterday I really hope she buys him some glow in the dark stars for his room. Poor kid it was definitely what he was looking for with the light switch. I bet he had asked for them and got ignored.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She needs to repaint the blue? Maybe Sarah if you hadn’t of rushed like a lunatic you could have spent time carefully choosing the right paint...

Reactions: 9
Lachlan’s bedroom is just so cliche....
It’s just a typical boring Insta-Hun bedroom that’s been decorated for the sole purpose of it being used for content. When has that kid ever expressed any interest whatsoever in space? When has she ever mentioned that he likes space? Never. Not once. The poor kid wouldn’t have had any say in what his room was decorated like. It came straight out of Pinterest or some other bland Insta-hun’s Instagram page.
Lachlan seems to like Superhero type stuff so why not do a theme around that? It could have been really fun and still Insta worthy. What she has done is ok’ish but bland and boring. I think it’s more appropriate for a seven or eight year old who is actually into space.

Reactions: 6
Having a “social media free day”....
Yet comes onto social media to declare the fact that she’s having a day off from social media....and that she will be online later....

I’m sorry but WHAT?!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yet comes onto social media to declare the fact that she’s having a day off from social media....and that she will be online later....

I’m sorry but WHAT?!!!!
Because in Sarah’s world, not being on Instagram for 6 hours is apparently out of the ordinary 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I got space stickers for my son when he was about 4.... Guess what, he chose where they went and loves them as he created his own universe.

Reactions: 4
Lachlan seems to like Superhero type stuff so why not do a theme around that? It could have been really fun and still Insta worthy. What she has done is ok’ish but bland and boring. I think it’s more appropriate for a seven or eight year old who is actually into space.
Whilst Isla's room is decorated like a nursery with the blush pinks and grey rainbows. Doesn't reflect either of her children's ages or personalities.

Reactions: 8

I’m sorry but WHAT?!!!!
She’s just posted on Facebook! She can’t stay away!
She’s posted about ways to help struggling children in lockdown with thing such as anxiety, comfort etc. Which is really important, don’t get me wrong, but I find it slightly ironic that these influencers who plaster their kids all over Instagram etc for their own gain are setting themselves up for these children to potentially have mental health issues in the future due to everyone and their dog knowing the ins and outs of their entire lives! Sarah can’t see further than the end of whichever bandwagon she’s currently sitting on

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I thought Sarah was back from her insta day off , but it's just her sponsored AD that's been paid to be promoted with all the negative comments 😂
1D30C86B-7223-4398-9EA0-736DEBFC3308.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When we saw the bedroom reveal I think L thought the planets would glow in the dark. I just felt really sad for the lad, he probably asked for those but obviously it didn’t fit with Sarah’s insta worthy aesthetics 🙁
Yes TBF I thought they would too, my child had glow up stars on her ceiling.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.