Sarah This Mama Life #12 MOD orders need completed, so homeschools been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can hear in her voice how nervous she is around Lachlan. He doesn't play the role of adoring Instagram son. He would rather play with the light switch than jump with joy at his instaworthy bedroom. And I agree that poster looks silly slap bang in the middle of the wall. It needs to be moved higher up.

Reactions: 9
Changing the paint because its not durable?! Jeez, is she for real? Just deal with it!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I just can’t get over how manic Sarah is being with the decorating - now she ‘needs’ to get the panelling down tonight! Why the big rush, she’s only been in the house for a bloody month

What? She’s changing the paint in his room? She is actually crazy. And that picture in the frame and the stickers look tit. And love how she included the exact same photo twice with added bed guard just to tell tattle how much of a good mother she is that she makes sure he doesn’t fall out his bed 🤣
No way that wee boy chose anything in that room. He couldn’t care less about it when he went in. More interested with playing with the light switch.

Reactions: 6
I like that his room isn’t white...but you can see what a rough job has been done. If only everything didn’t have to be done yesterday they could have waited and got a professional for this and the ridiculous tiling in the kitchen. The amount of money they must waste redoing rush jobs is ridiculous!

I’m curious, is it normal for a bed guard to still be used at 4 years old? My sons bed is a mid sleeper so naturally has a side on it, but whenever he sleeps elsewhere such as grandparents and dads house, he sleeps perfectly fine in a bed without a guard. It just wouldn’t even of crossed my mind to use a bed guard at 4 years old but maybe I’m wrong tho

Reactions: 16
Thinks its hilarious she has a bed guard so he doesn't hurt himself falling out but put a wooden corner head height on the other side.....absolute fanny of a woman!

Thinks its hilarious she has a bed guard so he doesn't hurt himself falling out but put a wooden corner head height on the other side.....absolute fanny of a woman!

Why is the book shelf in his bed, he could easily whack his head on that in the night! And already planning to change the paint, she's so manic all the time! Must be exhausting to live with

How can she say it’s not durable? It’s only been up a week or two!

More likely that she’s read some unfavourable comments on here, watched Emily Norris’ sons new bedroom and has now changed her mind. I bet she won’t repaint the same colour.

Reactions: 4
What’s so space theme about it...it’s a few stickers and a picture, ‘wanted to show off the cute star cushion’ 🥱🥱

• Haha
I personally think the room is nice but L has obviously not chosen it! If he loved space then it would be perfect! Like I’s would be perfect had she chosen that theme (although I don’t get the whole having a book shelf in your bed) it’s obvious she’s just chosen what’s most insta worthy! A kids bedroom should be their bedroom & represent them as individuals. Given a choice we all know they’d both of picked power rangers or superhero’s! But that won’t do for the gram! I just hope she’s saving some money she’s earning to help pay for the therapy they’ll need in the future.

as for the lunch! Did she have some borrowers round? Stupidly small portions!

Reactions: 10
I’m curious, is it normal for a bed guard to still be used at 4 years old? My sons bed is a mid sleeper so naturally has a side on it, but whenever he sleeps elsewhere such as grandparents and dads house, he sleeps perfectly fine in a bed without a guard. It just wouldn’t even of crossed my mind to use a bed guard at 4 years old but maybe I’m wrong tho
Never had bed guards for my two... both in a bed at 2 years old. My youngest is younger than L and absolutely fine. They both fell out once within the first few weeks (neither even woke up with the fall!) and that was it. So I dont get it. But then she uses a highchair and has only just ditched the pushchair!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
When we saw the bedroom reveal I think L thought the planets would glow in the dark. I just felt really sad for the lad, he probably asked for those but obviously it didn’t fit with Sarah’s insta worthy aesthetics 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Never had bed guards for my two... both in a bed at 2 years old. My youngest is younger than L and absolutely fine. They both fell out once within the first few weeks (neither even woke up with the fall!) and that was it. So I dont get it. But then she uses a highchair and has only just ditched the pushchair!
Never had bed guards here either. Kids went from cots to regular beds at the age of about 18 months or so no problems

Reactions: 3
When we saw the bedroom reveal I think L thought the planets would glow in the dark. I just felt really sad for the lad, he probably asked for those but obviously it didn’t fit with Sarah’s insta worthy aesthetics 🙁
Yes - I thought that too. And it was a completely reasonable assumption for a four year old to make! And they all just laughed at him for it...so nasty and so sad for the little guy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.