Sarah This Mama Life #12 MOD orders need completed, so homeschools been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is typical of a lot of stuck up parents. The local schools to the military house were not good enough for her precious child so sent her out of catchment and then expects the school to do all the actual work. As a parent she should have been writing with her and playing educational games. If you want your child to do the best they can you have to be actually involved and interested. Starting with sorting out whatever speech issues Isla has and then teaching her how to draw the letter e.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Does anybody give a duck about her grout?
It’s certainly not “ooh la la” or hahaha worthy 🙄

And she needs to settle and do one room at a time, she’s pinging about all over the house!

Reactions: 8
As if she’s just replaced all the IKEA kallax units with the exact same thing from more expensive shop 😂 she has zero imagination!

She’ll fill the new unit with fake plants and rose gold tat. What happened to that bargain “mid century” unit she got on gumtree? Replaced already with a made.com one?

Also, don’t most people have white grout? 🤷🏻‍♀️ What’s so exciting about that?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How about you actually add a book to that bookcase? It always amazes me how devoid of books these instagrammers homes are. Actually scrap that... it doesn’t, as they are all as thick as sh1te.

Reactions: 12
As if she’s just replaced all the IKEA kallax units with the exact same thing from more expensive shop 😂 she has zero imagination!

She’ll fill the new unit with fake plants and rose gold tat. What happened to that bargain “mid century” unit she got on gumtree? Replaced already with a made.com one?

Loool lucky Lachlan, bet he loves fake plants and rose gold. Maybe she’ll add a “live laugh love” sign too.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
How about you actually add a book to that bookcase? It always amazes me how devoid of books these instagrammers homes are. Actually scrap that... it doesn’t, as they are all as thick as sh1te.
This! It's so bizarre that the perfect insta bookshelf aesthetic has no books, just random items.... K was actually feeling like my shelves were a mess full of then had to have a strong word with myself that this is what they are actually for!!

Reactions: 6
Oh for fucks sake!
Get off the floor and stop moaning!

The negativity is astounding.
A part time job that seems quite flexible and 1 6 year old to supervise and she’s on the floor with wine, getting sinbad to take a photo to mope about on the gram.
duck me, she is unbearable

Reactions: 27
She’s a bleeping pathetic useless waste of space. duck off Sarah with your lame as tit posed photos pretending you are necking the wine. Are you duck. Just grow the duck up. It’s just after 7pm - maybe spend time bathing your kids, getting them to bed and not sitting in the floor taking photos of yourself for attention on Instagram.

Reactions: 14

I actually this is a different IKAYYYA unit...I think it’s the one called Eket 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Been lurking on this thread for a while - I actually used to quite like Sarah but ever since she’s moved into that house she’s really started to grate on me. Just find it so annoying how she has to explain everything they’re going to do like she’s ashamed of the place?! The house looks absolutely fine!
plus someone pointed out that she writes haha at the end of every sentence and now I can’t unsee it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
FFS grow up you stupid witch. Parent you children, slow the duck down on the DIY, it's not a race. You look like a manic hole and you've posted that on social media FFS!
Her poor children. Imagine them looking back on their mother’s social media one day?

Reactions: 6
They don’t need books because they’re all paid/sponsored by Readly!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her poor children. Imagine them looking back on their mother’s social media one day?
I know.
What gets me is how everything she posts is so contrived. It’s all so fake. She’s setting up cameras, then sitting on the floor and taking photos of herself pretending to be “so stressed” - it’s just absolute lunacy. It’s honestly absolutely batshit crazy. Faking these weird photos - what a weird way to behave.

Reactions: 16
He hasn’t done anything wrong at all. She’s just got some obsessive compulsive nonsense going on and she wanted the tiles to be a mirror image against the opposite wall - she wanted a big tile to be opposite a big tile, small tile opposite a small tile.....
She seriously needs to get a bleeping life.
They are boring white tiles that are going to have white grout - it’s in the corner under the bloody kitchen units - no one will ever look at the tiles nor notice that there’s anything “wrong”

if I was Rob and tell her to do it herself. She’s an absolute freak. She’s so patronising about him and always picks up on any “faults” and makes a point of highlighting them. The woman is a nasty piece of work.
Hi Rob 👋 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.